Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How brain damaged would you say you are?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post

Puzzles are a great way to keep your mind sharp. So video games if you ain’t into the board games.
    You know what else is great? Getting together a group of smart posters and having discussions. Thats one thing I love about posting.
    Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'1 View Post

Just keep on doing what it is you are doing, keep living. And hope that the dementia just passes you by. But realistically we did this all to ourselves. Dat adrenaline doe! ....................Rockin'
      Lol, dat adrenaline! Like being a kid and playing hide and go seek!

Comment

Puzzles are a great way to keep your mind sharp. So video games if you ain’t into the board games.
        I mix the two. I play monopoly on my Nintendo Switch.
        billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Yes, the neurologist and my wife are always on my case to do that. I get really confused and frustrated sometimes when I try to do the puzzles. I keep trying though.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I mix the two. I play monopoly on my Nintendo Switch.
            Went to councelling to figure out how to get along with the wife... Therapist told us we need to get out more! enagage is social activities!!! Now we never see each other.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Went to councelling to figure out how to get along with the wife... Therapist told us we need to get out more! enagage is social activities!!! Now we never see each other.
              I need that therapist to do the same for me.
              billeau2 likes this.

Comment

I need that therapist to do the same for me.
                Thats a Rodney zinger... Hes got some great ones that will immortalize him lol. "My wife, I tell ya! the house is on fire she gets the kids and tells them hurry up don't wake dad up."

I was a poor kid, could never get respect... when I was born I was so poor they passed out marlboros cigarettes instead of cigars... the doctor slapped my mom when I came out instead of me! When my mom said "What a treasure" the doctor said "yeah lets bury it." I got lost at thezoo... so I asked the police man if he could find my parents, he tells me "I don't know son, they had a half hour head start." Boy was I an ugly kid though! When I went to the zoo they fed me peanuts... RIP Rodney Dangerfield.
                Rockin'1 and TheMyspaceDayz like this.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Thats a Rodney zinger... Hes got some great ones that will immortalize him lol. "My wife, I tell ya! the house is on fire she gets the kids and tells them hurry up don't wake dad up."

I was a poor kid, could never get respect... when I was born I was so poor they passed out marlboros cigarettes instead of cigars... the doctor slapped my mom when I came out instead of me! When my mom said "What a treasure" the doctor said "yeah lets bury it." I got lost at thezoo... so I asked the police man if he could find my parents, he tells me "I don't know son, they had a half hour head start." Boy was I an ugly kid though! When I went to the zoo they fed me peanuts... RIP Rodney Dangerfield.
                  The other night my wife told me that she wanted to have sex in the backseat - and she wanted me to drive!
                  billeau2 likes this.

Comment

The other night my wife told me that she wanted to have sex in the backseat - and she wanted me to drive!
                    I bought a used car and found my wife's shawl in the back seat!

Comment

After all the drug use, binge drinking and letting fat chicks sit on my face and crush my skull for all those years, I'm borderline retarded and might be legally insane.

Shalom
                      TheMyspaceDayz likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X