No announcement yet.

Man Killed In Road Rage Incident Caught On Camera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Tbh if you ain't fighting in your neighborhood, fighting against people you know, or with people to back you up, you most likely better off not engaging or having your gun ready. People ain't trying to risk taking a L against someone they don't know and can't get revenge on.
    That's why i love London . You get into a dispute with someone you can sucker punch him quickly with no worries he is carrying a gun and just go about your day. Although these little punks are getting access to guns easily now so i have to be selective. Having said that i got bottled by a bird in a road rage attack, i Sucker punched her man and she threw a glass bottle straight in my face. Better than being shot i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

That's why i love London . You get into a dispute with someone you can sucker punch him quickly with no worries he is carrying a gun and just go about your day. Although these little punks are getting access to guns easily now so i have to be selective. Having said that i got bottled by a bird in a road rage attack, i Sucker punched her man and she threw a glass bottle straight in my face. Better than being shot i suppose
      she "glassed you"???

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
      Rip Chudd likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

she "glassed you"???

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
        Afraid so, i have a scar to remind myself, thankfully its covered by my moustache. When i grow my moustache like Tom Selleck you cant see it at all but as a black man a thick moustache like that is not a good look.

My response to being glassed got me 120 hours community service so that's all i'm willing to say on the topic
        Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          This sht is not worth it at all. That’s why Ive been bullet proofing my truck and staying strapped and loaded at all times.

There are too many desperate people out there and desperate people do extreme things.
          How would "bullet proofing" your truck ensure you are walking away from this type of situation?

The vast majority of the times, it better to just walk, or in this case, drive away.
          GhostofDempsey likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post

better to just ignore people and walk away when possible.....like my mom use to tell me " you will most likely never see that person again"
            No lie a couple months ago I think my cuzin was Gon shoot me.

We got into it over the phone, so I pulled up on him, at first he tried to act like he ain't see me etc, then eventually we talked. We end up getting into it again, I pulled up on him, but this time he thought I wanted to fight, he comes out his house looking scared ASF. He this look on his face, I wasn't even thinking about fighting him but everyone knows I can fight and punch really hard so people be hella insecure. Plus he always running around with his shyt... Looking back I think he would have shot me or atleast pulled it out on me, which... obviously would gav went left. Smh... Why TF talk shyt on the phone then be scary when the person pull up on you?

​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Always ignore road rage, you asking to get shot or stabbed. If y'all don't wreck let it go..

One time someone swiped me I chased them down then forgot I was in one of the worst hoods in my city, lol... I let it go and turned around.
              Noelanthony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Always ignore road rage, you asking to get shot or stabbed. If y'all don't wreck let it go..

One time someone swiped me I chased them down then forgot I was in one of the worst hoods in my city, lol... I let it go and turned around.
                Yeah, alll it takes is about 10-20 seconds of letting the "anger tank" go from red, and actually calming down.

Been in the exact same situation before, multiple times.

Just isn't worth it.
                Noelanthony and GhostofDempsey like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 5O View Post

Yeah, alll it takes is about 10-20 seconds of letting the "anger tank" go from red, and actually calming down.

Been in the exact same situation before, multiple times.

Just isn't worth it.
                  Yeah it's been times people tried to get beside me and curse me out over something that didn't even happen, I just laugh and mentally blow a kiss at my Ruger.

Comment

Tragic. Here is another one that happened recently. The murderer actually continued his New Years Eve party after killing a women.

https://observer-reporter.com/news/l...c2f1cda1f.html
                    Last edited by Stan Love; 01-19-2022, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Love View Post
                      Tragic. Here is another one that happened recently. The murderer actually continued his New Years Eve party after killing a women.

https://observer-reporter.com/news/l...c2f1cda1f.html
                      just make your own thread man,we are discussing this incident

Comment

Working...
                      X