• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post

isn't it best everyone do their own research as if we're investors

and come to the conclusion that you think is most likely to happen

Fog of war right now

ofc the ultra corrupt government of Russia lies

and so does the American establishment as shown during covid scare

can't even trust videos and photos these days with how advanced editing has become and the abundance of media

Ukraine's leader is an actor. what smokes and mirrors are they pumping out over there
    I just don't think Beercules is the expert you seem to think he is. And I like beercules so not a dig on him.

btw "fog of war" is being horribly overused lately lol
    Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 05-16-2022, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

El Gringo got tired of getting bi tch slapped all over this thread that he has now switched to this lame alternative.
      Now you mention it he has been quiet lol.

Comment

Putin also stated that NATO should absolutely not expand its borders anymore on Russias territory, and in fact move back to the 1997 NATO coalition or there will be consequences. Several times has this been highlighted by Russia as the goal. And do you forget when Russia made the excuse of invading Ukraine for wanting to join NATO and therefore NATO being on Russia's border as unacceptable?, or have you forgotten that part, well Finland covers much more of Russia's border and is much closer to Moscow and St. Petersburg now isnt it? Turns out Putin is a cuck and totally is toothless to do anything when Europe is totally behind a country.
        Yes, and as I said, Finland was never part of the old USSR. So Putin doesn't care what they do. He doesn't want Finland.

What his reasons were of invading Ukraine is moot to my point. My point was Ukraine was part of the old USSR. He wanted Ukraine. And when it appeared it was going to join NATO, coincidentally he invaded Ukraine before they officially joined NATO.

I'm not trying to argue, just wondering why you're disagreeing with what I said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Putin now has no problem with Finland and Sweden joining NATO. Fifty Shades called it the “submissive”.

https://www.politico.eu/article/puti...join-nato/amp/
          will Turkey [who has a tense relationship with Putin and Russia, shot down a Russian plane in 2015] allow it

one must be accepted by ALL members to get jumped into nato.

Ankara first raised objections to Finnish and Swedish membership on Friday, citing their history of hosting members of Kurdish militant groups and Sweden’s suspension of arms sales to Turkey since 2019 over Ankara’s military operation in Syria.

The justice ministry said on Monday that over the past five years the two countries had failed to respond positively to extradition requests for 33 people Turkey says are linked to groups it deems terrorist, namely the PKK and followers of Fethullah Gulen.

“Neither of these countries have a clear, open attitude towards terrorist organisations,” Mr Erdogan told a news conference on Monday. “How can we trust them?”
          say they are in. There's a condition latter mentioned in the article

But Putin warned there would be consequences if the military alliance moved weapons into the territory of the two countries.

“The expansion of military infrastructure on this territory will undoubtedly cause us to respond,” Putin told the leaders of the five former Soviet republics, adding that NATO’s “endless expansionary policy” also “required additional attention on our part.”
          Would Finland take US bait and attack a Russian loaded Donbas equivalent to provoke Putin. Putin is more than a bluffer now. He goes through with conducting special military operations

Comment

• why did Russia jump Georgia over a decade ago? Reason on paper is they got too friendly with NATO

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Yes, and as I said, Finland was never part of the old USSR. So Putin doesn't care what they do. He doesn't want Finland.

What his reasons were of invading Ukraine is moot to my point. My point was Ukraine was part of the old USSR. He wanted Ukraine. And when it appeared it was going to join NATO, coincidentally he invaded Ukraine before they officially joined NATO.

I'm not trying to argue, just wondering why you're disagreeing with what I said.

For you to say Putin doesn't care what Finland does in regards to joining NATO tells me you have absolutely no understanding of Putin, Russia or this conflict. In fact I cannot even continue any discussion with you about this topic after seeing you write that, because you are so far from reality that its pointless to even begin a discussion.

Perhaps this will help, this is from December of 2021

"Russia has also demanded that Nato rule out further expansion, including the accession of Ukraine into the alliance, and that it does not hold drills without previous agreement from Russia in Ukraine, eastern Europe, in Caucasus countries such as Georgia or in Central Asia."

Comment

why did Russia jump Georgia over a decade ago? Reason on paper is they got too friendly with NATO
                You continue with dumb after dumb surface level assessments. Atleast the plunger guy and el Gringo are entertaining, you're just a flat out buffoon.
                BattlingNelson BattlingNelson likes this.

Comment

You continue with dumb after dumb surface level assessments. Atleast the plunger guy and el Gringo are entertaining, you're just a flat out buffoon.
                  dumbo raynor with zero points to stand on as usual

still upset after your dumb azz failed to read a map

falling flat on your face to lie about Ukraine's terrain

seeing you humiliated is plenty entertainment

stupid boy

Comment

dumbo raynor with zero points to stand on as usual

still upset after your dumb azz failed to read a map

falling flat on your face to lie about Ukraine's terrain

seeing you humiliated is plenty entertainment

stupid boy
                    The argument wasn't Ukraine's terrain, the argument was your next level idiot statement about mongols using Ukraine as a staging ground to attack Russia when Russia didn't even exist, and even if it did, it would make no sense to travel from the east into the south of Ukraine to then proceed to head North to Russia, basic geography dispels whatever dumbass point you were trying to make.

Comment

The argument wasn't Ukraine's terrain, the argument was your next level idiot statement about mongols using Ukraine as a staging ground to attack Russia when Russia didn't even exist, and even if it did, it would make no sense to travel from the east into the south of Ukraine to then proceed to head North to Russia, basic geography dispels whatever dumbass point you were trying to make.
                      yet you edited out the photo with a map you couldn't read, dumbo

The lands and civilization that would go onto become modern day Russian & Ukraine were there when Mongols arrived, dumbo

in fact Russian scholars mention how Mongols handled them, dumbo

dumbo raynor can't read a map but boasted about defending America if it was invaded

invading force would spot raynor approaching and die laughing

Comment

Working...
                      X