X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

It's entirely valid to factor in the reliability, bias, and respectability of sources.

Most times yours are widely agreed upon online, as far right sites that are conspiracy based. Often with proven false conspiracy news in the exact areas you are laughably with zero irony, trying to pass off as big news you've uncovered.

You scoop the depth of crappy far right conspiracy websites, warped into it so much you think it's normal and everything else is whack. And you don't even have the depth of character to think, ah, it's me only reading far right conspiracy websites, I've been found out. It's why posters say you have zero credibility.
    I'll remind you it was those "crappy far right conspiracy" sites that were reporting the Hunter Biden laptop scandal while your entire "legitimate" mainstream media buried the story for two years. It's only now that they are admitting what they've done and that it should have been investigated. It's these small independent news sites that now have to do the real investigative journalism that the Marxists on the left refuse to cover.

I most often post references from mainstream sites, but none of you like those either. The only goofball questioning my credibility is Dunn and the like-minded low-IQ biased posters.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied

It's entirely valid to factor in the reliability, bias, and respectability of sources.

Most times yours are widely agreed upon online, as far right sites that are conspiracy based. Often with proven false conspiracy news in the exact areas you are laughably with zero irony, trying to pass off as big news you've uncovered.

You scoop the depth of crappy far right conspiracy websites, warped into it so much you think it's normal and everything else is whack. And you don't even have the depth of character to think, ah, it's me only reading far right conspiracy websites, I've been found out. It's why posters say you have zero credibility.
    After I read his little article, I Googled for other reporting of the story.

Nigerian president didn't just say weapons from Ukraine.

He mentioned both russian and ukrainian weapons involved in the Ukraine war.

"ukrainian weapons" wasnt specified to whether they were soviet/Warsaw pact built arms donated by the West or Western arms donated by the West.

He also mentioned arms used in libya.

Another cherry picked reporting.

I like the part about gang members getting a hold of ukrainian arms too.

Gang members have much need to shoot down aircraft and blow up tanks do they?

Because as a pos criminal myself, assault rifles and machine guns are of no use for most gangs.

Most murders are carried out with handguns. Gang members want something to carry.
    Kris Silver Kris Silver likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Kris Silver
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

You’re attacking the source instead of speculating on why these weapons are being redirected to Africa. Keep buying your head in the sand where it belongs apologist.

Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-05-2022, 04:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Weapons delivered to Ukraine 'beginning to filter' to Africa: Nigeria

Weapons supplied to Ukraine from Western countries are "starting to flow" into the Lake Chad basin region, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari warned this week.

Addressing the heads of states from neighboring states participating in the Lake Chad Basin Commission on Tuesday in the Nigerian capital of Abuja, the president said, "Regrettably, the situation in the Sahel and the raging war in Ukraine serve as major sources of weapons and fighters that bolster the ranks of the terrorists in the region."

Buhari then urged his counterparts to increase security cooperation in order to confront the issue of arms smuggling.

The Nigerian president agreed to step up military coordination in their countries' war against Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists, who are now apparently receiving weapons from Ukraine, alongside the leaders of Benin, Chad, Niger, and the Central African Republic.

Last month, Finnish police said that some of the "huge quan******" of weapons being shipped to Ukraine had made their way to Finland, where "three of the world’s largest motorcycle gangs" now operate, including Bandidos MC, which "has a branch in every major city in Ukraine."

In August, an American news outlet unmasked that a shockingly large amount of weaponry heading for Ukraine was untraceable. "Like 30% of it reaches its final destination," said a tweet that was later deleted after a swarm of online trolls attacked it.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu had previously said the arms supplied by the West to Ukraine were ending up on the black market and spreading across West Asia.

Similarlyshockingly large amount of weaponry heading for Ukraine was untraceable, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov had pointed out that Stingers and Javelin missiles, supplied by the West to Kiev, were already being sold at a discount on the black market and have surfaced in Albania and Kosovo, which Russia has warned for so long.

Ukraine has received billions and billions of dollars in donated arms from the United States and its allies such as the United Kingdom and other NATO states in the past few months.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ltering-africa

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/...ter-to-africa:

I dont want to be mean but I just want to point out some things that immediately stick out.

Things that would be noticed if you actually pay attention and read.

"shockingly large amount of weaponry heading for Ukraine was untraceable"

If it is untraceable how do they know it's from ukraine?

