Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Lmfao................

Mfs on here boi I tell ya lmao
    same damn posters everytime trying to derail a thread for no damn reason

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

The video in your opening post does suggest a racial element to this crime.

Just saying.

Know what I'm saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Love View Post
        Tragic. Here is another one that happened recently. The murderer actually continued his New Years Eve party after killing a women.

https://observer-reporter.com/news/l...c2f1cda1f.html
        Did MSNBC cover this one like they did Larry’s story? What makes them different?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

This thread turned into a discussion about road rage and guns. A perfect place for what I posted, You should be glad that I contributed. Not sure why you objected. I can’t figure it out.
          Last edited by Stan Love; 01-19-2022, 10:15 PM.
          Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

oh cool this is gonna be another "they racist because they shot a black man"

Comment

Hindsight 101

Never stop or get out of your vehicle and argue with a road rager. They are not worth it.
              And for road ragers (arrogant 2 wheelers), I hope you calm your asses down....life is too short.

RIP*

*Unless you are the blame for your own demise. 2 wheelers are famously known to be arrogant a-holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

That's why i love London . You get into a dispute with someone you can sucker punch him quickly with no worries he is carrying a gun and just go about your day. Although these little punks are getting access to guns easily now so i have to be selective. Having said that i got bottled by a bird in a road rage attack, i Sucker punched her man and she threw a glass bottle straight in my face. Better than being shot i suppose

Sucker punching IS a punk's move.

It's a very popular move here in the states
                Sucker punch and run
                Tell everyone who wasn't there how you slept a guy 3x your size

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Sucker punching IS a punk's move.

It's a very popular move here in the states
                  Sucker punch and run
                  Tell everyone who wasn't there how you slept a guy 3x your size
                  I'm not that bad but usually when they are either shouting to get their point across or telling me to chill out im just staring at a nice part of their face i can connect with. The secret is if they see my punch coming they have time to absorb the blow and then he gets messy. Sometimes its a slap just to shock them but they never see it coming. I'm 6ft 3 and of muscular build so i never hit from behind and never run.... Remember i'm selective with who i target
                  BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

It doesnt guarantee anything but often times it’s a game of inches. Few inches to the left or right can be life and death.

Back in 02’, I was sitting shotgun in my friend’s car and bullet came from the rear glass, flew straight between our heads and out the windshield. I just like to be prepared.

You are right though. Avoiding confrontation is the best way and my wife made me realize that.
                    God damn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

I'm not that bad but usually when they are either shouting to get their point across or telling me to chill out im just staring at a nice part of their face i can connect with. The secret is if they see my punch coming they have time to absorb the blow and then he gets messy. Sometimes its a slap just to shock them but they never see it coming. I'm 6ft 3 and of muscular build so i never hit from behind and never run.... Remember i'm selective with who i target
                      Collecting W's is what it's all about. There ain't no refs in the streets
                      Noelanthony likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X