No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Roe v. Wade overturned by SCOTUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Gays should have equal rights under the law. The marriage issue was one of the last rights they didn't have.

Comment

• Good to hear. Make sure y'all carry so that a mad person who has his do not catch you lacking.

Do not know about you but I love the direction America is going in. Y'all heavily divided.

Comment

• Comment

• Haven't seen unattractive women and their subservient soyboys this upset since Election Night 2016.

All things considered, today is a great day. Democrats are about to start rioting/looting/committing arson and assault, while the rest of the country takes note of the 40 year high inflation, record high gas prices, another round of the leftist's "mostly peaceful protests"...and votes against them in the midterm elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
            Michigan it's a 4 year felony trigger law from 1931, it's not on your map, so how accurate is it

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              Okay. Other than Texas, the others are fly-overs/armpit spots. I wonder why Ghost doesn't move to one.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Good to hear. Make sure y'all carry so that a mad person who has his do not catch you lacking.

Do not know about you but I love the direction America is going in. Y'all heavily divided.

The abortion and gun issues could provoke states to secede the union and, perhaps, provoke a civil war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

michelle obama said she is 'heartbroken'.... i almost shed a tear!!!
                  Just out of curiosity, what do you have against Michelle Obama?

Comment

The abortion and gun issues could provoke states to secede the union and, perhaps, provoke a civil war.

these sissy colored hair vegan liberals going to fight?

war will end in 20 min

Comment

Which side would you be going with?

Comment

Working...
                      X