RIP Beercules Bird

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid_The Return View Post
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Dearly beloved, gone but never forgotten, beer he is in my heart too, some footage from earlier in his life when me and beer used to visit each others house
    Ah I wish mine was as pretty. She was green lol
    AlexKid_The Return likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Cats are amazing. The oldest one I knew was 22. Jaimie
      I hope Rocky lives to be 22. He's 14 right now and in great health. I feed him 2 cans of Friskees a day and he always has some dry food out for him. The vet said, when I took him in, that he looks great and that the canned food is very healthy for him.

This cat doe, simply the coolest cat that I have ever met.

Remember the idiot that I slapped and got kicked out of my apartment? A couple of days before that incident this ******* was in my apartment and he slugged me in my arm with good force and bad intentions. I started laughing at the fool but so quickly Rocky attacked him. Jumped on his thigh and tried biting him through his jeans, his claws ripping in to the fools skin. My trainer and I were talking one day about it, with my step dad on the line. Johnny told him that I should have kicked his ass right there, and I should have, seeing how he got me kicked out.

The best little friend that I've ever had.

Long Live Rocky!!!!..............Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'1; 05-18-2022, 01:09 PM.
      Beercules likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'1 View Post

I hope Rocky lives to be 22. He's 14 right now and in great health. I feed him 2 cans of Friskees a day and he always has some dry food out for him. The vet said, when I took him in, that he looks great and that the canned food is very healthy for him.

This cat doe, simply the coolest cat that I have ever met.

Remember the idiot that I slapped and got kicked out of my apartment? A couple of days before that incident this ******* was in my apartment and he slugged me in my arm with good force and bad intentions. I started laughing at the fool but so quickly Rocky attacked him. Jumped on his thigh and tried biting him through his jeans, his claws ripping in to the fools skin. My trainer and I were talking one day about it, with my step dad on the line. Johnny told him that I should have kicked his ass right there, and I should have, seeing how he got me kicked out.

The best little friend that I've ever had.

Long Live Rocky!!!!..............Rockin'
        Man I hope so too.

Friskies is good. Make sure he has water

Cats live a long time.
        Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

Cats are amazing. The oldest one I knew was 22. Jaimie
          Oldest cat in history died at 38-years-old.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

Oldest cat in history died at 38-years-old.
            Now that is an old ****ing cat.

Comment

Now that is an old ****ing cat.
              Cat outlived a few people I know.

Comment

Working...
              X