No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Roe v. Wade overturned by SCOTUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

They should. I'd love to see states banning that queer flag, "trans" nonsense, gay rainbow attire, drag shows and groomers being allowed around children.
    That's how it seems to be going. Let states decide every issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

The only slaves are on the Democrat plantation. Obeying their masters who buy their votes with social programs, debt relief, reparations and soft on crime legislation.
      michelle obama said she is 'heartbroken'.... i almost shed a tear!!!

Comment

• Schumer, 41, wrote on Instagram that women's rights should not be 'determined... by interpreting the intentions of a bunch of slave-owning rapists who've been dead for hundreds of years'

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post

That's what I'm hoping happens. Planned Parenthood needs defunded at the very least. 0 tax dollars should ever go to Planned Parenthood.
          That's all I'm saying, you wanna kill your kid, leave me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

The republicans are anxious to takes us back to that era. Want slaves of their own.
            The Dems already got slaves. You libs do whatever the fuk they say to do and then ask for seconds. U Libs got that Sheep mentality

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              Yup mindless SLAVES. Good lil sheeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post

michelle obama said she is 'heartbroken'.... i almost shed a tear!!!
                I didn't, I just took a sht!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Ackshully

In 6-3 ruling, court strikes down New York's concealed-carry law - SCOTUSblog

Comment

• ‘We are now living in a dystopian nightmare’: Mass. elected officials react to overturning of Roe v. Wade (msn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

I wouldn't mind that. Liberals could have their cesspool states full of wokeness, grooming, pandering to minorities and feminazis and enjoy their anti-white bigotry. Everyone else could rid themselves of them and ban them from joining their state.

Comment

Working...
                      X