X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

How would i not have experienced it , i am from Western Europe
    People I know who have experienced both prefer it out West. With our democracy, freedom and success.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Cappin' b-tch. This thread proves you are lying. Look 1bad, Grandpa, Vlad, Rockin'. They aren't united with you.
      There are elements on the far right and far left who share the same moronic views on Ukraine for different reasons, but both equally moronic. Vlad is not on that list, but you are, with your lack of plumbing ass, I bet you still use leafs to wipe your hairy ass.
      1bad65 and Vlad_ like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Then right wing Americans are dumb as hell.

But but but freedom , man F your freedom and democracy, stick it in your @sshole.
        You’re right, Far right and far left folks here are both equally stupid, particularly the far right element who indirectly admires a fascist dictator who cucked his whole country, but they’re still not nearly as stupid as those who support said dictator openly.
        Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Hopefully Putin just kills himself soon. He's going to eventually anyway. Just get it over with and save the deaths of a lot of innocent people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comanche View Post

People I know who have experienced both prefer it out West. With our democracy, freedom and success.
            You live in Canada , and are part of the commonwealth , mainland Europe is different. we have large sections of right wingers who don't care too much about that, and those sections are getting bigger each year with more and more immigration , plus we have a history of authoritarianism plus our immigrants are different as well. They have much more strong ties with their homelands and cultures and traditions so the the freedom part isn't to high on their agenda. Most the Turks in Europe for instance support Erdogan , Many ISIS fighters came from Europe etc..
            For now the group to counter that and the people looking Westward and western values is large enough to win elections , but these margins are getting smaller every couple years.
            The isis fighters who attacked Bataclan and Paris where from Belgium with a couple french mixed in there.
            Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 05-21-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

What about Chechenya (twice), Syria, kasahkstan, Moldova? Those are invasions not on the list I can mention straight off the bat.
              the government of Syria requested help from Russia so how is that an invasion.....it was america that was the invading force once again and supplying weapons to try and dispose a legitimate government and once again to try an illegal coup and regime change

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                Putting the world at discomfort. I'm sure if Putin really wanted to, he would've done so many years ago. What is he waiting for?

Escalate already, go invade Ukraine and see what happens.

NATO and it's allies will be over your ass.
                I think he's always wanted to soo soo badly, but knew it wouldn't end well for him. But he knew time was running out (with regard to his health/life and also his position of absolute control of Russia's army), so just pulled the trigger on the whole ordeal. He'll be dead before 2022 is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

You’re right, Far right and far left folks here are both equally stupid, particularly the far right element who indirectly admires a fascist dictator who cucked his whole country, but they’re still not nearly as stupid as those who support said dictator openly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

There are elements on the far right and far left who share the same moronic views on Ukraine for different reasons, but both equally moronic. Vlad is not on that list, but you are, with your lack of plumbing ass, I bet you still use leafs to wipe your hairy ass.
                    Red - Maybe you are describing yourself because where I am at, we are sure about our electricity. We have no restriction placed on us. We are modern up in here. :Lol1: Get with the time, caveman.

Look at dumba$$ 1bad liking a post that's dissing him.
                    Last edited by siablo14; 05-21-2022, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - Maybe you are describing yourself because where I am at, we are sure about our electricity. We have no restriction placed on us. We are modern up in here. :Lol1: Get with the time, caveman.

Look at dumba$$ 1bad liking a post that's dissing him.
                      I’m replying to you am I not, so clearly I don’t have any issues with electricity. You wish Jamaica had a fraction of the economy and standard of living of Texas.
                      Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-21-2022, 09:48 PM.
                      1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X