No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Roe v. Wade overturned by SCOTUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post

I hear that gay marriage might be the next one.

Justice Thomas is putting in work.
    You mean his wife is putting in work. He's a puppet

He might as well put on a wig, go trans, and pretend to be her.
    Don Pichardo Don Pichardo likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post
      Hmmm... why should it be state by state? Who does this help exactly? Whats wrong with it being you know... person to person?
      This only helps the rich and the corporations. THat is its only true purpose. THe economy is based on growth, growth and growth. The only way to assure growth is population expansion. More people equals more consumers to buy gas, food, products and services. If your a corp or a billion facebook owner, you want more people. thus the rights hellbent on stopping abortion.

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Just remember, 100% of those who argue for "pro-choice" are thankful their mothers chose life.
        wrong. Not me. I give a fuk if i was born or not. Still a dumbfuk i see.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
          This is what matters the most.

I don't want to hear a F**** thing from all the people who demanded that the government require people to wear masks, lose their jobs with lockdowns, or stick needles in their body. Not one f*** thing. You are hypocrites of the highest order and you can never say my body my choice AGAIN. You deserve this for forcing innocent Americans to be forced with the choice of taking the jab or losing their jobs. How dare you tell us we have to take your vaccine, vilify us 24/7, and then complain that abortion is now a states rights issue. This doesnt even say abortion is or isn't illegal it just says the states get to decide.
          you are the stupidest fool out. Abortion effects no one. All the things you listed effects everyone else. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

That's not what the decision does
            for may poor people it does, effectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Liberals usually ain't even the Daddy to begin with! They was sitting in the corner being a C@ckold watching ANOTHER man Fuk his Wife or GF.
              The dems don't care about blacks or mexicans

they only care about the crazy white liberals

They don't want these black and mexican babies to be born since they see blacks and mexicans are shifting from that party. they want to get rid of those babies before they get here

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                why do men care if women should or shouldn't have the right to abort?
                because the are douche bags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

State the case for that. SOunds like a giant cluster fuk

What do you mean? The case is self evident. That’s like saying state the case why California should have different and more strict gun laws than a state like Texas?
                  Last edited by JimRaynor; 06-24-2022, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

They are unborn you doofus
                    What if the fetus identifies as a baby?
                    Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

• What's the problem? Liberal women can still have their abortions in California, Massachusetts, New York, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X