This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Why , they achieved more then Ukrainians and American ever did , Roman Empire , those were what we call today Italians.
    Why should that even lose the public , Ex priminister said this , the current prime minister yesterday said no more weapons to Ukraine , in Germany people are protesting on the streets. the cracks are coming. You can be sure when the protest start here i'm gonna go ape **** and tear **** up , to do my part to pressure our government . Z
    Why are you talking about the Roman Empire, that’s long gone and done? Modern Italy sucks when it comes to the military. During WW2 they were failing their objectives and the Germans had to constantly clean up their mess.

Comment

•  

Comment

• yep

Comment

• Labs

Comment

• dying especially when these guys we're saying the power is in truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Why are you talking about the Roman Empire, that’s long gone and done? Modern Italy sucks when it comes to the military. During WW2 they were failing their objectives and the Germans had to constantly clean up their mess.
              This has nothing to do with Italian military and their power now , Italy is a grand nation with great history and achievements and when you try to pass them of as Somalia or some **** hole because you don't like their opinion is bull****.
              What the Italians think matters more to me then Americans , they are Europeans and our neighbours , we are together in the EU.
              So try all you want to brush it off as nonsense as to what they have to say , it matters when it comes to the European front on Russia.
              The disdain shown by you to one of your European allies shows once again that Mainland Europe is better off rethinking how much it allies with the US and to what degree.

Comment

This has nothing to do with Italian military and their power now , Italy is a grand nation with great history and achievements and when you try to pass them of as Somalia or some **** hole because you don't like their opinion is bull****.
                What the Italians think matters more to me then Americans , they are Europeans and our neighbours , we are together in the EU.
                So try all you want to brush it off as nonsense as to what they have to say , it matters when it comes to the European front on Russia.
                The disdain shown by you to one of your European allies shows once again that Mainland Europe is better off rethinking how much it allies with the US and to what degree.
                You claimed the Italian PM announced yesterday that they won't send anymore weapons. Where is your source?

Comment

dying especially when these guys we're saying the power is in truth

FTcOP18XEAE8Jvv?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

Was in Istanbul last week boys and i could smell Mariupol ,and guess what, Mariupol is ours we have our land bridge , major victory congratulations to the great white christian leader Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin , you are an inspiration to all Western right wing Europeans .

The entire Luhansk Oblast or (province/state) is also almost ours .

Just keep on grinding Vladimir because they will break in Europe , Draghi talking about no more weapons to Ukraine , in Germany people are protesting that Germany's giving weapons , make the world go hungry and teach them a lesson. And if foreign intelligence sinks another ship then It's time to bring the tactical nukes out and it's time for a party.
                    No mercy and if you can't handle it Vlad i suggest you hand the reigns over to me and i'll make quick work of it
                    You could smell Mariupol. What the smell of death, women and children being killed, their homes being set ablaze and them made homeless?

What kind of a sicko gets excited about, and celebrates that? Calls for more. And why would they?

You celebrate as you say, a great white Christian leader, why is his colour of such relevance? Why would it be to you?

Because you see yourself, he and other especially white Christians, as better. You want victories for those ideologies, over non whites or cultures you deem to be below you and yours, at any cost. It's disgusting. I wouldn't even downgrade you to xenophobic, although you are that to. It's racist. Period.

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    3 outta 10 living in my province are immigrants and most are from Turkey and Morocco and they don't care about your values.
                    In fact they hate them lol.
                    I'm a horrible little **** ow boohoo , Let's go Putin i don't care if it takes you 10 years , grind it out and take it all.
                    See why is it so relevant to talk about immigration in your area, when talking about this war?

Because as you are letting leak more and more, you're an extreme right wing, proud white, Christian nut job, whom wants to see multi multiculturalism removed. You admitted that.

Why do you label up ALL Turkish and Moroccan immigrants as not valuing my values? Values vary in a large swathe of ways. I've met great Turkish and Moroccan people and immigrants. You'll say you have to. But you speak of them as below you, a Christian white right winger whom wants them removed from your continent, because you're better and they are inferior. What other races and cultures should leave Belgium and Europe Gringo? You get to decide the parameters as to whose worthy, allowed to stay versus has to be removed, are you?

How do we round up these millions of people across the continent and remove them?

Starting to sound like a certain great white leader, this.

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    mainland Europe is different. we have large sections of right wingers who don't care too much about that, and those sections are getting bigger each year with more and more immigration , plus we have a history of authoritarianism plus our immigrants are different as well. They have much more strong ties with their homelands and cultures and traditions so the the freedom part isn't to high on their agenda. Most the Turks in Europe for instance support Erdogan , Many ISIS fighters came from Europe etc..
                    For now the group to counter that and the people looking Westward and western values is large enough to win elections , but these margins are getting smaller every couple years.
                    The isis fighters who attacked Bataclan and Paris where from Belgium with a couple french mixed in there.
                    Your ignorance is laughable. But not quite as uncommon as one might think, I'll give you that. Complex issues of nuance, and you round up large swathes of people are Terrorists or immigrants not having culture, values that leave them worthy of living amongst you. There's huge amounts of English, Irish, other Euro nations peoples - all over the world. They are immigrants. I don't hear you crying foul about that so much. Funny that.

I'll take these guys whom you want removed from our continent...

Over your lot, any day.

And there's becoming more of us, is hardly the best defence. It's laughable in-fact.
                    Last edited by Kris Silver; 05-23-2022, 10:13 AM.

Comment

What are you on? When did I try to pass them off as a shlthole? Lmao you’re the one making that statement, showing what you really think of Italy.

Comment

Working...
                      X