No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Roe v. Wade overturned by SCOTUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i love boxing View Post

but why celebrate something that has 0 to do with you?
    This is why it’s basically impossible to talk to people on the pro abortion side. The fact t that you actually asked this question is just proof that you understand nothing about people are are anti abortion. It always amazes me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

It's a 233 year old document.

The constitution only rejects racial discrimination in regard to voting, where does the constitution outlaw racial segregation specifically?

The supreme court interprets this 233 year old document and refines the law to reflect modern society.

Would you also like to see Brown vs Board of education overruled?

Stop being disingenuous pretending it's about 'muh constitution'. It's about you and fellow conservatives gripe with abortion and women's right to choose.
      There it is. The vague word choose. That pro abortionists won’t say it a actually says a lot, this is why they hide behind words.

What you didn’t say is that the mother has the right to rip her unborn baby apart. The unborn baby that is there because of the mothers actions.
      Last edited by Stan Love; 05-05-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

but why celebrate something that has 0 to do with you?
        Oh I’m just enjoying seeing the Left go nuts over this.

Also the fact that in their outrage, they suddenly use words such as “woman” and “mother” without any confusion is the cherry on top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

This is why it’s basically impossible to talk to people on the pro abortion side. The fact t that you actually asked this question is just proof that you understand nothing about people are are anti abortion. It always amazes me.
          i could careless one way or another, it is not my body, not my kids, not my business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Oh I’m just enjoying seeing the Left go nuts over this.

Also the fact that in their outrage, they suddenly use words such as “woman” and “mother” without any confusion is the cherry on top.
            oh,ok . I just don't understand why I should care period.

Comment

• People don't want people to have abortions but then cry about having to take care of peoples kids with their tax money. You can't force people to be parents, you will just have more throw away kids who grow up to be the people you complain about on here all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

Its so complex man... mixes science, faith, common sense and the complete unknown. I cant stand people who say men have no word to say on the matter. There's never been an answer that feels right all the way through.

It might sound funny to say, but I feel like it is SO complex that the best thing to do about it is to leave it up to the individual.

One thing i will say though, Ive known women who have had abortions. None of them did it for the wrong reasons, meaning none of them used it as a contraceptive. Their stories were all tragic in their own way.

Good luck on the culture war man. Judging from this thread some people cant see past left vs right on any issue.
                Lol. Its like the "Welfare Queen" myth... Riawanda and her ten kids and six Cadillacs... when in fact? Most welfare recipeints are desperately trying to make ends meet. Yes, women don't casually have arbortions as a rule, and the few that do make it a problem for the rest.

It should be an individual choice where the father has a say... But what can you do?
                Comanche Comanche likes this.

Comment

It's a 233 year old document.

The constitution only rejects racial discrimination in regard to voting, where does the constitution outlaw racial segregation specifically?

The supreme court interprets this 233 year old document and refines the law to reflect modern society.

Would you also like to see Brown vs Board of education overruled?

Stop being disingenuous pretending it's about 'muh constitution'. It's about you and fellow conservatives gripe with abortion and women's right to choose.
                  That's a lie that it's a 223 year old document.

The 13th, 14th, 15th amendments were passed by the people to help BLACKS get freedom after the civil war. The 27th amendment was passed just 20 years ago.

If you want abortion to be a freedom for all, you do it the democratic way and pass an amendment. But to compare having an abortion to the right to not be segregated against or the right to be free from slavery is a terribly racist and insults the point of those amendments.

Read the 14th amendment. It protects all races with equal protection under the law. This is why Brown v. Board was clearly correct, it explicitly bans segregation. It says nothing about abortion, when you say that the 14th amendment protects abortion, which it does not, you give judges the room they need to rewrite the law in a non democratic way.

Democrats would have you believe plessy v Ferguson was correct. Just like roe. Plessy they used all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify segregation even though the words "separate but equal" are nowhere to be found in the constitution.

Brown v. Board overruled Plessy which was the worst case in American history, just like how this case overrules Roe which is one of the worst cases in American history, because both of those cases stole freedoms from people and states that were granted by the constitution.

Plessy is just like Roe v Wade. It allows judges to write words into the constitution that simply arent there. If you support Roe v. Wade you are anti brown v board.
                  Last edited by TernceBudCharlo; 05-05-2022, 10:52 AM.

Comment

oh,ok . I just don't understand why I should care period.
                    You shouldn’t care. Nobody’s forcing you into this thread. So seems like you care enough to post about how you don’t care.

Comment

If you don't care about the constitution then stop being disingenuous about "our democracy." You do not care about democracy if you think it is ok for 9 unelected judges to make laws and take that power away from the people. If it is ok for 9 unelected judges to give you the right to abortion then it is also ok for 9 unelected judges to take that right away. You wouldn't want either of these things to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X