X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I do, you don't.

It's really simple Jim.

When I straight-up post that Russia is the aggressor here and had no business invading Ukraine, but you claim that is somehow "soft support" based on 'likes' on the forum, that's a strawman.

You do realize I 'like' posts I dont always agree with, dont you? I often give 'likes' to posts of people disagreeing with me because their post was civil. Doesn't mean I agree with it, much less every word.

But if you want to keep trying to wedge that square peg in the round hole and telling me I somehow support Putin/Russia despite me straight-up saying otherwise, keep on going Jim.

If that's how you war superfans have to act when asked simple questions about the war you support, that to me says that it's obviously not going your way despite what y'all keep saying.

Your way outside the comprehension of most posters with that one (the bolded). Jim's Super Fan chicanery for the Hate of Russia blinds him...

Comment

• Why would anyone like posts they don't agree with? That's the opposite of its purpose surely
      siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Johnboy Walton 1bad65 still being the slimey selfish little coward i see.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

This is a refreshing post from you, mainly because its not 10 stupid paragraphs long that no one ever bothers to read. The most amusing part is that you probably believe yourself to be a sort of philosopher/thinker every time you pump one of those dreadfully stupid novels of a post out.
          I called it from long time. Jim, my student, is always a little behind me but you eventually learn.

Comment

• Russia now needs North Korean soldiers and Iranian drones to come save them???

They are not who I thought they were.

Still trying to figure out what this is all for. Every day that passes it looks more and more like Putin just needed to flex.
            Last edited by Comanche; 08-07-2022, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post
              Russia now needs North Korean soldiers and Iranian drones to come save them???

They are not who I thought they were.

Still trying to figure out what this is all for. Every day that passes it looks more and more like Putin just needed to flex.
              Paper tiger

Or paper bear

Watch the paper dragon go into economic collapse by this year
              Comanche Comanche likes this.

Comment

• Massive explosion at airbase on occupied Crimea. Russians say it’s an accident and that no aircraft has been damaged. Footage of the blast is coming out now, and it does look like a huge blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Paper tiger

Or paper bear

Watch the paper dragon go into economic collapse by this year
                  A few accidents is all... The Russian juggernaught coming to a store near you... But they don't accept American Express! RUbles!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Massive explosion at airbase on occupied Crimea. Russians say it’s an accident and that no aircraft has been damaged. Footage of the blast is coming out now, and it does look like a huge blast.
                    https://youtu.be/Ll5nGeUcuUI

https://youtu.be/Ll5nGeUcuUI

Russians on the beach gets their vacation ruined. Massive traffic jam at the bridge out of Crimea now as Russians flee.
                    Last edited by BattlingNelson; 08-09-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Massive explosion at airbase on occupied Crimea. Russians say it’s an accident and that no aircraft has been damaged. Footage of the blast is coming out now, and it does look like a huge blast.
                      Yeah an accident like the Moskva battleship lol. 7 different blasts aren’t an accident.

These liars also scrambled their jets because of this “accident”

The fact that they’d rather tell the world that they’re completely incompetent rather than admit that they’re getting spanked by Ukraine really shows how extremely embarrassed they are.
                      Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-09-2022, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X