This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    I think he is unhinged to be honest with you mate.
    straight from the start he was he condemning Russia for war crimes with no actual proof .....just pictures and versions by western media that was all.....if I am gonna charge someone guilty they sure to give me some better proof.
    I remember when once again he I did it in azov stal when Russian troops dressed up in chemical warfare gear to enter azov stal and then he acussed them of carrying out chemical warfare......If I was an innocent man on trial I would not want him sitting on the jury that’s for sure.....if I was not on his teen alliance I would be ****ed lol.

He should do the honourable thing and actually resign from the mod board because he plays with rigged deck thats for sure
    Lmao. Your memory sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

But that's what we're suppose to do.

What we do now affects decades from now.

That's why every great power prepares to fight other powers that can rival them.
      Forgot to add, if the US wanted to directly intervene between the ROC and PRC, it should have done it when the ROC was fighting Mao's communist forces for control of mainland China. The US now decides to intervene when our ally had to retreat to Taiwan and losing Mainland China to the communists. Truman seriously messed up. The Democrats lost both chambers in congress and the presidency in '52, one of the reasons was Truman losing China. Yes, what happens now affects decades from now. China is the most important country in the Asia-Pacific region because of it's size, population, and great history. So definitely a big loss to the US in losing China to the communists and having the country not under US sphere of influence.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Get out of this thread, these serious geopolitical discussions are beyond your understanding. Stick to conspiracy theories of US ruining Jamaica or something.
        I actually up to date. I just don't give a damn.

Let me know if you want me to be more active in here.

Comment

US gas and oil prices are hardly affected by Russia since we import close to 0% from them.

as for me I can easily absorb higher gas and oil prices, can you? Or do you not even own a car and still use a horse to travel around town.
          Red - Clown! If others begin to demand more of your oil that will cause prices to go up.

Yellow - Yeah. I walk to my farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Lol

Abkhazia and south ossetia was the parts they took from Georgia.

Donetsk and luhansk were the parts of Ukraine they took same time they took crimea.

LMFAO
            Russia, after annexing Crimea, had put Girkin in charge of destabilizing the region, they sent in provocateurs and heavy weaponry, they artificially created the separatism there, and Ukraine fought back against Russian assets or they would have lost the Donbas region as well. Innocent civilians got caught in the crossfire, thanks to Russia actively destabilizing the whole region. Then Putin uses that as an excuse for war: liberating a region from the hell that they themselves created.

And idiots here applaud Putin for it.

Comment

• Screenshot_20220502-082542_YouTube.jpg

Comment

What the hell are you even talking about, Russia is one of the most multi cultural places on the planet. Have you ever seen Moscow? Every other person is from one of the Stan countries. Half their soldiers are Mongolians. They have a huge Muslim minority.

Putin would love nothing more than for Europe to crumble from the over extension of immigration.

You really live in an upside down world, where the truth is a lie and a lie is the truth, just like Russia itself. You should move there you’d fit right in.
                Can't say i could agree more with the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  So how exactly does invading Ukraine and bombing its major cities causing civilian mass murder help that?
                  it doesn't but it's one of the reasons i like Russia's viewpoint on the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Forgot to add, if the US wanted to directly intervene between the ROC and PRC, it should have done it when the ROC was fighting Mao's communist forces for control of mainland China. The US now decides to intervene when our ally had to retreat to Taiwan and losing Mainland China to the communists. Truman seriously messed up. The Democrats lost both chambers in congress and the presidency in '52, one of the reasons was Truman losing China. Yes, what happens now affects decades from now. China is the most important country in the Asia-Pacific region because of it's size, population, and great history. So definitely a big loss to the US in losing China to the communists and having the country not under US sphere of influence.
                    Truman and roosevelt really screwed up vs China and ussr

Caused us a lot of headaches down the road

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

When you say 'They' you mean the russians correct? I assume it is and that means you just endorsed the russian assault on a soveregin state.

Thank you. I don't think you have ever been this clear about it before.
                      Yes i mean the Russians and you're welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X