This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Was in Istanbul last week boys and i could smell Mariupol ,and guess what, Mariupol is ours we have our land bridge , major victory congratulations to the great white christian leader Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin , you are an inspiration to all Western right wing Europeans .

The entire Luhansk Oblast or (province/state) is also almost ours .

Just keep on grinding Vladimir because they will break in Europe , Draghi talking about no more weapons to Ukraine , in Germany people are protesting that Germany's giving weapons , make the world go hungry and teach them a lesson. And if foreign intelligence sinks another ship then It's time to bring the tactical nukes out and it's time for a party.
    No mercy and if you can't handle it Vlad i suggest you hand the reigns over to me and i'll make quick work of it
    Was in Istanbul myself before Xmas.

Let your guard slip there.

Pretty confident you portray an image on forums because if you said stuff like that and that you have, pro Putin the murderer, in most European cities, even amongst friends and friends of friends...

There'd realise like some of us are able to from this mirage.

That you're a horrible little c#nt.
    Last edited by Kris Silver; 05-21-2022, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Yes, Congratulations Vlad.

You invaded an country with the intention of taking it over within a few days.

Three months later you finally got one city.

What a leader
      ​​​​​
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Except Russia lost more men in a month in Ukraine than US lost for the entire 8 years that it was in Iraq.

Therefore I do not know who is the bigger moron, the Russian official, or the misinformed nincompoop who parrots the Russian official
        Easy work I knew dumbo raynor would take the bait

Point is both US and Russia invades other countries

you sound proud of US invasions. So why upset when other powers invade foreign nations. Stop being the whiny v@gina you were raised to be

US wasn’t going to annex Iraq. So it bombed the h3ll out of Iraq to hasten the invasion which minimized American deaths. US invasion of Iraq was an operation to enrich US ARMS manufacturers.

Russia plans to annex resource rich Eastern And coastal Ukraine.

It’s in their economic interests to keep the infrastructure of these conquered lands intact.

So a gradual land offensive invasion that will cost more lives

Ukraine is spending more on military than Russia. Ukraine is still being systematically broken down

Ukraine is throwing every Ukrainian against the Russian wall. Russia has only committed a fraction of its troops to invading Ukraine

Yet Ukraine is being handled hard

western establishment media won’t even cover for Ukraine now. Everyone with a triple digit iq knew “evacuated” was Ukrainian for surrender

Russia is winning the actual war while Ukraine was winning the information war. Now Ukraine is losing the information war too

but I’d like to give dumbo raynor an opportunity to share his wisdom.

come on stage u fat sack of Texan ****. Come explain your lie about Ukraine being an existential crisis FOR AMERICA.

don’t be shy you fat tw@t. What reasoning can you give with your mid double digit iq. Let it all out like your gut when you unbutton

if Ukraine is existential for America, why hasn’t your ugly azz volunteered and in Ukraine fighting Russians right now

Western leaders ucked up and admit sanctions didn’t do the damage they hoped it would on the Russian economy

the Russian ruble is now at a 5-year high. Money backed by oil and wheat

Imagine being born as dumb as raynor. all his beliefs get proven wrong time and time again. Yet too stupid to realize he’s always being fooled.

Comment

• Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

Wow, I didn't expect anyone in this thread to have those sorts of insights.

I can't believe people are still repeating "peaceful sovereign, democratic" etc, very disengenuous. But I think you have to be to support the Anglo-American form of empire.
          yeah US doesn’t give a sht about promoting peaceful democracy for the sake of it

promoting peaceful democracy is American for we will install a US friendly government

Being in the west makes it easy to forget that most nations have an authoritarian regime

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Yes, Congratulations Vlad.

You invaded an country with the intention of taking it over within a few days.

Three months later you finally got one city.

What a leader
            ​​​​​
            ​​​​​​
            Within a few days

is repeated a lot

Is it from actual intel

US for all its military might and air offensive dominance took a month to invade Iraq

Russia planning for only a couple days would be delusional on the part of the Russians

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Was in Istanbul myself before Xmas.

Let your guard slip there.

Pretty confident you portray an image on forums because if you said stuff like that and that you have, pro Putin the murderer, in most European cities, even amongst friends and friends of friends...

There'd realise like some of us are able to from this mirage.

That you're a horrible little c#nt.
              my close friends support Putin except for one but he's not against him either.
              I say i support Putin in real life , i don't care what anybody thinks of that and if they have a problem they can always come and talk to me.
              3 outta 10 living in my province are immigrants and most are from Turkey and Morocco and they don't care about your values.
              In fact they hate them lol.
              I'm a horrible little **** ow boohoo , Let's go Putin i don't care if it takes you 10 years , grind it out and take it all.
              GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Within a few days

is repeated a lot

Is it from actual intel

US for all its military might and air offensive dominance took a month to invade Iraq

Russia planning for only a couple days would be delusional on the part of the Russians
                USA didn't think Iraq was a brother nation waiting for USA to save them from nazis

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

my close friends support Putin except for one but he's not against him either.
                  I say i support Putin in real life , i don't care what anybody thinks of that and if they have a problem they can always come and talk to me.
                  3 outta 10 living in my province are immigrants and most are from Turkey and Morocco and they don't care about your values.
                  In fact they hate them lol.
                  I'm a horrible little **** ow boohoo , Let's go Putin i don't care if it takes you 10 years , grind it out and take it all.
                  What country are you based in and what nationality do you identify with?

I hope future US leaders have the strength and cunning of a Putin

biden is a doofus

saudis wouldn’t answer his calls when he wanted to buy their oil

biden supporters are being punished and learning the consequences of having the weak and stupid in charge
                  EL_GRINGO EL_GRINGO likes this.

Comment

What country are you based in and what nationality do you identify with?

I hope future US leaders have the strength and cunning of a Putin

biden is a doofus

saudis wouldn’t answer his calls when he wanted to buy their oil

biden supporters are being punished and learning the consequences of having the weak and stupid in charge
                    I'm from Belgium but i don't consider it a real country , it's a state made by Germany and France as a buffer zone , one is french and one half is of German ancestry.
                    I consider myself European and white and very proud to be white but i get along with all and respect all that means Jews, Africans and my Muslim brother's and of course the Asians.
                    America is dying on the world stage , i don't see it getting better for them, Europe is dead too with our current leaders , Orban is decent though

Comment

Within a few days

is repeated a lot

Is it from actual intel

US could have taken Iraq in days

US is more wary of casualties and took their time

Russia rushed in like morons because they thought Ukrainians wouldn't fight back

They were in kyiv, the capital, the first day with paratroopers

They were driving straight into the middle of cities and towns thinking it'll go down like crimea

That's why the early days there was videos of russian paratroopers getting ambushed and retreating from almost every town center

Comment

Working...
                      X