This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - I must have you in yo' feelings because you are usually respectful towards Obama.

You keep dodging my question too.

Jim, take it a break, if this is too painful for you.

Your wife got that new car?
    Obama was a pansy when it came to foreign affairs he was more or less alright domestically, and you dont have any legitimate questions to answer.

Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-17-2022, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Possibly the funniest comment I have seen on this conflict.......About the BBC refusing to say the word surrender lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

You dont have any legitimate questions, and Obama was a pansy when it came to foreign affairs this is indisputable.
        What about the Trump question?

America was very war wary, Obama had to thread lightly plus who on American soil really gave a f-ck about Crimea.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Possibly the funniest comment I have seen on this conflict.......About the BBC refusing to say the word surrender lol

This is you every time you post any bit of non impactful imaginary good news for Russia,

troll-face-meme-angry-happy-mad-mask-angry-face-mask-meme-head-drawing-art-sketch-transparent-png-2605371.png
          Clegg likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

What about the Trump question?

America was very war wary, Obama had to thread lightly plus who on American soil really gave a f-ck about Crimea.
            Right nobody gave a f-ck and it turned out to be a far worse disaster 8 years later. Therefore what that shows is the immense lack of foresight and understanding of Russia by both Obama and the EU at that time. Not doing something about it in 2014 now is costing everyone billions of dollars in almost every sector, plus a possible food crisis since much of the grain is exported from Ukraine, not to mention bringing us closer to a war that could escalate into something much bigger.

Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Right nobody gave a f-ck and it turned out to be a far worse disaster 8 years later. Therefore what that shows is the immense lack of foresight and understanding of Russia by both Obama and the EU at that time. Not doing something about it in 2014 now is costing everyone billions of dollars in almost every sector, plus a possible food crisis since much of the grain is exported from Ukraine, not to mention bringing us closer to a war that could escalate into something much bigger.

Green - But look here! So you had the foresight at that time?

Comment

• So apparently the word on the street and this forum is your not very bright lol

You keep eating that western propaganda porridge and I’ll keep posting actual footage of the conflict nugget

Comment

• Look at all those injured evacuees from azostal ....one way trip to the gulag for you boys
                  Another batch of captured Azov pigs arrived in Yelenovka for further detention.

Comment

• We’re all going on a summer holiday .......to the gulag
                    Departure of a column of buses with captured Ukrainian terrorists from Azovstal from Mariupol.

Comment

• Horrendous
                      Destroyed Ukrops after they met a Russian tank

Comment

Working...
                      X