Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US launches air strikes against Iranian IRGC and affiliates targets in Syria in retaliation for an earlier Iranian affiliated drone strike that killed one US contractor and injured five soldiers. Initially everyone thought the attack was Israel.

Comment

• Very pertinent to the Ukraine war...

And no, it will definitely not cause any WW3.
      Originally posted by man down View Post
      One step closer to ww3. Tweet

Open app
      See new Tweets Conversation

Gunther Eagleman™

@GuntherEagleman
      BREAKING: Suspected Iranian-affiliated drone kills US contractor and wounds 5 US service members in northeast Syria. World War III is on Joe Biden’s hands.​
      Originally posted by man down View Post
      US launches air strikes against Iranian IRGC and affiliates targets in Syria in retaliation for an earlier Iranian affiliated drone strike that killed one US contractor and injured five soldiers. Initially everyone thought the attack was Israel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Very pertinent to the Ukraine war...

And no, it will definitely not cause any WW3.

Did I say it would? Or did I say one step closer? The facts are there's many fires to put up and I think soon they'll be many more.

I run a book, but I don't gamble. I'm learning to a accident at some point. If the US dollar is being threatened there's nothing the US won't do to try and protect it.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

Please don't try to sugar coat this. We understand what the term means. We also understand many countries now want away from it and are actively trying to do so as tou can read Yellens words.

Mexico seems very close to going that direction also. The president all but **** on biden yesterday. Saying the US blew up the pipelines and they're trying to get Trump so he can't run again. We are seeing moves being made. Will they stick? We'll have to wait and find out.
          There's nothing stopping them from using other currency

U see that when Russia is trying to not use the dollar

The problem is everyone has dollars and everyone wants dollars

Don't u get it

The dollar isn't strong because it's the "petro dollar"

it's the "petro dollar" because the dollar is strong
          JimRaynor JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

Please don't try to sugar coat this. We understand what the term means. We also understand many countries now want away from it and are actively trying to do so as tou can read Yellens words.

Mexico seems very close to going that direction also. The president all but **** on biden yesterday. Saying the US blew up the pipelines and they're trying to get Trump so he can't run again. We are seeing moves being made. Will they stick? We'll have to wait and find out.
            Also btw

I dont think you understand what sugar coat means
            Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Did I say it would? Or did I say one step closer? The facts are there's many fires to put up and I think soon they'll be many more.

I run a book, but I don't gamble. I'm learning to a accident at some point. If the US dollar is being threatened there's nothing the US won't do to try and protect it.
              And you don't understand the meaning of one step closer

Jesus Christ
              Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                There's nothing stopping them from using other currency

U see that when Russia is trying to not use the dollar

The problem is everyone has dollars and everyone wants dollars

Don't u get it

The dollar isn't strong because it's the "petro dollar"

it's the "petro dollar" because the dollar is strong
                Yeah, we went from not a chance "you're crazy" to now Yellen talking about it. I was sooòo far off huh.

Time will tell what happens. We're also trying to kill of our economy so there's that. We will be weaker going green with ESG.

We tried to court south African with money and it didn't work it seems. Now they say they're with China and Russia.

We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Yeah, we went from not a chance "you're crazy" to now Yellen talking about it. I was sooòo far off huh.

Time will tell what happens. We're also trying to kill of our economy so there's that. We will be weaker going green with ESG.

We tried to court south African with money and it didn't work it seems. Now they say they're with China and Russia.

We'll have to wait and see.
                  All I said was

1st post "they need to reduce their currency manipulation"

2nd post "there's nothing stopping countries from using other currencies"

I also tried to get you to understand what "petro dollar" means

very simple

Comment

• This is not political.

This is not opinion.

Nothing even to do with the Ukraine war, China, Russia, etc.

Just a simple fact based explanation.

The world uses the U.S. dollar as their currency reserve. About 55-65% of the world's foreign currency reserve is in U.S. dollar.

Currency reserve is cash government holds on to.

Since most of the world's governments hold U.S. dollars, it makes sense they use the U.S. dollar for currency exchanges.

This includes the rich oil producing states. That's why it's called the "petro dollar".
                    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

• Whenever challenged and then unable to really counter, you often hear 'lets see what happens '.

As if just backing away from debate in the face of being rebutted, leaving it as just 'well that's just my opinion man, I know, and let's see what happens '. It's like Eddie Bravo on the Joe Rogan Show being challenged on the earth being flat. He just ends with saying 'look into it, that's all I'm saying '.

These aren't bright people.

They are bored people. That take the world and news in a strange way like it's a sci-fi TV show that could pan out extreme ways. In their sad lives, they are excited by that fantasy storied world and the extreme possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X