X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - That's it, Obama's presidency/post presidency autobio. May be the only US prez to have two autobios!

Chechnya (Beterbiev) is a Russian territory currently in a suppressed terrorist rebellion is it not? Not so different than multiple large US Democratic controlled cities rioting, looting, and burning large swaths of those municipalities during the Global Corona Panic of 2020.

Bush Jr armed Georgia, and, yup, they seized lands Russians claimed, so guess what happened. Yup, the umpteenth territorial war in World history.

Which is what Ukrainian War is that was barely smoldering for years until Americans started arming Ukraine with weapons/NATO backup and providing(Musk)state of the art communication services, Star Link.
    The brutality of the Chechen wars staged by the Russians was an omen for what to come. The invasion of Georgia against a sovereign state was awful and the western appeasement led by Angela “Chamberlain” Merkel culminating with the insignificant sanctions imposed after Russia invaded and annexed Crimea was embarrassing. At least Ukraine sought help in training their army to nato standards which definetely has been crucial in the full scale war Russia thought it could do without western interference again. This time however, it was to close to Europe and nato and there’s no longer a Merkel present.

Russia must be stopped decisively now, or else the baltics will be next.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Don’t try to get Tua to do your bidding for you. You rarely ever cite courses and if you do they are from Marxist agenda driven networks or liberal rags.
    He's a commie?

When is Mccarthy when u need him?

Or better yet Pinochet and a nice helicopter.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

Astonishingly ironic you accuse me of using biased sources. Jeez you are out of touch, major projection. Can you cite them? Go on. What have I 'claimed'? What would you like me to backup? I'm in agreement with most posters and most respectable reportings from around the world. Most times not reaching the same conclusions as your crap which people expose as such.

I've exposed your BS, as others have. On the previous page Tua said to you:

I dont want to be mean but I just want to point out some things that immediately stick out.

Things that would be noticed if you actually pay attention and read.

"shockingly large amount of weaponry heading for Ukraine was untraceable"

If it is untraceable how do they know it's from ukraine?

​After I read his little article, I Googled for other reporting of the story.

Nigerian president didn't just say weapons from Ukraine.

He mentioned both russian and ukrainian weapons involved in the Ukraine war.

"ukrainian weapons" wasnt specified to whether they were soviet/Warsaw pact built arms donated by the West or Western arms donated by the West.

He also mentioned arms used in libya.

Another cherry picked reporting.

I like the part about gang members getting a hold of ukrainian arms too.

Gang members have much need to shoot down aircraft and blow up tanks do they?

Have you addressed the actual exposing by people, of your BS you assert?

No. You rarely do. ​
    Don’t try to get Tua to do your bidding for you. You rarely ever cite courses and if you do they are from Marxist agenda driven networks or liberal rags.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - That's it, Obama's presidency/post presidency autobio. May be the only US prez to have two autobios!

Chechnya (Beterbiev) is a Russian territory currently in a suppressed terrorist rebellion is it not? Not so different than multiple large US Democratic controlled cities rioting, looting, and burning large swaths of those municipalities during the Global Corona Panic of 2020.

Bush Jr armed Georgia, and, yup, they seized lands Russians claimed, so guess what happened. Yup, the umpteenth territorial war in World history.

Which is what Ukrainian War is that was barely smoldering for years until Americans started arming Ukraine with weapons/NATO backup and providing(Musk)state of the art communication services, Star Link.
    You really gonna compare Chechnya with some communist traitor losers rioting over some black crackhead overdosing?

Anyways.

1. bush didn't really arm georgia. Bush was sympathetic to Georgia which wanted to be western allied but Bush hands were tied.

I'll explain. Remember the invasion of Afghanistan? Afghanistan is landlocked. Only way to afghanistan is thru our enemy Iran and unreliable Pakistan.

Also central asia. Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, etc. Russian spheres of influence. putin was friendly with Bush for most of his term and russia allowed us to use ex soviet bases in the central asian countries. That's why we threw Georgia under the bus.

2. We didn't start arming Ukraine with weapons til trump.

Remember trump making fun of Obama and his stupid "non lethal" military aid? Trump was the one that started giving Ukraine weapons.

Do you know trump was elected? What year?

Russia invaded crimea and started fake rebellions in the Donbas in 2014.

What year did trump come into office?

Leave a comment:

• billeau2
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Colombian and Mexican cartels is a totally different animal

The article is talking about a motorcycle gang in Finland and other parts of Europe

Different story

When it comes to gangs and organized crime in western countries

It's usually about handguns

Yeah everyone has AKs and ARs but those are rarely used
    That is true, but think about the principle as it applies to government versus an antagonist. Closest we have in this country is when the government assasinates someone because of a tax debt, or some kurfuffle over land... Randy Weaver, the Bundy Ranchers. While the scale is different, these gangs are openly fighting against the government in an open and notorious way. Gangs would never do that here, at least since the mob was taken down legally because of RICO laws.

The fundamental difference, to be clear, is when a street gang here, shoots it out with police, they do not say "And don't come back" they scatter... When some of these gangs get into it, they maintain their situation and the fight is ongoing...

Leave a comment:

• Kris Silver
    replied
    You rarely provide sources and when you do they are woefully biased, and often they are sources that have been exposed for fake news, recanting false reports, and burying stories.

I'm on the side of evidence too--and I've provided sources from MSM as well as independent news sources. Unless they are rallying behind your agenda, you dismiss all of them.

