No announcement yet.

RIP Beercules Bird

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Well ok. My childhood dog Tommy, he lived to be 18 but when I was in infantry school, he got very sick so he was put down.

On my damn birthday.

I get home and I'm putting down my bags and ****, I ask my sister "where's Tom!y at?" She was like ahh sit down

Well after that BeerCat but she died in the fire (my favorite animal by far)

Now this stupid bird.

Yeah I'm just going to uh not own another animal for a bit lmao.
    Grieving after losing a pet really is the worst. My mom had two parakeets many years ago. When one died, the other was mourning for about two weeks, seriously. He barely ate, never moved, and only got excited when he saw my mom because he kept thinking that she would bring the other bird back. Never knew those little bastards were so smart and empathetic.

For your next pet, you should probably just get a rock. At least you know he'll outlive you.
    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 05-16-2022, 03:58 PM.
    Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Grieving after losing a pet really is the worst. My mom had two parakeets many years ago. When one died, the other was mourning for about two weeks, seriously. He barely ate, never moved, and only got excited when he saw my mom because he kept thinking that she would bring the other bird back. Never knew those little bastards were so smart and empathetic.

For your next pet, you should probably just get a rock. At least you know he'll outlive you.
      Dude losing a pet is not easy at all.

Shiza

SouthPawHitman and Willy Wanker like this.

Comment

RIP in piece BEERbird
        Beercules likes this.

Comment

I remember when my cat passed. Had him for 18 years. A longgggggggggggggg time.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post
            I remember when my cat passed. Had him for 18 years. A longgggggggggggggg time.
            18? Wow that's long.

I wish Wilma lived that long

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              RIP in piece BEERbird
              ah well. She's in heaven (I think)
              SouthPawHitman likes this.

Comment

Need to get youself a Macaw. But be warn, those parrots can live up to 100 years in captivity. Quite a few of them are at animal shelters especially near big cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

18? Wow that's long.

I wish Wilma lived that long
                  I just had another cat pass that was nearly 21. I was gifted her when she was already 12 or 13.
                  Beercules likes this.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Dearly beloved, gone but never forgotten, beer he is in my heart too, some footage from earlier in his life when me and beer used to visit each others house

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I just had another cat pass that was nearly 21. I was gifted her when she was already 12 or 13.
                      Cats are amazing. The oldest one I knew was 22. Jaimie

Comment

Working...
                      X