This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Can they send us another stimulus check.
    Fat chance with current inflation levels. Look for continued monetary policy that dampens demand in order to fight inflation, not increase it with helicopter money.

The government is done stimulating the economy for now but they seem to be okay stimulating war.
    Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Once a quitter, always a quitter.

Comment

• Russian priests blessing a nuclear rocket called SATAN. Only in Russia do supposed servants of god bless weapons of war, particularly nuclear weapons.

Its bonkers to me how everything about this nation screams evil, even their church.

FSpbufSWAAUYIB4?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 05-13-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Your forefathers betrayed mine when Hitler attacked Poland. Poland and Great Britain both signed a pact saying in case of one of the countries got attacked, the other would come with immediate help.

But that's not what we were talking about.

We were talking about you buying into Russian propaganda.

Just like that nonsense about Poland wanting to take the West of Ukraine.

Lol.

Nobody in Poland thinks or talks about it. Not on TV, the streets. Nobody.

It's Russians who came up with this nonsense and you bought into it like you do with all the other ret@rdeed shyt they are saying.

I first heard about it from a Russian buddy of mine whom I met in UK. He's anti Putin so I thought he was joking but nah. I checked their websites and that's what those idiots actually did say lol.

There was one politician who offered his counterpart to particion Ukraine because 'its an articifical country'...

Wladimir Putin:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...-2014-10%3famp
          at the end of the day fool you my position and that ain’t gonna change.....and let’s just see if Poland do try to send in peacekeepers in....secondly what on earth are you talking about ....as soo as Poland was invaded by nazi Germany we declared war on them.....that’s in the history books fella......and to even have the gall to question my countries bravery says it......we were the first ones to declare war against Germany

you might be a nice fella I don’t know but as I said I know enough of this ridiculous situation to make a judgement and your a fool if you think america really gives a **** about Ukraine or it’s people....they don’t they want to keep control of the hedmoney and be the arbitrator for the whole world ....by all means if you want to take up arms and fight for Ukraine you crack on......when the worm turns over here and people start really get annoyed with all the money and equipment we are sending Ukraine then it will change ....it’s coming and even my sisters are starting to say we have enough problems over here with the cost of living to keep sending Ukraine money.

nothing you say or do will change my mind on this now and if they sat down and had dialogue and agreed a peace pact I will be more than happy

as for Poland entering Ukraine we will see but if they be prepared for a lot of polish soldiers dying

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post

no I’m not saying that but it asked for Russian assistance as they have been under bombardment by Ukraine military for quite some time and they want to be recognised as independent states and seeing as they of Russian speaking and heritage ....I would do exactly the same if I saw they need my help.
            so any minority can just call for help and it’s ok to invade! You’re crazy.

Ukraine is a rogue ****ing state .....almost lawless that has been raped , pillaged and plundered by almost every country in Europe , Poland , Germany , Turkey , Russia , Norway etc
            i couldn’t give a **** about Ukraine and if they cannot respect there neighbour and his concerns then be it on them
            Ukraine is a recognized state. Who cares how you (faultily) perceive history? It’s irrelevant.

And if Finland continues with its and obsession with joint nato then we really will enter in to dark times because if they do they break a treaty they signed with Russia after the 2nd world war......this treaty states Finland must be neutral and with perpetuity ( wihich means forever )
            Really? I didn’t know that. Can you post a source?
            Finland was on nazi Germany side and when Russia defeated them they made them agree to a peace treaty and Finland only exists because of this treaty so this is a very dangerous situation.
            USSR invaded Finland.
            if someone attacks the country that invades you, do you then become an ally of your invader?
            it will get a lot closer to denmark that’s for sure so be careful what you wish for
            I like Russia and Russian culture. The Putin regime is fascist and a paria though. He has to go and Russia has to be weakened for the safety of its neighbors.
            Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              at the end of the day fool you my position and that ain’t gonna change.....and let’s just see if Poland do try to send in peacekeepers in....secondly what on earth are you talking about ....as soo as Poland was invaded by nazi Germany we declared war on them.....that’s in the history books fella......and to even have the gall to question my countries bravery says it......we were the first ones to declare war against Germany

you might be a nice fella I don’t know but as I said I know enough of this ridiculous situation to make a judgement and your a fool if you think america really gives a **** about Ukraine or it’s people....they don’t they want to keep control of the hedmoney and be the arbitrator for the whole world ....by all means if you want to take up arms and fight for Ukraine you crack on......when the worm turns over here and people start really get annoyed with all the money and equipment we are sending Ukraine then it will change ....it’s coming and even my sisters are starting to say we have enough problems over here with the cost of living to keep sending Ukraine money.

nothing you say or do will change my mind on this now and if they sat down and had dialogue and agreed a peace pact I will be more than happy

as for Poland entering Ukraine we will see but if they be prepared for a lot of polish soldiers dying
              https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal

Putin offered Polish PM at the time participation of Ukraine back in 2008. Called it an articifical country too.

Since then Russia invaded Ukraine twice. Poland invaded Ukraine zero times.

An intelligent person can and does change their mind on a topic if they are presented with credible facts.

I just showed you what Putin really thought of Ukraine 14 years ago.

Knowing all this, If you can't connect the dots and realize what the actual reason why Putin invaded Ukraine is (not some ridiculous BS about Nazis and NATO, then there's no help for you.
              Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Another Russian ship got hit yesterday? Not very good at this war thing Russia are they?
                It didn’t get hit. A fire broke out due to a storm and the ship sank. No casualties.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Russian priests blessing a nuclear rocket called SATAN. Only in Russia do supposed servants of god bless weapons of war, particularly nuclear weapons.

Its bonkers to me how everything about this nation screams evil, even their church.

FSpbufSWAAUYIB4?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
                  Ah the dreaded ss-18 "satan"

Original started coming into service 1966

56 years ago

Upgraded version started coming into service 1988

34 years ago

I wonder if they still work

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Ah the dreaded ss-18 "satan"

Original started coming into service 1966

56 years ago

Upgraded version started coming into service 1988

34 years ago

I wonder if they still work
                    They had a successful test launch recently. Putin’s attempt at flexing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      so any minority can just call for help and it’s ok to invade! You’re crazy.

Ukraine is a recognized state. Who cares how you (faultily) perceive history? It’s irrelevant.

Really? I didn’t know that. Can you post a source?

USSR invaded Finland.
                      if someone attacks the country that invades you, do you then become an ally of your invader?

I like Russia and Russian culture. The Putin regime is fascist and a paria though. He has to go and Russia has to be weakened for the safety of its neighbors.
                      Wow Plunger claimed Finland was allies with the Nazi's and Russia defeated them? What a ****ing idiot.
                      Kris Silver likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X