Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your guys predictions for the next few weeks?

Comment

• Imagine if Russia had NGO's in Mexico or Canada promoting 'democracy' to install an anti-American government

Russian politicians on the ground handing out food as violent protesters throw molotov cocktails at government buildings.

Russians caught in leaked phone calls discussing who should be put into power

Russians arming and training them...

That sounds awfully like Russia is provoking a conflict with the US. But that's exactly what the US did in Ukraine and yet we're always hearing how it was never provoked. They gave it 8 years of diplomacy, when they could have much easily invaded in 2014 before all those weapons and training.

I'm sure Russia has killed some civilians , and there have been rapes as there are in every war. But this is done both sides but not reported that way.

Why would Ukranians kill their own? any civilians dead must be by Russia surely? The areas Russia are in, have large Russian populations. The closer you go West, the more anti-Russia you get.

The Russian speaking ,and Russian identifying people of Ukraine may be considered traitors to the Ukranian forces and up for killing. There's tons of videos of civilians in Mariupol testifying to Ukraine firing on civilians to stop them leaving and even using human shields.. I saw people tied up.

We're being lied to.. just like Syira, just like everything else the US has their beak in.

PredatorStyle PredatorStyle likes this.

Comment

• Western media giving a choice to the wives of those trapped in Azovstal.. wait she looks familiar

FSt0-JBj-WIAE2a-AV.jpgFSt0-JOTWYAAJrpo.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          Just want to thank Vlad, Bat, Tua, Barrett, and Jim for rational factual posts on this page. Undeniable facts.

I'm trying to engage with the tripe less as it encourages it in a way. And also there's no accepting of on one thing being wrong, despite being factually corrected numerous times. What's the point after awhile. The definition of stupid is seeing the truth and choosing to believe something else anyway.

It's actually quite sad, and quite sad that a debate around this war and past historical events, is so poorly affected by such utter crap. Theres some excellent informative posts, knowledge, respectable sources and points being discussed where possible. Valuable stuff when on track.

It is tempting to ask, should Russia now attack Finland and Sweden for applying for Nato membership?
          I'm sure those people you named are very proud to get your endorcement.

I wonder though, from your high position of superiority, - because you are wise and we, foolish - would you possibly condescend to our lowly, ignorant level, and explain how our feeble and inadequate minds ought to interpret the following facts. Since the basis of your wisdom is in facts, and I find certain facts - and the chronology of them - to be somewhat provocative, please explain to me, in layman terms, how, given the following sequence of events, Vladimir Putin, who has a responsibility to protect the integrity of the country he is charged to rule over, could have done so without the use of military force?

- 2014 coup and massacre in Odessa, organised by Western intelligence.
          - Civil war and shelling of Donbas with over ten thousand casualties between 2014 and 2022.
          - Failure to implement Minsk agreement. The basis for peace.
          - Creation and funding by the west and local oligarchs of private paramilitary battalions with state-of-art weaponry.
          - NATO training for the para-military, who 'merge' with the Ukrainian defense.
          - Building Ukraine's military to be one of the largest in Europe.
          - Elections in which Russian leaning geographic regions were not allowed to participate.
          - Banning of opposition parties and media by Kiev regime.
          - Indoctrination of young into anti-Russian faux nationalism.
          - Imprisonment of hundreds of people for pro Russian social media activity.
          - NATO expansion to the east, which many western academics (including Chomsky) warned would force Russia into confrontation.
          - Increasingly bellicose language from Kiev.
          - Zelensky speaking of hosting nukes in Ukraine[!].
          - Discovery of chemical Biolabs in Ukraine[!].
          - Finally, a massive increase in violence in the Donbas, prompting Russia's intervention.

Can you please clarify that those points are merely trifles and nothing to worry about. That there was no threat to Moscow and Putin could simply sit back and relax, and not think about the Ukraine, or the thousands of dead Russians in Dobass?
          Last edited by PredatorStyle; 05-14-2022, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
            What are your guys predictions for the next few weeks?
            I predict that gay anaal BDSM, abortions, psychological tyranny by deranged feminists, child traniees and economic insanity will all continue to be staples of "Liberal Democracy" and "Freedom."

I also predict that America's proxy war in Ukraine will lead to WW3.

I also predict that Barret will continue to abuse himself with fantasy's of Jen Psaki's Stiletto's on his groin.

Comment

• Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

I predict that gay anaal BDSM, abortions, psychological tyranny by deranged feminists, child traniees and economic insanity will all continue to be staples of "Liberal Democracy" and "Freedom."

I also predict that America's proxy war in Ukraine will lead to WW3.

I also predict that Barret will continue to abuse himself with fantasy's of Jen Psaki's Stiletto's on his groin.
              God I hope you’re right !

Comment

• Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

I'm sure those people you named are very proud to get your endorcement.

