This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PredatorStyle View Post

Well maybe. It's not a disaster though. And it is offset by the humiliation of the West losing a proxy war and a sanction war.
    Neither the proxy war or the sanctions war is lost or won yet

Don't be premature

Comment

• But, you know. I have been saying that the way Ukraine is being "run" is eerily similar to how the Soviet union was run. And the ***same sorts of actors))) are present, with the same duplicitous diplomacy and the "not one step back" extreme military tyranny. I.e conscripting all men, shooting deserters, imprisoning POW etc. Basically using them as worthless cannon fodder. Which, I'll add, would be unthinkable in a Christian monarchy - just to illustrate how far mankind has fallen since the English Revolution.

But anyway, the Ukrainians have blown up that bridge at Severodonetsk - the ONE POSSIBLE ESCAPE ROUTE for the soldiers on the Eastern side - so that they CANNOT ESCAPE! They have to die for their semitic overlords. Isn't it just wonderful? Stupid people who don't bother to understand their situation get what was coming to them after all.

The best part is the bridge is called "The Proletarian Bridge" lol. Just to make the analogy more perfect.

Like I said at the beginning. Real patriotism in the 20th and 21st century should be directed inwards (towards oligarchy and traitors) rather than outwards.

Dumb Ukrainians have lost their country and all their best men. Just like Britain and Germany in the war. It is so tragic. At the rate we are going European civilization will be unsustainable because all that will be left to sustain it are Sugar and Soy Diildo Femboys.and their butch dominant housewives, and a cabal of tribesman sitting at the top, providing what's left with **** and filling all their vices and indulgences.

ALL these wars are wars against White Christian Europe by the Bankers.

Comment

But, you know. I have been saying that the way Ukraine is being "run" is eerily similar to how the Soviet union was run. And the ***same sorts of actors))) are present, with the same duplicitous diplomacy and the "not one step back" extreme military tyranny. I.e conscripting all men, shooting deserters, imprisoning POW etc. Basically using them as worthless cannon fodder. Which, I'll add, would be unthinkable in a Christian monarchy - just to illustrate how far mankind has fallen since the English Revolution.

But anyway, the Ukrainians have blown up that bridge at Severodonetsk - the ONE POSSIBLE ESCAPE ROUTE for the soldiers on the Eastern side - so that they CANNOT ESCAPE! They have to die for their semitic overlords. Isn't it just wonderful? Stupid people who don't bother to understand their situation get what was coming to them after all.

The best part is the bridge is called "The Proletarian Bridge" lol. Just to make the analogy more perfect.

Like I said at the beginning. Real patriotism in the 20th and 21st century should be directed inwards (towards oligarchy and traitors) rather than outwards.

Dumb Ukrainians have lost their country and all their best men. Just like Britain and Germany in the war. It is so tragic. At the rate we are going European civilization will be unsustainable because all that will be left to sustain it are Sugar and Soy Diildo Femboys.and their butch dominant housewives, and a cabal of tribesman sitting at the top, providing what's left with **** and filling all their vices and indulgences.

Last I checked Ukrainians saved their country by kicking Russias ass out of Kyiv and all their other major cities.

And good thing they did otherwise they would’ve been overtaken by corrupt, backward, toilet stealing, shameless liars such as yourself.

Comment

I do understand that. Let and lease, etc. It's disgusting on multiple levels.

But you know well that it was never Russia's intention to "conquer Ukraine" ie to take Kiev. The force deployed to Kiev was a fraction of the size that would be needed to take a city like that. The purpose was to concentrate Ukrainian forces there so they cannot go to the east - like they are shelling positions in the north probably for that reason.

The strategy is working and you are seeing the last effective portion of the Ukrainian military being destroyed.

Severodonetsk is significant strategically for the overall battle. Now you are taking quantitively all of a sudden? Seems you realize it's nearly game over. Total victory for Putin.

Putin needs the Zelensky government to be sitting in Kiev to give his neutrality an air of legitimacy, otherwise it would be seen as a token, puppet government. So the narrative about Russia wanting to take Kiev and "conquer" Ukraine is disingenuous because it is baseless. It was never a stated goal and it contradicts other stated goals by the Kremlin.
          I think you and Tua have made great opposing points throughout. I also agree with you about not intending to take Kiev...specifically. But some of the other cities attacked, I do think Russia intended to take.

