Man Killed In Road Rage Incident Caught On Camera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Killed In Road Rage Incident Caught On Camera

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

No obligation to stay or report it? Wonder what backwards ass state that is. You can't kill somebody over a road rage fender bender. I'm guessing they're gonna say they say he felt threatened for his son's life. I can't buy that.
    Last edited by Biolink; 01-19-2022, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      No obligation to stay or report it? Wonder what backwards ass state that is. You can't kill somebody over a road rage fender bender. I'm guessing they're gonna say they say he felt threatened for his son's life. I can't buy that.
      the guy was arrested...that was just sick and stupid

Comment

People don't throw hands anymore, they just pull guns and shoot. Better off just not even engaging with people over anything anymore
        mromano and BodyBagz like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          People don't throw hands anymore, they just pull guns and shoot. Better off just not even engaging with people over anything anymore
          Tbh if you ain't fighting in your neighborhood, fighting against people you know, or with people to back you up, you most likely better off not engaging or having your gun ready. People ain't trying to risk taking a L against someone they don't know and can't get revenge on.
          BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Tbh if you ain't fighting in your neighborhood, fighting against people you know, or with people to back you up, you most likely better off not engaging or having your gun ready. People ain't trying to risk taking a L against someone they don't know and can't get revenge on.
            better to just ignore people and walk away when possible.....like my mom use to tell me " you will most likely never see that person again"

Comment

This sht is not worth it at all. That’s why Ive been bullet proofing my truck and staying strapped and loaded at all times.

There are too many desperate people out there and desperate people do extreme things.

Gideon lock and like this.

Comment

they could have just jumped his axx...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  This sht is not worth it at all. That’s why Ive been bullet proofing my truck and staying strapped and loaded at all times.

There are too many desperate people out there and desperate people do extreme things.
                  where do you go to bullet proof your car?? is it expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    they could have just jumped his axx...
                    did you see how old pops was and how fat and out of shape the son was?? I can bet you the argument was petty as hell and all parties involved could have just let it go and went about their day.

Comment

Working...
                    X