This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexKid_The Return View Post

No, a tactical nuke is not the same as MAD, their wouldn't be a counter strike from the USA if you drop one tactical nuke on Ukraine, I admit it doesn't seem* likely that it will happen, but it is possible. Putin is a singular man that decides his own legacy he has more power than anyone in the world, its Putins will. Its not a normal situation, you are dealing with one mans free will and his total power, he may as well have a PS1 controller in his hand, he has that much power and control.

Chemical weapons are also an option we may see.

At the moment he's winning using conventional methods despite help from NATO and the Ukrainians being about as tough and gutsy as the Japanese in WW2.
    Oh ok ok, you are one of those true believers. Should have said so from the start. I didnt know Putin had those but I guess I shouldn't put anything past internet propaganda.

Yeah, listen, sorry to break it to you buddy but no its not how you think. Putin isnt free to act without consequences and repercussions to himself and more importantly to his own country. For now the West decided to allow Ukraine to defend itself. If Putin goes too far you think the West will just back down? You may think Putin is the second coming but that doesnt mean the rest of the world thinks so. If Putin uses chemical weapons and the West decided to put boots on the ground then what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

You said "there are many many people from my country are more concerned about there cost of living that worrying about a foreign conflict that has **** all to do with them."

I pointed out, if they cared for the cost living crisis, it stands to question they would care for the 'foreign conflict' - since that's what's largely driving it.

I went on to provide numerous expert findings on energy, food shortages and price increases, as a result of supply and trade issues now with Ukraine AND Russia. Not just Russia. Ukraine produce a 5th of the worlds wheat, bomb their crops to oblivion, that'll cause the food shortages and cost of living crisis.

Somehow you took from my explaining that, and laying out reports of cost of living crisis fuelled by supply issues in Russia and Ukraine, as me...
      not understanding the cost of living increases is due to the war.

it's obviously you that's not all there plunger. You're actually a pretty odd guy, living in some weird reality where if you said grass was pink, you'd accept no evidence, person or reports that it's actually.....green.

people dont care about putin they care about there own country and if that country has placed sanctions on fossil fuels and food products they will look to there own country and say what on earth are you doing .......it’s the sanctions that have raised the cost on basic necessities that people are questioning and worrying about and this will only get worse.
      if your gonna place sanctions on a country that supplies with your basic everyday needs be sure to have a back up plan so you can jump to that ......there is no option of a back up plan or another Avenue........again you have no logic it’s putins commodities and he can do what the hell he wants to do with it and if the west cannot get a substitute then the west will have a bigger problem down the line

you live cloud cuckoo land silver......this ****show has only just started and wait till prices go through the roof and people are struggling to pay there bills and Mortgage they won’t blame putin they will blame there own governments.

You are absolutely clueless silver ......as for pink grass if I see it I will believe it if not then I won’t.

Last edited by The plunger man; 05-19-2022, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• This is what your dealing with .......coming from an ex 4star general from the US and everybody wonders why the western media is so frowned upon its own people.

Lost all credibility
        Retired US Army General Barry McCaffrey has posted footage from the game Arma 3, posing as the alleged "destruction" of Russian aircraft by Ukrainian air defense systems in Ukraine
        1bad65 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          This is what your dealing with .......coming from an ex 4star general from the US and everybody wonders why the western media is so frowned upon its own people.

Lost all credibility
          Old guy that probably doesn't understand that there's so much fake **** posted by people like you online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Now you pro-Russia guys have AlexKid on your side you're gonna win all the debates!

Putin got one hand behind his back because he hasn't declared total war and mobilised every citizen into missile factories, he's not using all those banned chemical weapons, hasn't even dropped any nukes. Why when you clowns mock the US for Iraq/Afghanistan you don't talk like that? How many hands did the US have behind its back there? We all mock GW Bush but his forces were able to take both those countries fairly quickly without using nukes or even threatening them so we can all agree he's a better leader than Putin. We can criticise the US occupation but Russia can't even occupy Ukraine for us to see how badly that would go.

