X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

That Russian link doesn't work son

Like most Russian things
    It works your just using a western web browser that has blocked RT news........sounds like it’s George Orwell’s 1984 and western governments don’t want you to get opposing views.

wake up mong

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

It works your just using a western web browser that has blocked RT news........sounds like it’s George Orwell’s 1984 and western governments don’t want you to get opposing views.

wake up mong
      Use your eastern browser and paste what the article says then

Thanks

Comment

• As for Russia bombing London

Guys please LOL

Everytime they get checked like they did get now by Lithuania they go on their state TV and threaten to nuke a different European city lol

This is comical at this point lol

We keep doing our thing, supplying and helping Ukraine, and don't get distracted by their 'threats'
        ​​​​​

Comment

Thanks
          Dozens of foreign fighters killed in Donbass strike – Russia

Moscow says the troops were stationed inside a zinc factory

Russian aircraft have struck a zinc factory in Donbass, killing dozens of Polish fighters, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday.

“Up to 80 Polish mercenaries” were killed, and 20 armored vehicles and eight Grad multiple rocket launchers were destroyed in the town of Konstantinovka, Defense Ministry spokesman, Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov, said during his daily briefing.

He added that artillery pieces, personnel and drones had been targeted in other areas. Konashenkov said a Tochka-U ballistic missile has been intercepted mid-air near the town of Molodyozhnoye in southern Ukraine.

Numerous fighters from EU member states and countries such as the US and Canada have been fighting for Ukraine.
          Earlier this month, a court in the Donetsk People’s Republic handed death sentences to two British nationals and one Moroccan, who were serving with the Ukrainian forces. The men have not yet been executed.

Russia attacked its neighboring state in late February, following Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered protocol was designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Russian aircraft have struck a zinc factory in Donbass, killing dozens of Polish fighters, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday.

“Up to 80 Polish mercenaries” were killed, and 20 armored vehicles and eight Grad multiple rocket launchers were destroyed in the town of Konstantinovka, Defense Ministry spokesman, Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov, said during his daily briefing.

He added that artillery pieces, personnel and drones had been targeted in other areas. Konashenkov said a Tochka-U ballistic missile has been intercepted mid-air near the town of Molodyozhnoye in southern Ukraine.

Numerous fighters from EU member states and countries such as the US and Canada have been fighting for Ukraine.
            Earlier this month, a court in the Donetsk People’s Republic handed death sentences to two British nationals and one Moroccan, who were serving with the Ukrainian forces. The men have not yet been executed.

Russia attacked its neighboring state in late February, following Ukraine’s failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered protocol was designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.
            Thanks

RIP to the fallen heroes fighting the barbaric invader

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

if the poles want to stick there noses into this conflict then let them be killed.......it’s that simple .....it’s either declare war on Russia or stay the hell out of conflict.
              simple choice

Comment

Thanks
                nope I just want a browser that will give me all the news with impartiality which in turn will make me come to right conclusion ....with one voice silenced one can never make a fair decision.
                is that clear enough for you darling
                Last edited by The plunger man; 06-26-2022, 07:41 AM.

Comment

well yif ou send weapons and train soldiers to kill Russian soldiers and openly state you want to weaken a country this is what you get......I’m only 65 miles from London as well but unlike you I know we have poked our nose in where it don’t belong ..........this is what happens when you try and fight a military monster so don’t go and cry when it all go’s south......tell me your not that stupid to actually think arming Ukraine and training there military would not cause trouble in the long run.

Dont worry about bombs you won’t feel a thing and nor will i

You are the biggest cuck on this forum. I have never seen someone swallow cосk to the point of being ok with being annihilated or threatened to be annihilated from the face of the planet.
                  Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

wake up mong
                    Yes

Supporters of freedom of speech should be on the Russian govt side

Comment

nope I just want a browser that will give me all the news with impartiality which in turn will make me come to right conclusion ....with one voice silenced one can never make a fair decision.
                      You know a browser just let's you access the Internet right? What it shows you is up to you.

You're basically blaming the TV for the bad movie you're watching.

What you're thinking of is search engines

Anyway just had to get that off my chest as I see the mistake all the time. As you were.
                      Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X