X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Barrett
    replied
    Gringo is as dumb as man down, sometimes i believe they are the same person. Always seem to post around the same time too.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    "Copper prices (white) have risen sharply.
    That's the China reopening effect. What's notable is that this rise has NOT translated to oil prices (orange).
    That's global recession. Even with China reopening, our global forecast for 2023 is as weak as in the 2008/9 crisis..."

Robin Brooks
    Chief economist , institute of International finance
    Yale University
    IMG_8695.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Kris Silver
    replied
    Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

That's is fine if you think that , i'm no longer in the mood to fight like we did during the months, let's just respectfully agree to disagree and leave it at that ,
    both of us are not going to change each other positions anyway so i will also no longer bother you or your posts trying to refute them.
    I think all the arguing is detrimental anyway to having a decent discussion on this topic, it's holding this thread back , so i won't bother any pro Ukrainian guys here anymore and leave you guys to talk about the war with yourselves.

I will continue to post my things for the people who adhere more to my outlook on the conflict , or who just come here to read it passively, i think it would be best we don't reply to each other so we don't get mixed up in endless discussions that go nowhere trying to convince somebody that doesn't want to be convinced.
    starting now so i will not reply to what you have said in your latest post. good luck
    There is such a thing as objective truth, Gringo.

There is such a thing as evidence.

Weight of evidence.

Volume of evidence on balance, from various sources, supported by most experts.

You dismiss leaders of a country on a grand stage declaring infront of all he'll specifically send x.

Then when another man says x, you happen to like it and it fits your narrative, you believe it 100%.

It's silly. You can't expect to converse with adults and not be held up for such silliness.

You are evading questions on your points. Evading bets holding you to what you assert will happen. Now you want to run and avoid discourse.

You don't become more intelligent in life by dismissing anything you don't like, and never accepting being factually corrected.

I'm not running Gringo. There's intelligent, rational, well informed, logical posts and posters. People are entitled to hold your public posts up as ridiculously false and dangerous. That's what's been happening.

Convince yourself several are doing it because they are just out to get you and are wrong. But facts, consensuses, rationality, logic, objective reality, matter.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

You just dismiss in entirety across sweeping topics, countries, what anyone says or reports if you happen to not like it. Whilst expecting those to accept wildly less supported, illogical stuff you play of as near fact. The cognitive dissonance is profound.

I'm willing to bet those modern tanks arrive along with lots of other artillery, eyes are on them having said it all. They would be quickly outed for trying to rip them off like some dodgy back alley deal you like to make it sound like. Did you take Tua's bet? Nope.

You probably didn't even believe some of the other advanced weapons would arrive, like Himars.

You're struggling to cover several points of yours being challenged in recent pages.

Sorry dude, but it's just rather, pitiful. I genuinely feel pity for how foolish you repeatedly make yourself look, and incredibly then not even realise it.

You're the kid who argues grass isn't green then never has the balls to admit you're wrong no matter the evidence. In your own recent words "admit nothing".
    That's is fine if you think that , i'm no longer in the mood to fight like we did during the months, let's just respectfully agree to disagree and leave it at that ,
    both of us are not going to change each other positions anyway so i will also no longer bother you or your posts trying to refute them.
    I think all the arguing is detrimental anyway to having a decent discussion on this topic, it's holding this thread back , so i won't bother any pro Ukrainian guys here anymore and leave you guys to talk about the war with yourselves.

I will continue to post my things for the people who adhere more to my outlook on the conflict , or who just come here to read it passively, i think it would be best we don't reply to each other so we don't get mixed up in endless discussions that go nowhere trying to convince somebody that doesn't want to be convinced.
    starting now so i will not reply to what you have said in your latest post. good luck
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 01-27-2023, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie Barrett
    replied

This guy has a famous channel and is pro Ukraine , he has more than tens of video's of people who are fighting in Ukraine who are talking about their experiences.
    From Americans to English to Australians to Poles etc...
    I think the interviewer might have even fought in Ukraine , but he has an incurable brain tumor , so with the time he has left , he's documenting these very interesting accounts from the frontline.
    Plus the guy who's being interviewed clearly hates the Russians and want Ukraine or the free world to win.
    Anonymous. Could be anyone making up any BS. You only posted it because it suits your argument, why don't you post all the non anonymous people that don't?

Leave a comment:

• Kris Silver
    replied

Germany can say what they want , do you honestly expect them to say , "hey guys we are going to send our crap" , our prime minister today also was claiming , no no no we are sending good material , meanwhile papers and army high command paint a whole different picture.
    You just dismiss in entirety across sweeping topics, countries, what anyone says or reports if you happen to not like it. Whilst expecting those to accept wildly less supported, illogical stuff you play of as near fact. The cognitive dissonance is profound.

I'm willing to bet those modern tanks arrive along with lots of other artillery, eyes are on them having said it all. They would be quickly outed for trying to rip them off like some dodgy back alley deal you like to make it sound like. Did you take Tua's bet? Nope.

You probably didn't even believe some of the other advanced weapons would arrive, like Himars.

You're struggling to cover several points of yours being challenged in recent pages.

Sorry dude, but it's just rather, pitiful. I genuinely feel pity for how foolish you repeatedly make yourself look, and incredibly then not even realise it.

You're the kid who argues grass isn't green then never has the balls to admit you're wrong no matter the evidence. In your own recent words "admit nothing".
    Last edited by Kris Silver; 01-27-2023, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    Here is a thread about corruption in the Ukraine for those interested in that aspect.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    An anonymous source lol.
    This guy has a famous channel and is pro Ukraine , he has more than tens of video's of people who are fighting in Ukraine who are talking about their experiences.
    From Americans to English to Australians to Poles etc...
    I think the interviewer might have even fought in Ukraine , but he has an incurable brain tumor , so with the time he has left , he's documenting these very interesting accounts from the frontline.
    Plus the guy who's being interviewed clearly hates the Russians and want Ukraine or the free world to win.
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 01-27-2023, 10:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    2 day old video of a Australian foreign legion fighter in Ukraine talks about ;

wagner
    wagner operations and the way they go about it
    wagner soldier gear
    current situation on the battlefield
    death toll on the Ukrainian side
    competence of the Russian army
    moral nowadays on the Ukrainian side
    ukrainian commanders
    corruption
    which way the war is going

An anonymous source lol.
    Robbie Barrett Robbie Barrett likes this.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    2 day old video of a Australian foreign legion fighter in Ukraine talks about ;

wagner
    wagner operations and the way they go about it
    wagner soldier gear
    current situation on the battlefield
    death toll on the Ukrainian side
    competence of the Russian army
    moral nowadays on the Ukrainian side
    ukrainian commanders
    corruption
    which way the war is going

Leave a comment:

Working...