But this is hardly a total, or as you put it "flawless" Russian victory. This war has had ebbs and flows... there will be more. I doubt Russia had an overarching strategy that has just started succeeding.

Seldom are wars won...

Comment

But, you know. I have been saying that the way Ukraine is being "run" is eerily similar to how the Soviet union was run. And the ***same sorts of actors))) are present, with the same duplicitous diplomacy and the "not one step back" extreme military tyranny. I.e conscripting all men, shooting deserters, imprisoning POW etc. Basically using them as worthless cannon fodder. Which, I'll add, would be unthinkable in a Christian monarchy - just to illustrate how far mankind has fallen since the English Revolution.

The Elites, the bankers play war as casually as we might play a game of chess. I tend to think the wars are waged to keep the middle class from developing any real teeth... in addition to the financial incentives. I think the Pharo--aristocracy in Egypt learned that when people are educated, they do not give their power up so easily! Specifically during the wars in Nubia Egyptian soldgers were well paid, cynical (having seen death first hand and no divine interventions), and had the resources, when coming back, to buy land and educate. These soldgers created a crisis in Egypt because they questioned the Pharoah's divine status...

Marx never dealt with these issues: Instead gaslighting them as "the Asiatic mode of production." YET in MesoAmerica, Mesopotamia and Egypt were some of the cleanest, most well organized states. Of course while Marx's pronouncement and the academic sheeple were more than happy to look the other way... It became apparent to the Illuminated ones lol that these state structures, including China & Japan (when not in Anarchy) never had the innovative and upwardly mobile middle class that developed in the West when people could own land.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I think you and Tua have made great opposing points throughout. I also agree with you about not intending to take Kiev...specifically. But some of the other cities attacked, I do think Russia intended to take.

But this is hardly a total, or as you put it "flawless" Russian victory. This war has had ebbs and flows... there will be more. I doubt Russia had an overarching strategy that has just started succeeding.

Seldom are wars won...
              The Russians wanted to take kyiv.

They launched a paratrooper/helicopter assault at the kyiv airport.

You dont do that unless you expect to take the city. Those lightly armed troops can't last long..

They didn't expect ukrainian resistance.

They thought they'd take kyiv airport then airlift additional troops and supplies.

It didn't work as intended. after the initial attack, cargo planes and helicopters started getting shot down and Ukrainians tried to retake the airport.
              billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v4_tq3ZfFzE

Day 1

Russian paratrooper/helicopter assault headed to kyiv airport

Comment

• This was the elite VDV paratroopers/airborne troops

You dont waste those elite troops for nothing

Russia wanted to take kyiv

They even sent chechen guard and riot police units to kyiv

Their only use and mission would be to capture ukrainian politicians and pacify the populace

They didn't think Ukrainians were gonna fight

They thought it would be like crimea 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    This was the elite VDV paratroopers/airborne troops

You dont waste those elite troops for nothing

Russia wanted to take kyiv

They even sent chechen guard and riot police units to kyiv

Their only use and mission would be to capture ukrainian politicians and pacify the populace

They didn't think Ukrainians were gonna fight

They thought it would be like crimea 2014
                    I don't know man... Seriously asking: could they have been that stupid? I know that in the United States we may well use the Green Berets that way: To quickly come in and teach the resistance how to resist, and arm them when possible. I don't know the Russian equivalency but Airborne is there to fight when we send them.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I don't know man... Seriously asking: could they have been that stupid? I know that in the United States we may well use the Green Berets that way: To quickly come in and teach the resistance how to resist, and arm them when possible. I don't know the Russian equivalency but Airborne is there to fight when we send them.
                      VDV is the russian airborne

They were there to fight but they didn't expect the resistance that they got

Remember all those videos of Russian troops just coming into the middle of town and getting shot up and running out?

They thought they were just gonna come in and take over.

Hard to blame them, that's what happened in 2014.

Remember in 2014, Ukrainian troops just surrendered without a fight. A lot of Ukrainian military and politicians even switched sides.

Maybe they thought it'd go the same way.

But a lot of their troops had chechen guards and riot police..

Chechens to round up and kill political rivals.

Riot police to handle the civilian population.

They were of little military value and that's why they performed poorly during the initial combat.
                      billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X