X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Explain in your own words

Why did the nazis from Azov not murder the hundreds civilians that were stuck with them for 80 days if they are the monsters your YouTube videos say they are?
    because at the end of day they probably realised it was either death or surrender and when faced with death they decided to surrender......not all azovs were down there ...there was also Ukrainian marines down there and you do realise what kind of backlash would have happened if they started executing civilians down there.

faced with certain death after a few weeks you become demoralised......look let’s put this azov thing to bed ok....if some of the azovs have committed war crimes they will be tried and if others have not then they deserve there moment in court and set free

Like anybody who ever they are deserves there day in court and it’s down to justice to put it right.....Russian , ukranian , American , English and anybody are all innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      well for a start if they don’t support your regime and are of a different ethnic background ...such as Russian speaking....or if they speak out against

Don’t pretend that Ukraine is innocent in this and there has been countless mayors , journalists and activists gone missing and killed.....it’s out there.

You make it sound that no civilians have ever died in a conflict before......Ukraine has been bombing donbas for over 8 years.....they’ve used schools. hospitals for storing weapons and setting up military posts.

I can give you hundred of interviews about Ukraine army using civilians as human shields as well.

Why did 10 million Ukrainians flee to Western countries and not to Russia?

​​​​​

Comment

• Apparently there are 200 frozen corpses to come out....god knows what kind stench was down there.
        Must have been stuff of nightmares down there
        The first interrogation of "Volyn" commander of so called 36th Marine Brigade -Are you all going out? -Yes – Is there anyone else on the territory of the plant? – The entire 36th brigade and its representatives are now here with me. There are no more marines on the territory of the plant. – Are there foreigners on the territory of the plant? - Generally there were - VIPs? – I don't know about it. -Who was, where was he? – There are foreigners in the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine – Are the curators foreign? – I don’t know any foreign curators who would give any instructions

Comment

because at the end of day they probably realised it was either death or surrender and when faced with death they decided to surrender......not all azovs were down there ...there was also Ukrainian marines down there and you do realise what kind of backlash would have happened if they started executing civilians down there.

faced with certain death after a few weeks you become demoralised......look let’s put this azov thing to bed ok....if some of the azovs have committed war crimes they will be tried and if others have not then they deserve there moment in court and set free

Like anybody who ever they are deserves there day in court and it’s down to justice to put it right.....Russian , ukranian , American , English and anybody are all innocent until proven guilty.
          What do you mean backlash?

Germany nazis didn't care about any backlash, why would ukrainian nazis care?

LOL you arguments make no sense

Comment

Why did 10 million Ukrainians flee to Western countries and not to Russia?

​​​​​

it’s irrelevant szef....what has that got to do with it

why has the U.K. over 3 million polish people......because they wanted a better life and make a better salary

I have never once said that Russia is some kind of utopia and beacon of democracy.....it’s not but it has it way of life and it has to be respected.

I get it you don’t like russia and what it stands for which is fine....we all have axes to grind but i have said from day one ukraine cannot win this conflict and regardless of what western media is saying...Ukraine are suffering huge losses in the east.

You do know that in Turkey peace agreements were drawn up and my idiot of a prime minister johnson told him to walk away from it when zelensky returned to Kiev.

They don’t give a **** about Ukraine and will see that country turned into a grave yard for all they care.

Comment

What do you mean backlash?

Germany nazis didn't care about any backlash, why would ukrainian nazis care?

LOL you arguments make no sense
              Civilians down there was the only reason Russia never stormed it......as I said there wasn’t just azovs down there and not all them are nazis.

Your generalising as we don’t know what kind of mental state was down there.

backlash not with them down there...I mean the Kiev regime and the world would be outraged if they did that and remember zelensky actually video streamed the azov regiment when speaking in the parliament.

They are not dead they have saved there lives which is always better than being in a coffin.....if there innocent of war crimes they will be free after this conflict and can go home to there families

Comment

• The Ministry of Defense published footage of the exit of Ukrainian servicemen from the territory of Azovstal.

Comment

why has the U.K. over 3 million polish people......because they wanted a better life and make a better salary

I have never once said that Russia is some kind of utopia and beacon of democracy.....it’s not but it has it way of life and it has to be respected.

I get it you don’t like russia and what it stands for which is fine....we all have axes to grind but i have said from day one ukraine cannot win this conflict and regardless of what western media is saying...Ukraine are suffering huge losses in the east.

You do know that in Turkey peace agreements were drawn up and my idiot of a prime minister johnson told him to walk away from it when zelensky returned to Kiev.

They don’t give a **** about Ukraine and will see that country turned into a grave yard for all they care.
                  UK doesn't have 3 million Poles.

That's one thing.

If Ukrainians were as terrorized by the Nazis they surely would have fled to country that is freeing them, that's the point I was making.

The reaction of Ukrainians to this invasion doesn't support Russia's notion about why they started this war.

​​​​​

Comment

Civilians down there was the only reason Russia never stormed it......as I said there wasn’t just azovs down there and not all them are nazis.

Your generalising as we don’t know what kind of mental state was down there.

backlash not with them down there...I mean the Kiev regime and the world would be outraged if they did that and remember zelensky actually video streamed the azov regiment when speaking in the parliament.

They are not dead they have saved there lives which is always better than being in a coffin.....if there innocent of war crimes they will be free after this conflict and can go home to there families
                    The reason why Russians didn't storm Azovstal is because they couldn't.

There is dozens of underground bunkers in there, the defenders could've, and would've if it wasn't for Zelensky's order, stayed until 2050.

Comment

Who are you talking about, the country that is currently bombing Ukraine nonstop to help make what you said a reality?

Comment

Working...
                      X