X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

I'm not giving you anymore sources so just so you can shout propaganda or bulls!t , because you are on the other side of the conflict.
    You don't have any right even to do that , because more then half what your side has proclaimed has never come to fruition.
    Besides F you douchebag and f your family too , old @ss muth@****er , why don't you dig a hole in the ground and go lay in it.
    You got a problem , well you know where i live..
    U mad bro? Tell me what u mad about.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    1. no one has dared lay a hand on me since like 1999-2000.

L.a. mcj and he ended up on the ground with his face kicked in

2. Half of my friends are in prison or were in prison for murder

I've been arrested for murder several times myself actually

But that was long ago

Do you think it's easy to spot a killer or something? They're just like everyone else you meet.

3. Yes I am a troll

4. This broke American is doing just fine, like I told offensive stupidity, my car is probably more than his mortgage, where do you live? And the housing prices there?
    Hold on important news just came out
    14m ago

Biden Is Open to Talks With Putin If He’s Serious About Ending the War

Justin Sink, Josh Wingrove and Jennifer Jacobs, Bloomberg News
    (Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden said he would talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin about the war in Ukraine if the Russian leader is serious about ending his invasion, after previously saying only Ukraine’s leaders can decide when to hold peace talks.

“I’m prepared to speak with Mr. Putin, if in fact there is an interest in him deciding he’s looking for a way to end the war,” Biden said Thursday in a joint news conference with French President Emmanuel Macron.

You see this just corroborates what i was talking about , Biden would never do that if things were looking good for Ukraine , it's another sign that things aren't evolving in a way that's good for Ukraine.
    I don't expect the Russians to take it , i expect them to start a massive winter offensive and maybe afterwards negotiate from a stronger position.
    And you probably also now that Russians almost have the hill overlooking Bakmyt to the south , they will have the high ground , they will go for the village next to the main road leading to Bakmyt , encircling the Ukrainians cutting of their supplylines , the Ukrainians next line of defence is the Dnepr river.
    The battle of Donbas could be in a decided in the coming time..
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 12-01-2022, 03:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied

Most ukrainian air defense is soviet/russian missiles

They dont have much western air defense missiles

Aside from short range manpads like stinger and starstreak

Western heavy sams are barely starting to come into ukraine

Most ukrainian artillery are also soviet/russian 122mm/152mm guns that's why they're running out of ammo

NATO uses 105mm/155mm

Biggest problem with NATO artillery is the guns NOT the ammo really

Ukrainians are using artillery like dumb Russians

Theyre over shooting them and the barrels are wearing out or even blowing up

Western artillery is meant to be precise weapons, not just spam shells like the moron Russians do

war isn't complicated

But i guess propaganda is

Russians like to project

When you read russian propaganda, what they accuse ppl of is what is happening to them

It's right in front of your face

You choose not to see or too stupid to see

2. Russians are removing nuclear warheads out of missiles so they can use those missiles

Just like how they are using air defense s-300 missiles in the ground attack role

That tells you more about who is running out of weapons

I'll give you a hint, because you're stupid, it's the side buying drones from Iran and missiles from north Korea
    Now we are talking serious , this is good
    Ukrainians We're using s-300's i know , a really good system but almost degraded beyond repair , hence western tech.
    There have been several systems that have been brought to Ukraine from various countries , like a said in the other thread , the US pended them "the Shadow" system , only i got the name mixed up , it's the Hawk system. that one they sended to Ukraine.

I know the American or Ukraine's allies are franticly looking for those shells in places like Africa where the Soviet Union left them behind.
    Problem is they are hard to come by , same problem why the Pentagon has allegedly veto's the longe range missile system (atacms) because America has a finite amount of rockets for them , and by the speed Ukraine is going thru kit , they don't want to send , let alone the implications or escalations it could bring if they shoot on Russian soil.

2. Russians are removing nuclear warheads out of missiles so they can use those missiles

Just like how they are using air defense s-300 missiles in the ground attack role​
    That tells you more about who is running out of weapons.

I don't agree with that statement , the Americans did the exact same thing in Iraq , they used rockets that were supposed to be decommissioned to do the precise same thing.
    To take out Iraq's air defence. most likely the Russians are doing just that , mind you there was an article not long ago from a senior NATO officer that basically admitted , "we just don't know what the Russians have exactly"

The Russians have actually tried to take out Ukraine's ability to ship weapons and troops but they have failed repeatedly ,
    they first tried attacking railways but that cost them a lot , expensive rockets and a couple hour later the tracks would be repaired, then they tried gas and electrical grids , then Surovikin came along and he's attacking Ukraine on all these three fronts and this seems to have success,

The biggest mistake the Russians made is that they didn't call for a mobilisation in June when Ukraine did a couple , then they found themselves in a big disadvantage when it comes to manpower , that has been solved , they are under 1 general now and their lines and defence are more compacted now.
    No i am not stupid , i can just sense the change coming sooner apparently earlier then the rest.

