Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia launches invasion of Ukraine - MASTER THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

    Yeah an accident like the Moskva battleship lol. 7 different blasts aren’t an accident.

    These liars also scrambled their jets because of this “accident”

    The fact that they’d rather tell the world that they’re completely incompetent rather than admit that they’re getting spanked by Ukraine really shows how extremely embarrassed they are.
    I read you guys are sending another 10 billion dollar package of goodies to Ukraine

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

      Yeah an accident like the Moskva battleship lol. 7 different blasts aren’t an accident.

      These liars also scrambled their jets because of this “accident”

      The fact that they’d rather tell the world that they’re completely incompetent rather than admit that they’re getting spanked by Ukraine really shows how extremely embarrassed they are.
      Moskva sunk because of a storm causing an explosion. The Crimean airfield blew up because an employee smoked a cigarette while standing in a powder keg….

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

        Moskva sunk because of a storm causing an explosion. The Crimean airfield blew up because an employee smoked a cigarette while standing in a powder keg….
        https://twitter.com/darthputinkgb/st...mee1kTM5HzrXgQ

        Comment


        • this is still a war?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

            I read you guys are sending another 10 billion dollar package of goodies to Ukraine
            Another 1 billion, the 10 billion is the accumulative amount from the past 3 years. The truth is a lot that is supposedly allocated for Ukraine is actually allocated for the US.

            The headlines are all about money to Ukraine, but inside that package the details of it, is actually half the money for the US to bolster our own military.


            What we’re sending Ukraine is a drop in the bucket in the big picture. We were spending 20 billion a month in Iraq and Afghanistan, we spent half of that on Ukraine in the last 3 years.
            Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-10-2022, 01:00 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

              Another 1 billion, but the truth is a lot that is supposedly allocated for Ukraine is actually allocated for the US.

              The headlines are all about money to Ukraine, but inside that package is actually half the money for the US to bolster our own military.


              What we’re sending Ukraine is a drop in the bucket in the bigger picture, we were spending 20 billion a month in Iraq and Afghanistan, we spent half of that on Ukraine in 6 months.
              So are you saying you should send even more weapons?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

                So are you saying you should send even more weapons?
                Absolutely, we’re doing just enough for Ukraine not to lose, but not enough for them to actually clearly win.

                Don’t get me wrong what we’re doing is much more than all of Europe combined, and I’m sure Ukraine is grateful, how ever, if we really wanted them to win, we’d be preparing to send or already sent them Bradley AFV’s and Abram tanks, the decision to train their pilots on our F-15/16 would’ve been long made by now, and the amount of HIMARS and Howitzers sould’ve been tripled by now.

                The Biden administrations plan is to bleed Russia dry without decisively handing them an embarrassing defeat out of fear that in their humiliation they will do something stupid. Many disagree with this plan, myself included. Russia should absolutely be decisively crushed, their home propaganda is strong enough where they can spin any defeat as a victory to their borderline retаrded audience like Plunger.
                Vlad_ Vlad_ likes this.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

                  Absolutely, we’re doing just enough for Ukraine not to lose, but not enough for them to actually clearly win.
                  Bingo. And Ukrainians are paying for that with their lives. Politicians are still playing their own games, regardless of human cost.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Bingo. And Ukrainians are paying for that with their lives. Politicians are still playing their own games, regardless of human cost.
                    Ukrainians would be paying for it with their lives regardless just with much worse weaponry and in a much worse situation. What we’re doing is still helping them 10 fold to preserve their country unfortunately we can be doing a lot more. However, eventually in time enough weapons and supplies will arrive in Ukraine to totally tip the scale in their favor, but not before we significantly deplete Russia.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

                      Ukrainians would be paying for it with their lives regardless just with much worse weaponry and in a much worse situation. What we’re doing is still helping them 10 fold to preserve their country unfortunately we can be doing a lot more. However, eventually in time enough weapons and supplies will arrive in Ukraine to totally tip the scale in their favor, but not before we significantly deplete Russia.
                      Hail USA!
                      Hail Democracy!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP