This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I feel like you missed my point. You don't have to defend your stance of it's too much. That's an opinion. My point was presenting 60 bill like it's a lot in the context of nation building is either ignorant or disingenuous.

To bring that into more focus, we're in agreement Hawaii is worth more than 160 bil. That was actually meant to be a supporter of the point. I was citing the cost of the nukes alone, that we made because Japan attacked a state. You attack a state as a nation and you can expect 160 or more in response, for sure. Because national defense and international geopolitics is big money.

60 billion you can tell me is too much to spend on Ukraine, that's your opinion.

60 billion to protect an ally is not a lot of money, it's not an inordinate amount of money, the UK got somewhere around 180 billion and 70 years to pay it back.

If your opinion is Ukraine is not at least worth 1/3rd of the UK as an American ally, I can respect this. Maybe they are not.

But if your stance is 60 billion is an inordinate amount for America to spend on an ally, that's just not true.

Hope I clarified. If not, sorry to waste your time.
    To protect an ally? Ukraine is not in NATO. They only stuffed the pockets of the Biden's and disliked Russia.

I did not say give them some aid, but not 60 Billion! And we gave a lot more that that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      I do not think this Nelson geezer is a bad person with bad intentions per se

Rather idealistic and low information

A poor combo that results in useless idiocy
      he is loyal to ukraine i will give him that, all the other hawks abandoned ship many months ago
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Madison View Post

he is loyal to ukraine i will give him that, all the other hawks abandoned ship many months ago
        nelsie loyalty stems from a concoction of scared and empathy but dominated by fear

Danish fearfulness has led it to think that when natoKraine falls the Russian Empire will somehow go through Poland followed by Germany and then into Soymark

Yet it believes nato could stop the Baltics from being conquered by this highly dangerous Russia

I’m not seeing a scenario where the Russian Empire has the might to march that far west

Russia needed an alliance with much of Europe to go into Paris

Russia needed the Soviet Union to go into Berlin

none the less BattlingNelson will get its wish as this war is prolonged

it’ll run for at least another 2 years

for all the impatient Americans who are measuring Russian progression entirely by land:

1) this is a trench war with multiple layered defense: 1st infantry in dugouts, 2nd tanks, 3rd artillery, and then finally anti air in the back

Speculating about how the US/nato would do this and that is a moot point. America is unproven in modern high intensity warfare. The would do’s of Americans is akin to an wrestler saying he’d do this and that while watching boxing

the enemy must be attrited and near broken before significant land gains are made. It took 3.5 years in ww1 before the lines really moved

2) the longer this war lasts, the more depleted UA gets, and the further west the Russian Empire will span

this overseas adventure has not gone the West’s way

western publications admit that Russia is now 15% buffer than it was at the start of this war

meanwhile UA’s best troops who had YEARS of nato training got dropped

UA is now doing mass conscription to compensate for all of its dead

This is exactly what the West DID NOT want: Russian military stronger and the final frontier natoKraine weaker

Comment

• Wake up Khokhli!!! Assassinate that zhid son of a b itch in Kiev and end this meaningless war that only benefits the West and Jewlensky's oligarch cronies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batko10 View Post
            Wake up Khokhli!!! Assassinate that zhid son of a b itch in Kiev and end this meaningless war that only benefits the West and Jewlensky's oligarch cronies.

dedushka was this you in a former life?!image.jpg

Comment

dedushka was this you in a former life?!image.jpg
              LOL

Comment

• Aussie dude Willy citing what he describes as a significant level source on the ground that he knows personally - on the Ukrainian side - talking about the Ukrainian misuse of elite troops in infantry roles in critical front areas and how the Russians have learned and adapted whilst the Ukrainians are still making the same mistakes.

Discusses the Tu 22M3 downing as well, concludes like most that a shootdown so far from front lines is improbable.
                Madison boxing Madison Boxing likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post

To protect an ally? Ukraine is not in NATO. They only stuffed the pockets of the Biden's and disliked Russia.

I did not say give them some aid, but not 60 Billion! And we gave a lot more that that.
                  UK wasn't either.

Comment

Corrupt UA isnt getting the job done whether it be democracy or on the battlefield

Tiny Estonia and Belarus have a higher standard of living than UA. Yes, Belarus THE Russian COLONY has outperformed UA

Tribal Muslims are balling out of control in Saudi Arabia and the Emirates

Tribal Muslims made the Emirates so prosperous and rich that the ruler of Dubai does not need security

Let not be unprofessional and denigrate Tribal Muslims just because Gheyrope sucks at assimilating its Islamic population

toothless marcie went from their champion g@ydiator to spectator

poor girl now dreams of being pegged orally

​I imagine the only things you’d be good for is running or swallowing

nelsie and Billy rotating as they spit roast marcie during their Eiffel Tower sessions
                    You know how it goes, these others will chill and then you, Batko, and I are alone ... with MY pee-pee

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

UK wasn't either.
                      The UK is part of Nato and one of the USA best two allies . They were not attack either, what's your point?

Comment

Working...
                      X