X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=JimRaynor;n31466033]

Over 50 Ukrainian generals and officers killed in missile strike – Russia

The Russian Defense Ministry said Kalibr missiles were also used to destroy Western-supplied M777 howitzers and armored vehicles

Warships have destroyed a command center with Kalibr cruise missiles, killing dozens of Ukrainian officers, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Sunday.

“More than 50 generals and officers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed,” the statement said.

The strike took place near the village of Shirokaya Dacha in Dnepropetrovsk Region. The strike hit the compound where commanders of several Ukrainian units had gathered for a meeting, Moscow said.

The ministry added that Kalibr missiles were also used to destroy 10 M777 howitzers and up to 20 armored vehicles that were recently delivered from the West, and had been stored inside a factory building in the southern city of Nikolayev.

Meanwhile, the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces reported on Sunday that the country's artillery destroyed several Russian multiple rocket launchers.

Russia attacked Ukraine state in late February, following Kiev's failure to implement the terms of the Minsk agreements, first signed in 2014, and Moscow’s eventual recognition of the Donbass republics of Donetsk and Lugansk. The German- and French-brokered protocols were designed to give the breakaway regions special status within the Ukrainian state.

The Kremlin has since demanded that Ukraine officially declare itself a neutral country that will never join the US-led NATO military bloc. Kiev insists the Russian offensive was completely unprovoked and has denied claims it was planning to retake the two republics by force.

Comment

• Russians claiming to kill 50 generals and officers and destroying m777 howitzers.

Let me guess.

Ukraine killed another russian General with m777 howitzers this time?

More than likely though this is because 2-3 russian ammo depots that supply their 152mm shells got blown up recently.

So now they have to claim to destroyed a bunch of 155mm howitzers the west gave ukraine.
      JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

• Hmm. This one won't be great for morale. No idea if it's related to the story above but this one's from Ukrainian sources...

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/06/19/7353442/

Oleh Kutsyn, the commander of the Karpatska Sich Battalion, was killed on the front

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

KATERYNA TYSHCHENKO — SUNDAY, 19 JUNE 2022, 16:39
        In the east of Ukraine, Oleh Kutsyn "Kum" [callsign "Godfather"], the founder and longtime leader of the Lehion Svobody [Legion of Freedom], the commander of the Karpatska Sich Battalion (49th Separate Rifle Battalion of the Armed Forces of Ukraine) was killed.

Source: Ruslan Martsinkiv, the Mayor of Ivano-Frankivsk, Oleh Tiahnybok, Head of Svoboda Party

Quote from Martsinkiv: "One of the most powerful commanders on the Eastern Front was killed - Oleh Kutsyn. Founder and longtime leader of the Lehion Svobody, commander of the Karpatska Sich Battalion (49th Separate Rifle Battalion of the Armed Forces), and a good man of an unconquerable spirit. "

Details: Tiahnybok reported that Kutsyn died on the Izium front.

Comment

• Map from Dailymail showing language and ethnic groups in Ukraine

article-2569934-1BE88D9800000578-245_634x623.jpg

History of Europe's map interested me because I wondering where the hell is Ukraine? I looked at old maps, then found this video that shows all the changes.

It's very sad, Ukraine and Russian should be united Eastern Slavic people.. yeah there's difference, but not that much. Yes Russians are more mixed from invasions.. but these dumb neo-Nazi Ukranians thinking they're some perfect Aryan specimen. All the POW's I've seen I can't tell the Russians and Ukranians in them apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Smurf View Post
            Map from Dailymail showing language and ethnic groups in Ukraine

History of Europe's map interested me because I wondering where the hell is Ukraine? I looked at old maps, then found this video that shows all the changes.

It's very sad, Ukraine and Russian should be united Eastern Slavic people.. yeah there's difference, but not that much. Yes Russians are more mixed from invasions.. but these dumb neo-Nazi Ukranians thinking they're some perfect Aryan specimen. All the POW's I've seen I can't tell the Russians and Ukranians in them apart.

You come across as having a room temperature IQ

Comment

Just because they speak Russian doesn't mean they want to be part of russia

Zelensky the Ukrainian president speaks Russian

Comment

This war has nothing to do with race or ethnicity

This is politics

ukrainians voted to closer to the west/eu

Russians threatened their leaders and those leaders backed out on their promises on ties with the west/eu

Ukrainians revolted and kicked them out and elected new leaders that were pro eu

Russia invaded Ukraine and donbass

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Just because they speak Russian doesn't mean they want to be part of russia

Zelensky the Ukrainian president speaks Russian
                  It’s like saying that all Europeans that speaks a Germanic language wants to part of Germany.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

It’s like saying that all Europeans that speaks a Germanic language wants to part of Germany.
                    Yup

Or Wales should invade parts of Patagonia, Argentina because some people speak Welsh there.

Dude hasn’t got a scooby doo

Comment

• Straight outta Stalins playbook

Comment

Working...
                      X