Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia launches invasion of Ukraine - MASTER THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

    Apparently heavy weapons from Germany have finally arrived in Ukraine.
    Might be too late in luhansk

    Russians finally broke through at toshkivka

    They took 3 villages south of lysichansk and severodonetsk

    Severodonetsk was worthless tactically aside for political/propaganda/pr

    But being closer south of lysichansk allows them to bombard lysichansk and the supply route to lysichansk

    Ukrainians might have to pull back from lysichansk which is a shame

    Lysichansk was a very good defensive position across the river and on higher ground over severodonetsk

    We'll have to see what happens

    But if the Russians push thru from popasna and izium, Ukrainians need to pull back before some of their best troops get surrounded

    Fight another day as they say

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

      Ukrainian soviet republic 1954

      Guess what happened when soviet union broke up?

      All the soviet republics became independent

      Including the ukrainian soviet republic which crimea was part of


      Any thing else you want to learn?
      russia is taking back what was there’s and are only carrying out the wishes of Crimea....didn’t Ukraine send in special forces and overthrow there president ...yes they did so now its payback.
      well done putin for liberating the Crimean people that’s all I can say about it.
      monkey see monkey do Tua

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

        russia is taking back what was there’s and are only carrying out the wishes of Crimea....didn’t Ukraine send in special forces and overthrow there president ...yes they did so now its payback.
        well done putin for liberating the Crimean people that’s all I can say about it.
        monkey see monkey do Tua
        lol

        Overthrow crimean president? Crimea wasn't independent. The crimean president was as real as the luhansk president or transnistria president or donetsk president. Lol


        The crimean ppl are the crimean Tatars

        Theyre mostly in Ukraine and turkey now not in crimea.


        Lets see if crimea will be russias after this war. Hopefully Ukraine gets more drones and artillery.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Sounds like a dream job for The plunger man and EL_GRINGO. Send your CVs lads.
          Shouldn't you outsource that to your own countrymen first seeing y'all are dirt poor and emigrate to work?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            lol

            Overthrow crimean president? Crimea wasn't independent. The crimean president was as real as the luhansk president or transnistria president or donetsk president. Lol


            The crimean ppl are the crimean Tatars

            Theyre mostly in Ukraine and turkey now not in crimea.


            Lets see if crimea will be russias after this war. Hopefully Ukraine gets more drones and artillery.
            The notion that the transfer was justified solely by Crimea’s cultural and economic affinities with Ukraine is also far-fetched. In the 1950s, the population of Crimea — approximately 1.1 million — was roughly 75 percent ethnic Russian and 25 percent Ukrainian. A sizable population of Tatars had lived in Crimea for centuries until May 1944, when they were deported en masse by the Stalinist regime to barren sites in Central Asia.

            The large eastern Kerch region of Crimea is very close to Russia. The peninsula did have important economic and infrastructural ties with Ukraine, but cultural ties were much stronger overall with Russia than with Ukraine, and Crimea was the site of major military bases from Tsarist times on, having become a symbol of Imperial Russian military power against the Ottoman Turks.

            Say what?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Szef View Post

              What I love is people who are so self centered they think strangers care about them enough to ponder what their names means

              Also

              People who are dumb enough to think i was referring to your name

              Guess I love everything about you then


              thanks I feel honoured darling

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

                Shouldn't you outsource that to your own countrymen first seeing y'all are dirt poor and emigrate to work?
                ironically I walk around site all day with a radio and I’ll tell the polskis every day what to do....so who is more qualified lol

                szef is alright he is just a bit bitter that Russia is taking back what was rightfully there’s that’s all.....he will be ok lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  ironically I walk around site all day with a radio and I’ll tell the polskis every day what to do....so who is more qualified lol

                  szef is alright he is just a bit bitter that Russia is taking back what was rightfully there’s that’s all.....he will be ok lol
                  Maybe we should lighten his mood and offer him a job scooping up our number two's , he can send his children to college this way , and i like to help people by the way from third world countries , normally i send 10 euro's a month to Congo but i might as well send it to Poland , what's the difference?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

                    The notion that the transfer was justified solely by Crimea’s cultural and economic affinities with Ukraine is also far-fetched. In the 1950s, the population of Crimea — approximately 1.1 million — was roughly 75 percent ethnic Russian and 25 percent Ukrainian. A sizable population of Tatars had lived in Crimea for centuries until May 1944, when they were deported en masse by the Stalinist regime to barren sites in Central Asia.

                    The large eastern Kerch region of Crimea is very close to Russia. The peninsula did have important economic and infrastructural ties with Ukraine, but cultural ties were much stronger overall with Russia than with Ukraine, and Crimea was the site of major military bases from Tsarist times on, having become a symbol of Imperial Russian military power against the Ottoman Turks.

                    Say what?
                    Nobody gives a shіt about any of that, the Ukrainian borders were ratified at the collapse of the Soviet Union and it included Crimea, end of story.

                    All this stupid revisionist history you’re spewing is nothing more than Kremlin imperialist propaganda that is based on 100 years in the past, and reflects the ambitions of a fascist dictator and a backward people who need to conquer land to compensate for their pathetic standard of living and sad state of their nation.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

                      The notion that the transfer was justified solely by Crimea’s cultural and economic affinities with Ukraine is also far-fetched. In the 1950s, the population of Crimea — approximately 1.1 million — was roughly 75 percent ethnic Russian and 25 percent Ukrainian. A sizable population of Tatars had lived in Crimea for centuries until May 1944, when they were deported en masse by the Stalinist regime to barren sites in Central Asia.

                      The large eastern Kerch region of Crimea is very close to Russia. The peninsula did have important economic and infrastructural ties with Ukraine, but cultural ties were much stronger overall with Russia than with Ukraine, and Crimea was the site of major military bases from Tsarist times on, having become a symbol of Imperial Russian military power against the Ottoman Turks.

                      Say what?
                      In the 1940s millions of Germany and Italy born Americans in the US.

                      Large majority of Americans were of German and Italian descent.

                      How did that play out during WW2 against Germany and Italy?


                      This idiotic narrative of "ethnic russians" in other countries.

                      Just because they're ethnic Russians or speak Russian doesn't mean they want to be part of russia.

                      Russians in russia dont want to be in russia. That's why a lot of them left or want to leave.


                      billeau2 and Kris Silver like this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP