This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Majority of the people of the world? No.
    I already do know that the majority of the people in this thread supports Ukraine.

I believe Plungerman posted a study from the Economist a few weeks back in this thread about which countries supported the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Most of the people in the world was not against Russia. Now if you had said countries instead of people, then you might have been right.

Here it is:

Anyways, have the last word.
    Are you pro-Russia in this conflict?
    Last edited by Comanche; 07-21-2022, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Well at least they're starting to admit deaths of Russian forces were massively overestimated, and that Putin looks too healthy rather than on his death bed.

Himars wont change the damn war, I have no idea what they're thinking..

There's also al ot of fake news, old footage being used I noticed on social media.

Seems like longer this goes on is better for Russia. They expect a long war, the sanctions backfiring more and more..
      1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Yet not a one of them answered the call of Ukraine's leader begging for foreign volunteers to help them fight the Russians.

All talk, no action. Typical.
        So they are superfans according to your definition. Just like yourself. You didn’t help build trumps wall, so you’re also a superfan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Majority of the people of the world? No.
          I already do know that the majority of the people in this thread supports Ukraine.

I believe Plungerman posted a study from the Economist a few weeks back in this thread about which countries supported the Russia/Ukraine conflict. Most of the people in the world was not against Russia. Now if you had said countries instead of people, then you might have been right.

Here it is:

Anyways, have the last word.

i think most people in the street don’t actually know the real reasons behind this conflict and follow the narrative of western governments and its media arm...delve deeper and you start to find out the real facts....same as most people in the U.K. have no idea about Joe Biden and his crackhead perverted son.....and the corruption the Biden family is involved in.

Russia is carrying out the promises it made if Ukraine continued down the nato route and they have basically won and Ukraine will never recover from it now.....I would say it’s polarised in terms of countries who are with Ukraine and Russia .....western countries all for Ukraine and outside that Russia has the support of China , India , South America , most African nations , South Africa , Saudi Arabia...3.3 billion people against 850 million.

Russia dont bluff unlike nato or western leaders

billeau2, 1bad65 and Theodore like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

I was really taken aback how many Russia worshipping Western cucks we have.
            Ppl who think being contrarian means they're smart or special. They will take any side vs the majority opinion.

Also a lot of morons that don't like certain aspects of the west who thinks anti west countries support whatever position they might have.

These guys don't realize that most aspects of those anti western countries goes totally against what they do want.
            Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

i think most people in the street don’t actually know the real reasons behind this conflict and follow the narrative of western governments and its media arm...delve deeper and you start to find out the real facts....same as most people in the U.K. have no idea about Joe Biden and his crackhead perverted son.....and the corruption the Biden family is involved in.

Russia is carrying out the promises it made if Ukraine continued down the nato route and they have basically won and Ukraine will never recover from it now.....I would say it’s polarised in terms of countries who are with Ukraine and Russia .....western countries all for Ukraine and outside that Russia has the support of China , India , South America , most African nations , South Africa , Saudi Arabia...3.3 billion people against 850 million.

1. Russia has not won. Far from it.

at best they both lost.

2. None of those countries, continents actually support Russia in the war against Ukraine

Theyre just not on the western side with Ukraine

3. Russia bluffs and make threats all the time

Most of the time they dont do anything and this time they did has been an embarrassment and headache for them
              Vlad_, billeau2 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Yet not a one of them answered the call of Ukraine's leader begging for foreign volunteers to help them fight the Russians.

All talk, no action. Typical.
                Ukraine isn’t begging anyone foreign to come and fight, they’re asking for weapons, they have more than enough men to handle the situation on their own, we just need to keep sending them the right tools.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

For someone who swallows Putins penіs whole, you’re still to stupid to comprehend that NATO had very little to do with it. Finland and Sweden just joined NATO right on the border of St. Petersburg, and weak ass Russia didn’t do shіt.

The biggest and probably only reason Russia invaded Ukraine was for imperialist reasons nothing else.

As for NATO part, they weren’t afraid of NATO creeping on their borders (as Finland and the Baltics have proved) they were terrified that if Ukraine joined NATO then their embarrassment of army would never be able to conquer it, but turns out Ukraine didnt even need to join NATO smack Russia around.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Ukraine isn’t begging anyone foreign to come and fight, they’re asking for weapons, they have more than enough men to handle the situation on their own, we just need to keep sending them the right tools.
                    Jim, I believe we covered this already. But if not, I'll do it now......

President Zelensky appeals for foreign volunteers to come to Ukraine and enlist in a newly-formed 'International Legion' to fight the Russian invasion

Source:
                    President Zelensky appeals for foreign volunteers to come to Ukraine and enlist in a newly-formed 'International Legion' to fight the Russian invasion (yahoo.com)

And again, not a one of these people cheering on the war and talking trash about the Russians signed up.......

Comment

Jim, I believe we covered this already. But if not, I'll do it now......

President Zelensky appeals for foreign volunteers to come to Ukraine and enlist in a newly-formed 'International Legion' to fight the Russian invasion

Source:
                      President Zelensky appeals for foreign volunteers to come to Ukraine and enlist in a newly-formed 'International Legion' to fight the Russian invasion (yahoo.com)

And again, not a one of these people cheering on the war and talking trash about the Russians signed up.......
                      Appeal is not begging, and that was back on February 27th, the beginning of the war. Currently Ukraine is in the process of massing a million men army, they don't really need volunteers.

Comment

Working...
                      X