No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Roe v. Wade overturned by SCOTUS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You haven't really answered the question.
    I answered.

You figure it out on your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      "Law of the land" ??? Why is the Left so mad? If people everywhere really want it, regardless of party, they would have no problem voting for it and passing it at a state level.

It's as ridiculous as those crying over the reversal of the mask mandates. As if that meant that masks became forbidden. By all means, wear ten masks if it makes you feel better, just don't force it on everyone as a "law of the land".
      Didn’t NY just passed a very liberal abortion law recently?
      I bet most states where these butthurt politicians reside already have liberal abortion laws.

Kinda like voters ID, most blue states have voter ID laws… these politicians always rant about jurisdictions they don’t preside in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post

Didn’t NY just passed a very liberal abortion law recently?
        I bet most states where these butthurt politicians reside already have liberal abortion laws.

Kinda like voters ID, most blue states have voter ID laws… these politicians always rant about jurisdictions they don’t preside in.
        The way they went full on authoritarian about Vax passports, I never want to hear them mention any complaints about voter ID.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 5O View Post

I answered.

You figure it out on your own.
          You Republican leaning so you want local governments to ban it?

Comment

Get woke ese.

Sweet sone chin checked you …

look it up u self.

id also hope that you’d look up how my family is tryna to get the evil honkey to give us our reparations

The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, officially titled the Treaty of Peace, Friendship, Limits and Settlement between the United States of America and the Mexican Republic, is the peace treaty that was ... Wikipedia
            Signed: 2 February 1848
            Effective: 30 May 1848

know what you talking about before you perpetrate stupidity
            Theodore likes this.

Comment

People would vote on it, dipshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Henniger View Post

People would vote on it, dipshit.
                Nope. Not even that should be respected. The person is who should decide.

Comment

• SCOTUS logic here could be used to justify mandatory blood or organ donation. People should have a right to determine what happens to their body even if other people don't like the outcome of that decision.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-03-2022, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    SCOTUS logic here could be used to justify mandatory blood or organ donation. People should have a right to determine what happens to their body even if other people don't like the outcome of that decision.
                    It’s about the unborn babies body. Why does this have ti be explained over, and over and over and over again?
                    Lefties habit of not even acknowledging the unborn baby is disturbing. That is why they use words like choice but go no further.
                    1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

Listen I hate late term abortion as much as you.

In some exceptions where you can find out your baby suffers from a rare handicap, I think we should show some lenience.

But lets just not compare it to vaccine mandates. It convolutes and dumbs down the conversation. Public health and personal health are never "exactly the same" at all.
                      How is a vaccine mandate not personal health? How is abortion not public health? Vaccines only protect you not others. Abortions arent your body its the baby body.
                      bimhead and 1bad65 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X