• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

Yet Georgia has this bill to kick the EU out
    Yes. And massive protests for going against the will of the people. Will this be the revolution of dignity part 2?

having your country destroyed as a proxy is not worth being g@y as the EU
    english mottha fokka. Do you speak it?

old stock is depleted

UA lacks supplies to launch an offense this year. down from an average of one major offense every year

and has been losing since q4 2022
    The old and deplete (according to you) stuff they have gotten so far has performed quite well don’t you think?

Ukrainian soldiers on the frontline

countless mainstream western publications. Surely you aren’t too slow to look this up
    In other words you cannot back up your claim as usual.

both admit to UA being out blasted
    Which was not what you said. You said that eastern production outpaced western. So come again.

I think they have a better idea than a Danish soyling who’d behind female troops in a war

the elder. Irony is you’re getting sonned by one half your age. And neighbors with pothead Netherlands. Your glass brain further ruined by their second hand smoke
    I continuously smoke your boots you Russian parrot.

The Estonian prime minister, Kaja Kallas, said that the country would be wiped off the map and the historic old town of the capital, Tallinn, would be razed to the ground under the current NATO plans to defend Estonia from any Russian attack.

It would be good for your sense of history looking up what Tallin means.

According to the Financial Times, Kallas said NATO’s existing defence plans for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania were to allow them to be overrun before liberating them after 180 days. “If you compare the sizes of Ukraine and the Baltic countries, it would mean the complete destruction of countries and our culture,” Kallas noted, according to the London-based newspaper.

[I]On Wednesday, June 22, the Prime Minister of Estonia, Kaja Kallas, made a stunning admission: NATO has no plans to defend the Baltic states. Instead, according to her, NATO expects that Russia can conquer these NATO member states in a very short time, and will invade to liberate them 180 days later.
    Thanks for confirming that NATO defends the baltics.

Soviet trash killed 75% of Germans in ww2
    What kind of relevance does this jibberjabber have to my post? Nothing.

If it’s trash, that make Soymark utter garbage as it was conquered in 6 hours

Given that Danes are as weak as they are dull I’d bet on Belarus wiping its AZZ with Soymark
    Relevance?

Leave a comment:

• Prince Madison
    replied
    Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Not at all.

Tua, Koba and Bat all know more on military weapons and strategies.

The majority of the British public want to continue supporting Ukraine.

Does that mean they should all go and fight, in Ukraine?

it means a lot of people dont know a lost cause when they see one or are only getting their news from mainstream sources... they probably think putin is dying from that neurological disease still

Leave a comment:

• Kris Silver
    replied
    Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

is what Kris Silver fancies himself as
    Not at all.

Tua, Koba and Bat all know more on military weapons and strategies.

The majority of the British public want to continue supporting Ukraine.

Does that mean they should all go and fight, in Ukraine?

Leave a comment:

• Prince Madison
    replied
    BattlingNelsonCitizen Koba 2024 is the year that UA puts the idea of western armchair generals to the test

western armchair generals speculated that UA would be better off waging a defensive war to bleed the bigger Russia out

UA will be warring defensively this year due to shortages in manpower and supplies
    is what Kris Silver fancies himself as

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    BattlingNelsonCitizen Koba 2024 is the year that UA puts the idea of western armchair generals to the test

western armchair generals speculated that UA would be better off waging a defensive war to bleed the bigger Russia out

UA will be warring defensively this year due to shortages in manpower and supplies

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Aussie dude Willy citing what he describes as a significant level source on the ground that he knows personally - on the Ukrainian side - talking about the Ukrainian misuse of elite troops in infantry roles in critical front areas and how the Russians have learned and adapted whilst the Ukrainians are still making the same mistakes.

Discusses the Tu 22M3 downing as well, concludes like most that a shootdown so far from front lines is improbable.
    but for how long?

