X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Do you have any predictions as to when Russians will pull out?
    Yes 6 months ago when they ran out of bullets and rockets and Putin died of a new form of Western cancer specially invented to take him out.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

They can easily take the Baltics

Small countries, small militaries

But then they will get bombed to the stone age and crushed by the u.s.

They can't take Poland

Poland would smash them
    With which weapons would they do that? They gave most away , Germany only has reserves for 2 hours of fighting last i heard , basically nobody has anything left almost , except we do because we mass produce our armaments
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; Yesterday, 03:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dakuwaqa
    replied

Do you own a gun? Or a really sharp razor blade?

When the Ukrainians win this........ when you hear the news of Russians pulling out of the donbass or maybe even crimea.......

I'm not worried you'll kill yourself btw.

I just wanna make sure you livestream it and give us a link when you do.
    Do you have any predictions as to when Russians will pull out?

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied

When the Ukrainians win this........ when you hear the news of Russians pulling out of the donbass or maybe even crimea.......

Guns are illegal in my country, i don't have any but if i did have guns i wouldn't say it online.
    Funny thing is , they still sell full automatic AR-15's on the streets , they go for 5000 a pop.
    Too much for me to spend on something you can't use at a gun range anyway.
    When the Ukrainians win this? that would mean i saw an hour before a pig flying thru the sky...
    Kill myself? why, if the Russians should lose? what change will that make for me , i'm still gonna go there , i'm still gonna F beautiful Russian women's and i'm still gonna support them.
    I support the US too in many things , if i cared about wether they won every war , then i wouldn't be supporting them anymore either...
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; Yesterday, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

The audacity to talk about my sources. according to your sources the Ukrainians would have won in April because the Russians don't have any weapons , morale , and Putin is already 6 months death due to illness , Talk about propaganda but today in Germany they arrested a far right group with plans to throw over the government and here i thought Putin would get overthrown , that's what your propaganda has been trying to tell me since february , how's that working out for ya? ;-)

Our side doesn't talk , they act..
    and we will continue to do so , no matter the little pin pricks Ukraine manages to land.
    Yeah they managed to damage a strategic bomber , ok congratulations Ukraine , now have fun in minus 20 for a couple years while we kill around 500-800 ukrainians in Bakmut alone daily..

Leave a comment:

• Left Hook Tua
    replied
    Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

Oh yes the old the Russians are weak and a joke , their military is weak and a joke and they can't even take over Ukraine , but if they win they will take over the Baltics and Poland and Europe argument.....
    A logical at mind at work here people
    They can easily take the Baltics

Small countries, small militaries

But then they will get bombed to the stone age and crushed by the u.s.

They can't take Poland

Poland would smash them

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    I happen to think Biden has done surprisingly well handling this conflict.

I don’t see the migration issue and alleged unraveling of US and EU can determine whether we give weapons and support to Ukraine or not. If Russia wins whatever situation we have now, will be much worse.
    Oh yes the old the Russians are weak and a joke , their military is weak and a joke and they can't even take over Ukraine , but if they win they will take over the Baltics and Poland and Europe argument.....
    A logical at mind at work here people

Leave a comment:

• BattlingNelson
    replied
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Problem being ol'slo Joe and vacuous Kamala have been leading the Western/UN Diplomatic charge into a slo melt of a summer snow cone.

In case you ain't been paying attention, uncountable of what may be millions of what used to be illegal immigrants have been crossing the Rio Grande to disappear into the landscape.

In short, the US can't even protect it's borders. US unraveling, EU unraveling, Putin unraveling, maybe Xi also, a perfect storm of Armageddon all over again.
    I happen to think Biden has done surprisingly well handling this conflict.

I don’t see the migration issue and alleged unraveling of US and EU can determine whether we give weapons and support to Ukraine or not. If Russia wins whatever situation we have now, will be much worse.

Leave a comment:

• EL_GRINGO
    replied
    Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Are these sources more or less reliable than moonofalabama?
    The audacity to talk about my sources. according to your sources the Ukrainians would have won in April because the Russians don't have any weapons , morale , and Putin is already 6 months death due to illness , Talk about propaganda but today in Germany they arrested a far right group with plans to throw over the government and here i thought Putin would get overthrown , that's what your propaganda has been trying to tell me since february , how's that working out for ya? ;-)

Our side doesn't talk , they act..
    and we will continue to do so , no matter the little pin pricks Ukraine manages to land.
    Yeah they managed to damage a strategic bomber , ok congratulations Ukraine , now have fun in minus 20 for a couple years while we kill around 500-800 ukrainians in Bakmut alone daily..
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; Yesterday, 10:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

The brutality of the Chechen wars staged by the Russians was an omen for what to come. The invasion of Georgia against a sovereign state was awful and the western appeasement led by Angela “Chamberlain” Merkel culminating with the insignificant sanctions imposed after Russia invaded and annexed Crimea was embarrassing. At least Ukraine sought help in training their army to nato standards which definetely has been crucial in the full scale war Russia thought it could do without western interference again. This time however, it was to close to Europe and nato and there’s no longer a Merkel present.

Russia must be stopped decisively now, or else the baltics will be next.
    - - Problem being ol'slo Joe and vacuous Kamala have been leading the Western/UN Diplomatic charge into a slo melt of a summer snow cone.

In case you ain't been paying attention, uncountable of what may be millions of what used to be illegal immigrants have been crossing the Rio Grande to disappear into the landscape.

In short, the US can't even protect it's borders. US unraveling, EU unraveling, Putin unraveling, maybe Xi also, a perfect storm of Armageddon all over again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X