I wonder though, from your high position of superiority, - because you are wise and we, foolish - would you possibly condescend to our lowly, ignorant level, and explain how our feeble and inadequate minds ought to interpret the following facts. Since the basis of your wisdom is in facts, and I find certain facts - and the chronology of them - to be somewhat provocative, please explain to me, in layman terms, how, given the following sequence of events, Vladimir Putin, who has a responsibility to protect the integrity of the country he is charged to rule over, could have done so without the use of military force?

- 2014 coup and massacre in Odessa, organised by Western intelligence.
                - Civil war and shelling of Donbas with over ten thousand casualties between 2014 and 2022.
                - Failure to implement Minsk agreement. The basis for peace.
                - Creation and funding by the west and local oligarchs of private paramilitary battalions with state-of-art weaponry.
                - NATO training for the para-military, who 'merge' with the Ukrainian defense.
                - Building Ukraine's military to be one of the largest in Europe.
                - Elections in which Russian leaning geographic regions were not allowed to participate.
                - Banning of opposition parties and media by Kiev regime.
                - Indoctrination of young into anti-Russian faux nationalism.
                - Imprisonment of hundreds of people for pro Russian social media activity.
                - NATO expansion to the east, which many western academics (including Chomsky) warned would force Russia into confrontation.
                - Increasingly bellicose language from Kiev.
                - Zelensky speaking of hosting nukes in Ukraine[!].
                - Discovery of chemical Biolabs in Ukraine[!].
                - Finally, a massive increase in violence in the Donbas, prompting Russia's intervention.

Can you please clarify that those points are merely trifles and nothing to worry about. That ovethere was no threat to Moscow and Putin could simply sit back and relax, and not think about the Ukraine, or the thousands of dead Russians in Dobass?
                I've read your post.

Half cut on alcohol being with humans of many nations. I'd like to say.

You're a f ing idiot. Of humongous proportions. And I'm sorry for you.

I hope some day, you'll do good for human kind.

Other humans have shown themselves to be be rational. Go and be a terrorist or free cool thinker as you think you are. It's not much different from being a cnt

I've little hope you'll ever be more than that for our human kind.
                Last edited by Kris Silver; 05-14-2022, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
                  Imagine if Russia had NGO's in Mexico or Canada promoting 'democracy' to install an anti-American government

Russian politicians on the ground handing out food as violent protesters throw molotov cocktails at government buildings.

Russians caught in leaked phone calls discussing who should be put into power

Russians arming and training them...

That sounds awfully like Russia is provoking a conflict with the US. But that's exactly what the US did in Ukraine and yet we're always hearing how it was never provoked. They gave it 8 years of diplomacy, when they could have much easily invaded in 2014 before all those weapons and training.

I'm sure Russia has killed some civilians , and there have been rapes as there are in every war. But this is done both sides but not reported that way.

Why would Ukranians kill their own? any civilians dead must be by Russia surely? The areas Russia are in, have large Russian populations. The closer you go West, the more anti-Russia you get.

The Russian speaking ,and Russian identifying people of Ukraine may be considered traitors to the Ukranian forces and up for killing. There's tons of videos of civilians in Mariupol testifying to Ukraine firing on civilians to stop them leaving and even using human shields.. I saw people tied up.

We're being lied to.. just like Syira, just like everything else the US has their beak in.

Russia tried/tries to do everything you mentioned, problem is they’re incompetent in everything they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
                    Western media giving a choice to the wives of those trapped in Azovstal.. wait she looks familiar

FSt0-JBj-WIAE2a-AV.jpgFSt0-JOTWYAAJrpo.jpg
                    Is that supposed to be the same girl?

Comment

• The Ukrainian destruction of significant elements of a Russian motorized rifle brigade that tried to cross a pontoon bridge over the Siverskyi Donets River on May 11 has shocked prominent Russian milbloggers. Those bloggers have begun commenting on the incompetence of the Russian military to their hundreds of thousands of followers. The attempted river crossing showed a stunning lack of tactical sense as satellite images show (destroyed) Russian vehicles tightly bunched up at both ends of the (destroyed) bridge, clearly allowing Ukrainian artillerymen to kill hundreds and destroy scores of vehicles with concentrated strikes. The milbloggers who have hitherto been cheering on the Russian military criticized Russian armed forces leadership for failing to learn from experience in the war. They also expressed the concern that the constant pushing of Russia’s propaganda lines was making it hard for them to understand what was actually going on.

The effects of this change in tone and discourse by these milbloggers are uncertain but could be potent. People living under tightly censored regimes often trust individuals who seem to be independent of but generally aligned with the government more than the government line (even more than do citizens of democratic societies). The commentary by these widely read milbloggers may fuel burgeoning doubts in Russia about Russia’s prospects in this war and the competence of Russia’s military leaders (at least).

The destruction of the motorized rifle elements may also severely disrupt Russian efforts to isolate Severodonetsk and Lysychansk from the north. Russian troops made no attempts to advance in that area in the last 24 hours.

Yep. That was a massive blow.

Comment

Working...
                      X