Capital of Iraq captured in 22 days, capital of Afghanistan captured in less than 2 months. Is it that Putin is that much dumber than Bush or just his army is much worse than the US? Keep up the 'Putin a genius' talk though.
            Kid Alex is a massive resource for the Russian side... His debate skills while not extraordinary? he still has the ability to understand everything about missles, especially heat seeking missles! Quick where is left Hook Tua when you need him?

If Putin uses heat seeking missles it most certainly will make the Scandinavian countries wet with the desire to defend themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Old guy that probably doesn't understand that there's so much fake **** posted by people like you online.

He used twitter as a source......who uses twitter most of the time it’s you nugget barratt

Comment

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                You want to execute, the 21 year old fella, that's big enough to tell the truth, admit what he did, and explain how he was ordered to by a commander above him.

He quite likely would have faced risks to his own security and life if he hadn't followed his military orders.

Not remotely considering the fact a commander in the military ordered such an act, and how growingly common that appears to be as evidences are growing.
                The real Nazis used the "I was just following orders" excuse.

We still punished those guys because it's a bs excuse.

Interesting to see you parroting that very excuse when it suits your chickenhawk stance......

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Kid Alex is a massive resource for the Russian side... His debate skills while not extraordinary? he still has the ability to understand everything about missles, especially heat seeking missles! Quick where is left Hook Tua when you need him?

If Putin uses heat seeking missles it most certainly will make the Scandinavian countries wet with the desire to defend themselves
                  I might be a bit out there with politics but I think??? my ethics and logic is sound, its Putins will, it comes down to how far he wants to push the boundaries. But yea I admit this isnt my area. Im trying to save all lives ASAP in a realistic way, and my theory while it seems unrealistic and fantasy, it may not be. I think the "MAD" scenario the news is talking about is the fantasy

"I dont want to see another dead body.

But who wins this war is completely up to Putin, at the moment hes fighting with one hand behind is back, against a hybrid enemy, and winning that way.

He could use chemical weapons, he may even use a tactical nuke (meaning there's no counter strike or less chance of one because its just one nuke dropped on Ukraine, not a "M.A.D" situation?) Ukraine also doesn't have a nuclear arsenal.

Im all for Ukrainians living and not dying I just cant believe they would waste their lives over "freedom" "land" "better super markets" and other crappy things, worth much less than a single human life and the heart break its loss entails. (its not like they cant move to another free country)

I hope they dont spill another life I hope they the Ukrainians surrender immediately."
                  Last edited by AlexKid_The Return; 05-19-2022, 06:56 PM.
                  billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Good job, land freedom good vs evil , Ukrainian pride (you have that already, proven to be as tough as the Japs already and this is likely just suicide like their toughness was same as the Vietnamese), but anyway all this unimportant bull**** is not worth your mother and fathers tears, move to a different better western country who give a **** about winning pride freedom all this bulllsh,it, your life your parents tears this is what matter none of that horse sh,it matters by comparison!
                    Last edited by AlexKid_The Return; 05-19-2022, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexKid_The Return View Post
                      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Good job, land freedom good vs evil , Ukrainian pride (you have that already, proven to be as tough as the Japs already and this is likely just suicide like their toughness was same as the Vietnamese), but anyway all this unimportant bull**** is not worth your mother and fathers tears, move to a different better western country who give a **** about winning pride freedom all this bulllsh,it, your life your parents tears this is what matter none of that horse sh,it matters by comparison!
                      Ukrainians have surrendered in the thousands. A 1500 in the last few days. Probably 10-15000 since the beginning. What is all this Japanese comparisons, lol.

I'm not trying to be a diick, I'm just saying. Their morale is very low and they see the "Government" in Kiev as sacrificing them for PR and NATO geopolitical interests.

Comment

Working...
                      X