As I said before, wallow in ignorance, spout your half truths and childish insults, it's all you have left. Like every other argument, you run out of steam in the early going and then cling to insults and deflection the rest of the way.
    Astonishingly ironic you accuse me of using biased sources. Jeez you are out of touch, major projection. Can you cite them? Go on. What have I 'claimed'? What would you like me to backup? I'm in agreement with most posters and most respectable reportings from around the world. Most times not reaching the same conclusions as your crap which people expose as such.

I've exposed your BS, as others have. On the previous page Tua said to you:

I dont want to be mean but I just want to point out some things that immediately stick out.

Things that would be noticed if you actually pay attention and read.

"shockingly large amount of weaponry heading for Ukraine was untraceable"

If it is untraceable how do they know it's from ukraine?

​After I read his little article, I Googled for other reporting of the story.

Nigerian president didn't just say weapons from Ukraine.

He mentioned both russian and ukrainian weapons involved in the Ukraine war.

"ukrainian weapons" wasnt specified to whether they were soviet/Warsaw pact built arms donated by the West or Western arms donated by the West.

He also mentioned arms used in libya.

Another cherry picked reporting.

I like the part about gang members getting a hold of ukrainian arms too.

Gang members have much need to shoot down aircraft and blow up tanks do they?

Have you addressed the actual exposing by people, of your BS you assert?

No. You rarely do. ​
    Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-06-2022, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofDempsey
    replied
    Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

I speak to the level of the poster I'm speaking to, you're an idiot spouting clear nonsense, hence my appropriate tone. I gave up giving you the benefit of the doubt long ago, since you avoid or ignore being fact corrected by posters regularly.

There's posters here of an array of views and political leanings. But most display intelligence enough to not promote blatantly far fetched ill supported nonsense against consensus of experts and huge arrays of sources.

I'm on the side of evidence, evidence on the balance of weight. On findings and reports based on merit. On merit of sources. Informed persons in an array of media outlets around the world. Independent, commercial, educational, charitable. Organisations such as the institute of war. Podcasts by ex service men. Video evidence of actual people on the front lines, talking to those involved.

Evidence posted such as here, showing spend is largely of weapons that would have other wise expired but now dettering a dictator, murdering civilians.

You? Your side is this tiny spec of the deep weird alt far right depths of the internet propogating whatever they want you to believe, ignoring virtually all of the above and insisting on flimsy to the farcical, reports that often run counter.

The burden is on you to present overwhelming reasoned well supported evidence. The fact you honestly think you do, sadly really exposes just how deluded, foolish and wrapped up on your rabbit holes, you are.
    You rarely provide sources and when you do they are woefully biased, and often they are sources that have been exposed for fake news, recanting false reports, and burying stories.

I'm on the side of evidence too--and I've provided sources from MSM as well as independent news sources. Unless they are rallying behind your agenda, you dismiss all of them.

As I said before, wallow in ignorance, spout your half truths and childish insults, it's all you have left. Like every other argument, you run out of steam in the early going and then cling to insults and deflection the rest of the way.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Russia made hubris by all the wars it has staged in the area since 1990. Most notably Georgia and Chechenya. Ukraine will be the nemesis and the likely collapse of russia as we know it.

Is this the bio you are talking about?

https://www.saxo.com/dk/promised-lan...SABEgLGAPD_BwE

What you write is interesting. I may have a new wish for christmas.

Leave a comment:

• Kris Silver
    replied
    The first inclination that you have lost the argument is your childish rants and insults. You have yet to provide any sources of your own, likely because you know they will be ripped to shreds. You are deflecting from the bigger overall issue...the inherent bias of mainstream media. It's well documented if you bothered to take the time and research it for yourself. But if you research it using the very biased and corrupt sources you subscribe too, you'll continue to wallow in ignorance. As you were.
    I speak to the level of the poster I'm speaking to, you're an idiot spouting clear nonsense, hence my appropriate tone. I gave up giving you the benefit of the doubt long ago, since you avoid or ignore being fact corrected by posters regularly.

There's posters here of an array of views and political leanings. But most display intelligence enough to not promote blatantly far fetched ill supported nonsense against consensus of experts and huge arrays of sources.

I'm on the side of evidence, evidence on the balance of weight. On findings and reports based on merit. On merit of sources. Informed persons in an array of media outlets around the world. Independent, commercial, educational, charitable. Organisations such as the institute of war. Podcasts by ex service men. Video evidence of actual people on the front lines, talking to those involved.

Evidence posted such as here, showing spend is largely of weapons that would have other wise expired but now dettering a dictator, murdering civilians.

You? Your side is this tiny spec of the deep weird alt far right depths of the internet propogating whatever they want you to believe, ignoring virtually all of the above and insisting on flimsy to the farcical, reports that often run counter.

The burden is on you to present overwhelming reasoned well supported evidence. The fact you honestly think you do, sadly really exposes just how deluded, foolish and wrapped up on your rabbit holes, you are.
    Last edited by Kris Silver; 12-06-2022, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied

You could say the same for the fringe news sites that everyone is dismissing. Alex Jones may be a kook, but even he gets some things right, and it's things that MSM won't report on. Musk just exposed how Twitter buried the Hunter Biden laptop story, and the MSM is still gaslighting the public insisting it was the right thing to do. It is becoming increasingly difficult to trust mainstream news, particularly the left leaning liberal networks and periodicals who are all reading from the same script.
    I think it goes for everything now

Everyone wants click bait

Everyone wants to keep their "base" happy

These media, mainstream or not, wants to just give ppl what they want to hear

I'm a hardcore right wing conservative and even the conservative sites make me cringe sometimes

Maybe it has to do with us too

It seems like everyone just wants to hear and believe things that supports "their side"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X