​Ukrainians aren’t being baited into cities for big battles at the moment. I think UA has learned from Bakhmut and Avdiivka

Inadequate training from nato is apart of the issue in regards to poor tactics

simply put the nato does not have 1st hand experience fighting another empire. Cant teach what it doesnt know

The Russian Empire are not broke muslims that nato is used to fighting

Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

it takes russia a while to get going in conflicts, i said this years ago in the thread and got called negative... i knew once russia got into 'war mode' ukraine had no chance and thats what has happened, this isnt a fairytale where zelensky riding on horseback single handedly sends 'the orcs' running back to mordor, this is real life... support wasnt going to last forever and ukraine should have negotiated earlier from a position of comparative strength... the hawks have been twisting my stance on here, its not a case of me not wanting ukraine to get the land back, its a case of them not being able to, a lot of the hawks banging the drum for more war seem to forget, or simply dont care, that lives are being lost on something that is completely futile, ukraine need to consolidate the land theyve got, stop 'the orcs' from going further and get discussing peace talks, ukraine are going to have to give up that land but its a big country and the EU could let them in and invest in them, its not a disastrous situation for ukraine... what is disastrous is to carry on this war indefinitely and lose even more territory and a whole generation of ukranians , yet them hawks will make out my posture is crazy, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, that counteroffensive went nowhere, cant just wait on some sort of miracle happening, when i ask them how are ukraine going to push them out i get some vague crap in response 'how am i meant to know, its complex' or BS along them lines
    UA got the best offer it was going to get in April 2022

Its strongest position was Q4 2022 when an undermanned Russian invasion force retreated

UA would now need to somehow kick Russia’s azz to get a better deal than the offer in April 2022
    Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 04-20-2024, 01:00 PM.
    Madison boxing Prince Madison likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Prince Madison
    replied
    Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Aussie dude Willy citing what he describes as a significant level source on the ground that he knows personally - on the Ukrainian side - talking about the Ukrainian misuse of elite troops in infantry roles in critical front areas and how the Russians have learned and adapted whilst the Ukrainians are still making the same mistakes.

Discusses the Tu 22M3 downing as well, concludes like most that a shootdown so far from front lines is improbable.
    it takes russia a while to get going in conflicts, i said this years ago in the thread and got called negative... i knew once russia got into 'war mode' ukraine had no chance and thats what has happened, this isnt a fairytale where zelensky riding on horseback single handedly sends 'the orcs' running back to mordor, this is real life... support wasnt going to last forever and ukraine should have negotiated earlier from a position of comparative strength... the hawks have been twisting my stance on here, its not a case of me not wanting ukraine to get the land back, its a case of them not being able to, a lot of the hawks banging the drum for more war seem to forget, or simply dont care, that lives are being lost on something that is completely futile, ukraine need to consolidate the land theyve got, stop 'the orcs' from going further and get discussing peace talks, ukraine are going to have to give up that land but its a big country and the EU could let them in and invest in them, its not a disastrous situation for ukraine... what is disastrous is to carry on this war indefinitely and lose even more territory and a whole generation of ukranians , yet them hawks will make out my posture is crazy, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, that counteroffensive went nowhere, cant just wait on some sort of miracle happening, when i ask them how are ukraine going to push them out i get some vague crap in response 'how am i meant to know, its complex' or BS along them lines

Leave a comment:

• Batko10
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

UK wasn't either.
    The UK is part of Nato and one of the USA best two allies . They were not attack either, what's your point?

Leave a comment:

• Marchegiano
    replied
    Corrupt UA isnt getting the job done whether it be democracy or on the battlefield

Tiny Estonia and Belarus have a higher standard of living than UA. Yes, Belarus THE Russian COLONY has outperformed UA

Tribal Muslims are balling out of control in Saudi Arabia and the Emirates

Tribal Muslims made the Emirates so prosperous and rich that the ruler of Dubai does not need security

Let not be unprofessional and denigrate Tribal Muslims just because Gheyrope sucks at assimilating its Islamic population

toothless marcie went from their champion g@ydiator to spectator

poor girl now dreams of being pegged orally

​I imagine the only things you’d be good for is running or swallowing

nelsie and Billy rotating as they spit roast marcie during their Eiffel Tower sessions
    You know how it goes, these others will chill and then you, Batko, and I are alone ... with MY pee-pee

Leave a comment:

Working...
X