And you are up to date about the war , so you know that the Americans have warned that the Russians are really close to getting air superiority for the first time..

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied

But that was long ago

Do you think it's easy to spot a killer or something? They're just like everyone else you meet.

3. Yes I am a troll

4. This broke American is doing just fine, like I told offensive stupidity, my car is probably more than his mortgage, where do you live? And the housing prices there?

- - Sissyboy warmonger supporting foreign war from afar.

U 'toopid car!

Embarrassing Cubed!!!

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied

No i actually understand everything perfectly well , i know the Ukrainians have also used them to shot down cheap drones but you all put a stop to it because it's expensive and half gets thru anyway.... And well your not stopping their rockets either or Ukraine would've power....
    Another fun fact i know is that the Pentagon told Ukraine to shoot less shells because production can't keep up.
    They shootin 2000 shells daily now instead of 6000...
    Just like i know The Russians are shooting old nuclear rockets as dummies so they can take out your missiles defence systems when they turn their radar on to intercept these rockets.
    War is not that complicated....
    Most ukrainian air defense is soviet/russian missiles

They dont have much western air defense missiles

Aside from short range manpads like stinger and starstreak

Western heavy sams are barely starting to come into ukraine

Most ukrainian artillery are also soviet/russian 122mm/152mm guns that's why they're running out of ammo

NATO uses 105mm/155mm

Biggest problem with NATO artillery is the guns NOT the ammo really

Ukrainians are using artillery like dumb Russians

Theyre over shooting them and the barrels are wearing out or even blowing up

Western artillery is meant to be precise weapons, not just spam shells like the moron Russians do

war isn't complicated

But i guess propaganda is

Russians like to project

When you read russian propaganda, what they accuse ppl of is what is happening to them

It's right in front of your face

You choose not to see or too stupid to see

"The Russians are shooting old nuclear rockets as dummies so they can take out your missiles defence systems when they turn their radar on to intercept these rockets."

1. Russians suck at SEAD

They haven't been able to take out ukrainian air defence since February, it's December already

Just like how they are using air defense s-300 missiles in the ground attack role

That tells you more about who is running out of weapons

I'll give you a hint, because you're stupid, it's the side buying drones from Iran and missiles from north Korea

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

You don’t think the us should help Ukraine?
    I don't have a problem helping on some humanitarian basis. I have the deepest sympathy for the people of Ukraine who are on the receiving end of this war they didn't ask for. But I also wish our own government would do more to protect our own borders. As it stands, we've allowed over 4 million illegals into the country under Biden, many of whom are not here with the best of intentions...that's an invasion. Not to mention, we have a fentanyl crisis that has killed over 100K Americans each year. That fentanyl is crossing our borders from Mexico, by way of China. We aren't doing nearly enough to defend our own borders from lethal drugs and ruthless cartels. Not to mention the human trafficking.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied

You are not real a sociopath, you are a little boy with a big mouth that will shut up once he is slapped
    You wouldn't recognise a real killer if he was talking to you directly..
    , you are troll that uses humor to deflect when you can't win or to you change the subject.
    Trying to deflect you are a broke @ss American that keeps shouting but the biggest economy but in the meantime eating mayonnaise sandwiches...
    Got it lol

But that was long ago

3. Yes I am a troll

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by Szef View Post

Lmfao......he mad
    actually i feel good and really happy , there is a big bombing campaign that's soon allegedly to happen , can't wait to see the results and can't wait to see the performance of Ukrainian kit provided by the collective west
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 12-01-2022, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied

Yes

Like I said before you don't understand how things work

You dont use million dollar S-300 and buk or kub missiles on cheap drones.

That's not what they're designed to shoot down..

What u need for drones is a lot of cheap, short range AAA guns

20,23,30,35,40mm anti aircraft guns to shoot cheap drones down

But they are shorter range so u need more of them to disperse around
    No i actually understand everything perfectly well , i know the Ukrainians have also used them to shot down cheap drones but you all put a stop to it because it's expensive and half gets thru anyway.... And well your not stopping their rockets either or Ukraine would've power....
    Another fun fact i know is that the Pentagon told Ukraine to shoot less shells because production can't keep up.
    They shootin 2000 shells daily now instead of 6000...
    Just like i know The Russians are shooting old nuclear rockets as dummies so they can take out your missiles defence systems when they turn their radar on to intercept these rockets.
    War is not that complicated....

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied

The Ukrainian electrical system must be degrading by itself , we know we don't have rockets anymore since April or what was it hahahahaha
    Yes

Like I said before you don't understand how things work

You dont use million dollar S-300 and buk or kub missiles on cheap drones.

That's not what they're designed to shoot down..

What u need for drones is a lot of cheap, short range AAA guns

20,23,30,35,40mm anti aircraft guns to shoot cheap drones down

But they are shorter range so u need more of them to disperse around

Leave a comment:

Working...
X