No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Roe v. Wade overturned by SCOTUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stan Love View Post
    It’s about the unborn babies body. Why does this have ti be explained over, and over and over and over again?
    Lefties habit of not even acknowledging the unborn baby is disturbing. That is why they use words like choice but go no further.
    Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

How is a vaccine mandate not personal health? How is abortion not public health? Vaccines only protect you not others. Abortions arent your body its the baby body.
    Red - Stop it....

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - Stop it....
      Nope…..
      gygg

Comment

• Originally posted by Stan Love View Post

Nope…..
        gygg
        Raps: what is you illiterate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

You've never let ignorance stop you from going on a rant have you? Can you please tell me which party Im a fan of?
          Tell me what part was ignorance.

As to your party loyally, let's not play dumb. You're doing it right now on this very issue for crying out loud!

But if you want to harp on it, start by showing me a few examples of you giving both major US parties sole credit for some things they have done right, and sole blame for some things they have done wrong. And you could also cite a few issues/actions you agreed with Trump on as well.
          Last edited by 1bad65; 05-03-2022, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            "Law of the land" ??? Why is the Left so mad? If people everywhere really want it, regardless of party, they would have no problem voting for it and passing it at a state level.

It's as ridiculous as those crying over the reversal of the mask mandates. As if that meant that masks became forbidden. By all means, wear ten masks if it makes you feel better, just don't force it on everyone as a "law of the land".
            The last time Democrats were this riled up was when Republicans took their slaves away.

Comment

• Biden just got handed a serious midterm lifeline (LOL). This will be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - Stop it....
                Have you ever seen a dead fetus after a late term abortion? It is alive period.

Comment

• If you support Roe v. Wade you are an enemy of democracy. PERIOD. Let me remind you how a democracy works. The legislative branch MAKES THE LAWS. They do this because legislators are elected by YOU, the PEOPLE, and laws exist to reflect what the PEOPLE want. That's how democracy works. The executive branch enforces the law. The judges, their only job is to INTERPRET THE LAW. Not to make new law or rights that don't exist. That's because we don't elect supreme court judges.

The Supreme Court should not be in the job of telling people whether abortion is or is not legal. That's the job of the legislatures.
                  1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post

How is a vaccine mandate not personal health? How is abortion not public health? Vaccines only protect you not others. Abortions arent your body its the baby body.
                    Ok look, Ill speak specifically about my country so its simpler. Vaccine mandates have existed since 1885 and are usually in place to stop infectious diseases. Small pox, measles, polio, for example. Helping stop the spread of infectious diseases helps everyone because there will be less risk for everyone. So it is simply false to say vaccines only protect you not others. Another non mandate example you might be familar with if you have children is rotavirus, kids pass it around to themselves like toys at daycare, bring it home to their parents and get their parents sick too. The vaccine stops everyone from getting it. That is public health.

For abortions, I am only for early term, when the fetus starts to have individual rights is another tough debate to have, but for early term Im not going to pretend that it affects the physical health of anyone but the would be mother. That is personal. My personal beliefs are that abortions should not be done without the consent of the father, but thats a whole other issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

Ok look, Ill speak specifically about my country so its simpler. Vaccine mandates have existed since 1885 and are usually in place to stop infectious diseases. Small pox, measles, polio, for example. Helping stop the spread of infectious diseases helps everyone because there will be less risk for everyone. So it is simply false to say vaccines only protect you not others. Another non mandate example you might be familar with if you have children is rotavirus, kids pass it around to themselves like toys at daycare, bring it home to their parents and get their parents sick too. The vaccine stops everyone from getting it. That is public health.

For abortions, I am only for early term, when the fetus starts to have individual rights is another tough debate to have, but for early term Im not going to pretend that it affects the physical health of anyone but the would be mother. That is personal. My personal beliefs are that abortions should not be done without the consent of the father, but thats a whole other issue.
                      Which vaccine are you referring to?
                      1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X