• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine is bankrupt and running out of gas

cars are waiting in line for hours for petrol

how to win a war without gas

its economy is on life support by the west

Ukraine risks becoming a landlocked debt slave of America. Who is bankrupt herself and borrowing heavily from China

Annexation of the east by Russia is likely

what’s in store for western Ukraine. Will Poles take a piece of the pie by sending in “peacekeepers” to western Ukraine.

Russia could fight these Poles down to the last Ukrainian

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Ukraine is bankrupt and running out of gas

Ukraine risks becoming a landlocked debt slave of America. Who is bankrupt herself and borrowing heavily from China

what’s in store for western Ukraine. Will Poles take a piece of the pie by sending in “peacekeepers” to western Ukraine.

Obviously you don't know Russian pipelines go through Ukraine.

You haven't a clue about anything. Go cry about the vaccine, you don't belong in this thread.
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 05-16-2022, 01:39 AM.
      JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

• More new footage from the rout at Donetsk river:

https://twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/stat...rom-the-failed

Comment

Thank you for translating.

I think he would have stayed if the Ukrainian forces were highly effective and doing great. He would feel useful

In final paragraph he criticizes Ukrainian military for being clueless

No one quits and goes home when they’re winning

He isn’t the only volunteer to become disillusioned with Ukrainian military and telling others to stay home

Mainstream media coverage is hard to trust

Russia blew up a base all the way out in western Ukraine as early as 2 months ago. But “they suck”
          You're welcome.

Again, his comments were not about the actual Ukrainian combat units. He wasnt with them. He barely saw any action himself. His comments had nothing to do with who is winning and who is losing. His comments were about how the volunteer groups are handled. Judging from his comments, if he was on the frontlines and felt like he was helping, he would have stayed whether his side was losing or not.

And Im not pretending to know more then anyone about the conditions on the ground. What I do know however is that no one expected Ukraine to hold out this long. The longer this drags out, the more Russia seems to be making enemies out of their European neighbors.
          Last edited by Comanche; 05-16-2022, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Mainstream media coverage is hard to trust

Russia blew up a base all the way out in western Ukraine as early as 2 months ago. But “they suck”
            Great analysis, Russia blew up a base 2 months ago, that's all we need to know, they must be winning
            JimRaynor likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

You were claiming Ukraine pushing Russia out of Kharkiv was lies. Don't start backtracking now *****.

So much for your sources though aye? Those vids that nobody can see anyway.

I told you you show me the proof I said that.....you can’t and I have offered a forum bet in front of everybody and like a top class nugget you run away from the bet.

your suppose to be a Brit who are known for integrity and bravery and yet you keep hiding away from me in your bedroom........what a nugget lol

Comment

Ukraine is bankrupt and running out of gas

you cannot trust the poles , the Danes and the Finnish .....they all have the SS waffen blood running through their veins

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

you complete and utter imbecile .....is the advance of Kharkiv your talking about....well it didn’t work out well did it
                  ^^This post was made a week ago. At that point everybody else could see Ukrainians were re-taking Kharkiv but you still denied it was happening, backed up with Telegram videos nobody can see. Would you acknowledge that your views have proven to be the opposite of reality, and perhaps you were misled by propaganda?
                  JimRaynor and Robbie Barrett like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

I told you you show me the proof I said that.....you can’t and I have offered a forum bet in front of everybody and like a top class nugget you run away from the bet.

your suppose to be a Brit who are known for integrity and bravery and yet you keep hiding away from me in your bedroom........what a nugget lol
                    Clegg just did..........

Now you're going to say "i didn't say those exact words", it's clear what you meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post

^^This post was made a week ago. At that point everybody else could see Ukrainians were re-taking Kharkiv but you still denied it was happening, backed up with Telegram videos nobody can see. Would you acknowledge that your views have proven to be the opposite of reality, and perhaps you were misled by propaganda?
                      kharkiv is practically empty...don’t believe everything you read

Half-empty Kharkiv "captured" by wild animals The Kyiv junta claims that Russian troops have allegedly retreated from Kharkov and civilians are returning to the city, and a peaceful life is being established, in reality everything does not look like in propaganda videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X