X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Ukraine has liberated Lyman.

That was faster than I expected. Either a lot of the Russians escaped the pocket or there must have been a mass surrender.

Sny news regarding no. Of pow?

Comment

• Massive explosive fire for the beach guests to enjoy near Sevastopol on crimea.

https://t.me/hueviyherson/26783

Comment

• One of the better things to come out of this war is the complete shattering of Russias image as a strong military power and to a greater extent the image of Putin as a strong intelligent leader.

What a total embarrassment, another lesson in history to never bite off more than you can chew.

Comment

Ukraine has liberated Lyman.
          Sept 30, 2022 = Lyman is incorporated into the russian federation

Oct 1, 2022 = Russian troops get kicked out of Lyman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Why is it someone's job on the internet to provide a full and committed prediction to you, on an unfolding and biggest global conflict in decades?

Even the best of experts can't predict with accuracy what will happen or an unpredictable Putin will do. We can all have an informed outlook sure. Do your own research.

74 posts all within Sept 2022.

You are undoubtedly an alt.
            i dont care what your mentally sensitive reasons are for playing white knight.

all i asked was for an opinion on the topic at hand to a poster known for his military/weapons posts which any lurker would know yet you felt so offended that you needed to butt in and play heroball.

mind your own business next time.

stick to your high and mighty fake outrage flame wars that you got going on this thread.

if i wana ask for your opinion ill quote you.

Comment

One of the better things to come out of this war is the complete shattering of Russias image as a strong military power and to a greater extent the image of Putin as a strong intelligent leader.

What a total embarrassment, another lesson in history to never bite off more than you can chew.
              - - Ongoing Disaster in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria by Bush and Obama dwarfs this little Russian territorial dispute. Saddam setting all his oilfields afire alone dwarfs this little Russian territorial dispute.

As an American with family military history going back to 1776 >>>>>, if you're American, than it's all your fault. Americans didn't used to start wars. They finished them, and this country is as low as I've seen in my lifetime. Same with EU and UK who is really scrambling with a credit rating of a Banana Republic.

Was U born yesterday?

Comment

• In the northern part of the Kherson theatre, UAF is rumored to have penetrated some 20 kilometers into a settlement called Dudchany.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Ongoing Disaster in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria by Bush and Obama dwarfs this little Russian territorial dispute. Saddam setting all his oilfields afire alone dwarfs this little Russian territorial dispute.

As an American with family military history going back to 1776 >>>>>, if you're American, than it's all your fault. Americans didn't used to start wars. They finished them, and this country is as low as I've seen in my lifetime. Same with EU and UK who is really scrambling with a credit rating of a Banana Republic.

Was U born yesterday?
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• You guys are being quiet about the referendums?

Also being quiet about noble America's terrorism against civilian gas-lines? Lol.

Always the good guys, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X