This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    so your saying my forefathers never rescued your forefathers from concentration camps in the 2nd world war and Ukraine does not have neo nazis integrated into it ? Is that what your saying szef ?

P.S and another thing I wonder what the Ukrainians think about Poland having discussions about carving up western parts of Ukraine to keep to themselves.

Thats being discussed as well and probably behind the crack pot idea right there.

I wouldn’t trust a pole as far I can throw them and believe I know enough of them and I ****ed enough polish girls as well......I met a few decent ones but the vast majority of them are without a soul and thats me being straight down the line.

I don’t know enough Russians to have an opinion on them except a Russian Madame I was sorting out on my bed
    Your forefathers betrayed mine when Hitler attacked Poland. Poland and Great Britain both signed a pact saying in case of one of the countries got attacked, the other would come with immediate help.

But that's not what we were talking about.

We were talking about you buying into Russian propaganda.

Just like that nonsense about Poland wanting to take the West of Ukraine.

Lol.

Nobody in Poland thinks or talks about it. Not on TV, the streets. Nobody.

It's Russians who came up with this nonsense and you bought into it like you do with all the other ret@rdeed shyt they are saying.

I first heard about it from a Russian buddy of mine whom I met in UK. He's anti Putin so I thought he was joking but nah. I checked their websites and that's what those idiots actually did say lol.

There was one politician who offered his counterpart to particion Ukraine because 'its an articifical country'...

Wladimir Putin:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...-2014-10%3famp
    Last edited by Szef; 05-13-2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight

It's been a while since i've seen this much effort put in to trolling on Bscene. Well done.
      It's not trolling if you waste more time than the ppl you're trying to troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

It's not trolling if you waste more time than the ppl you're trying to troll.
        Duly noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

NATO should bomb the crap out of serbia again.

Forget precision guided weapons.

Just carpet bombing using dumb bombs.

Cheap bombs for a cheap ppl.

What does bombing serbia have to do with ukraine?

Nothing.

But dead serbians is a gift to the world.
          Serbia is the ultimate nation of cucks.

No accomplishments, nothing to be proud of. A disaster.

Their men are weak and submissive. Just look at combat sports. No notable fighters from Serbia in boxing or MMA.

It's because they suffer from zero to very low levels of testosterone. It's a scientific fact. Their cuckness is in their blood.

Imagine Serbia at war with another country.

They'd get leveled by freaking Vatican City. 85 year old pope Francis alone would kill the 10 bravest Serbian men with ease.

Hell, I'd pick British police to win an armed conflict with Serbia.

And British policemen don't carry guns.
          Last edited by Szef; 05-13-2022, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Another Russian ship got hit yesterday? Not very good at this war thing Russia are they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Serbia is the ultimate nation of cucks.

No accomplishments, nothing to be proud of. A disaster.

Their men are weak and submissive. Just look at combat sports. No notable fighters from Serbia in boxing or MMA.

It's because they suffer from zero to very low levels of testosterone. It's a scientific fact. Their cuckness is in their blood.

Imagine Serbia at war with another country.

They'd get leveled by freaking Vatican City. 85 year old pope Francis alone would kill the 10 bravest Serbian men with ease.

Hell, I'd pick British police to win an armed conflict with Serbia.

And British policemen don't carry guns.
              You written English is perfect

Where did you grow up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

You written English is perfect

Where did you grow up?
                Thanks.

Born and raised in Poland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

Thanks.