This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Vastly more evidence, and based on the ratio of occurrences alone, that the latter is clearly the case.

Also increasingly clear Putin is attacking food chains and crops in Ukraine, and wanting that to put pressure on Western civilisations.

All very well saying Western countries, it's most modern countries and their populations it's affecting, for which Putin is doing anything inside of Russia & Ukraine, to cause as much threats and negative affects to peoples lives as possible.

The fact Putin's regime denies 100% of any wrong doing in any scenario, makes clear to any mind remotely capable of critical thinking - that that's impossible, delusional propaganda, it's clear they are lying and lots of the cases supported with evidence, are of course true.

Russia intentionally burning Ukraine's wheat fields to cripple world food supplies - VIDEO

RUSSIA has been intentionally sabotaging Ukraine's wheat supplies by burning fields of grain in order to ruin vital food supplies and threaten several nations with starvation.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...erty-hunger-vn
    In Russias case it’s not true until they deny it. Once Russia denies something you can rest assured whatever they’re accused of is 100% true.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

In Russias case it’s not true until they deny it. Once Russia denies something you can rest assured whatever they’re accused of is 100% true.
      Also what they claim they did, the Ukrainians did to them.

example snake Island.

They made claims of sinking ukrainian boats and downing ukrainian helicopters and smashing a ukrainian assault team.

We now know, with video evidence, it was the Russians who were taking a beating on snake island.

They had a chopper of reinforcements and a boat of reinforcements taken out.

Comment

• Where's our russian cum guzzlers (aka serbs) ?

What happened after taking severodonetsk and lysichansk?

I thought it was over? Ukrainians were done?

It was almost as if, severodonetsk and lysichansk was not strategically important and Ukraine was just bleeding the Russians and making them waste their time and weapons.

Seems like the Ukrainians pulled back to more defensible and more strategically important positions and straightened out their front lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Where's our russian cum guzzlers (aka serbs) ?

It was almost as if, severodonetsk and lysichansk was not strategically important and Ukraine was just bleeding the Russians and making them waste their time and weapons.

Seems like the Ukrainians pulled back to more defensible and more strategically important positions and straightened out their front lines.
          So this one is still a live one? No winners yet declared? Gdamn! I just put all my dollars in Rubles!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

Coincidentally the main guy I follow just released two podcasts in a row that fairly nicely sum up this position. At least the anti-enlightenment aspect.

https://www.radioalbion.com/2022/07/...mbattista.html

https://www.radioalbion.com/2022/07/...862454670.html

But I'll just give you some bullets about this general view - referred to as Orthodox/Eurasianist/Catholic/Nationalist/Medievalist/anti-enlightenment, etc.

- All political systems are reducible down to Oligarchy and Autocracy. Autocracy is obviously considered the lesser evil.
            - The protestant reformation and by extension, the enlightenment, were the greatest disaster in mankind's history, since they have led to mankind's worst outcomes.
            - That there is an intelligence behind nature or creation, and that knowledge of it is knowledge as such. Knowledge of particulars is fools knowledge.
            - That man is presently devolving, and that the tendency to mass society and centralization are symptoms of this devolution.
            - That all is a microcosm and a macrocosm, therefore all is unity (the One) - hence ignorance (evil) is dissolution; for example, nominalism, atheism, individualism, centralization etc).
            - Nominalism is effectively the route of all evil.

I haven't made a list out like this before so it's probably not a very good one, but probably the key aspect is that, rather than marking man's ascent towards knowledge, the "enlightenment" really represents is deepest fall into the darkness of ignorance. From that you can deduce that all the institutions associated with it are equally degenerate. And to preempt your question, I refer you to my earlier statement that knowledge of particular things is not knowledge, but only knowledge of the abstract principles from which those particulars are derived - and those abstractions (forms) EXIST! And to have knowledge of those, and from them - the forms and even principles in operation - is the ONLY way toward knowledge. Because with that, one can understand processes, and and only then can he determine what constitutes "progress" or what has value or does not. Anyone else is simply ignorant, no matter if it is a famed "philosopher" of the enlightenment who has been read allover the world. They know literally nothing. Literally NOTHING.
            Those are such general ideas. Do you even know what Nominalism is lol? I somehow doubt it. And don't give me a definition... explain what you understand Nominalism to be...

Please enlighten me...

Comment

Where's our russian cum guzzlers (aka serbs) ?

I kind of like Borscht with dill and sour cream...
              Salmon eggs... with Bilinis... and sour cream...
              And nice perogi and Peroshki " "

I was just accepting that the Ruskies would be here next... And that our whole economic system would collpase as the Ruble became the currency of kings and Queens (queens New York)... I am glad to know this! I was stocking up on a big bucket of sour cream to offer the Rusky troops as they came about... Guess I will save the money on the sour cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

So this one is still a live one? No winners yet declared? Gdamn! I just put all my dollars in Rubles!!!
                You're gonna be rich bro

The serb and the self hating westerners in this thread told me the ruble is stronger than ever

Everyone should get sanctioned by the richest countries in the world

It'll make your currency stronger

Comment

• Russian ammo depot destroys another HIMARS rocket.

Russia just can't stop winning.

https://streamable.com/r9gi9o

Comment

You're gonna be rich bro

The serb and the self hating westerners in this thread told me the ruble is stronger than ever

Everyone should get sanctioned by the richest countries in the world

It'll make your currency stronger
                    But to be fair this is an uprising! the Ruble shall displace the dollar! When the dust clears those rich nations will be brought to their knees as Russia demands that the ruble be used! because no Oligarchs, Chynese, and other assorted "stans" (kazi, Uzbeki...) have any American interests right? and Russia's gas and wheat without it the world would starve in a night!

Come on TUA! who would not invest with Chinese Banks! they are the model of integrity... I mean when they call your loans due breaking the contracts, when they suddenly raise the interest rates astronomically, it is so cute!!! Like Panda bears... Those devilish little chynese banks and their antics... ohhh! I havent laughed so hard in a while... I am sure Putin has his own little devilish tricks he can do with the Ruble as well...

Comment

Russian ammo depot destroys another HIMARS rocket.

Russia just can't stop winning.

https://streamable.com/r9gi9o

Comment

Working...
                      X