"Lavrov had pointed out that Stingers and Javelin missiles, supplied by the West to Kiev, were already being sold at a discount on the black market"

Stingers and javelins

The 2 things that the Ukrainians are using to shoot down russian aircraft and blow up russian tanks

Oh my they also happen to be the ones the russian minister warns that is going on the black market

Odd

Why so many of them being fired at russian aircraft and russian tanks if they're all being sold on the black market?

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied

Weapons supplied to Ukraine from Western countries are "starting to flow" into the Lake Chad basin region, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari warned this week.

Addressing the heads of states from neighboring states participating in the Lake Chad Basin Commission on Tuesday in the Nigerian capital of Abuja, the president said, "Regrettably, the situation in the Sahel and the raging war in Ukraine serve as major sources of weapons and fighters that bolster the ranks of the terrorists in the region."

Buhari then urged his counterparts to increase security cooperation in order to confront the issue of arms smuggling.

The Nigerian president agreed to step up military coordination in their countries' war against Boko Haram and ISIS terrorists, who are now apparently receiving weapons from Ukraine, alongside the leaders of Benin, Chad, Niger, and the Central African Republic.

Last month, Finnish police said that some of the "huge quan******" of weapons being shipped to Ukraine had made their way to Finland, where "three of the world’s largest motorcycle gangs" now operate, including Bandidos MC, which "has a branch in every major city in Ukraine."

In August, an American news outlet unmasked that a shockingly large amount of weaponry heading for Ukraine was untraceable. "Like 30% of it reaches its final destination," said a tweet that was later deleted after a swarm of online trolls attacked it.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu had previously said the arms supplied by the West to Ukraine were ending up on the black market and spreading across West Asia.

Similarly, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov had pointed out that Stingers and Javelin missiles, supplied by the West to Kiev, were already being sold at a discount on the black market and have surfaced in Albania and Kosovo, which Russia has warned for so long.

Ukraine has received billions and billions of dollars in donated arms from the United States and its allies such as the United Kingdom and other NATO states in the past few months.

With the amount of weapons on the field right now I'm sure it's inevitable some of the stuff donated to ukraine will hit the black market.

You do realize that it could also come from Russia right?

Please tell me that has occurred to you.

Weapons are lost or captured. Russians also have a lot of those weapons that was donated.. you dont think they would sell them?

maybe even on purpose for propaganda

You know...... Make the weapons supplies from the west look bad?? Encourage an end to weapons aid to ukraine?

I dont know. Just throwing things out there. I like to think when I read stuff so as not to gullible to propaganda. Especially low effort, simple ones. That'd be embarassing.

Leave a comment:

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - It's not isolationism to go join stupid wars as we have done here. What's the American Mercenary total? ExNATO mercenary total? Middle Eastern total and so on?

Big $$$ in being a mercenary these days. What happens when Musk pulls his Tech plug that will happen sooner rather than later?
    Idk how many mercenaries. there are. I know theres a foreign legion kinda thing in the ukrainian army. Maybe 1K? How many on the russian side? No idea. Wagner is an army of mercenaries for starters.

All the West has done is show Russia they need a revitalized military and likely conscription, and if they lose, hostile nations will lose along with the rest of this godforsaken world of war mongers and Global Warmers.
    Russia has had a major increase in defense spending since 2000. They thought their army was revitalized. They kinda found out that a lot of the rubles didn't go to equipment, vehicles and barracks but instead to equip the dachas and the yachts of the officials and oligarks. That's the corruption of an autocraty for you.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied

Just a quick review of your sources, always proves to be entertaining and insightful of the crap you and some digest.

You’re attacking the source instead of speculating on why these weapons are being redirected to Africa. Keep buying your head in the sand where it belongs apologist.

Leave a comment:

• Kris Silver
    replied

Similarly, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov had pointed out that Stingers and Javelin missiles, supplied by the West to Kiev, were already being sold at a discount on the black market and have surfaced in Albania and Kosovo, which Russia has warned for so long.

Just a quick review of your sources, always proves to be entertaining and insightful of the crap you and some digest.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clegg
    replied
    Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Supposedly there was a massive fire fight between Poles and Ukrainians after the Ukrainians told the Poles to do something which was basically suicide , the Poles refused and a massive firefight broke out between the two factions , can't confirm it but multiple sources have reported on this..
    Are these sources more or less reliable than moonofalabama?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X