UFOs and G-Force

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 5O View Post

I would rule out the solar system.

But as far ruling out any intelligent life besides here on this little mudball, and saying there isn't anything else out there in the entire known universe, It's pretty much a mathematical impossibility.

You'd figure an alien civilization with the technology to travel vast distances when it comes to space can do some shit we can't comprehend right now. From metallurgy, physics, engineering, a bunch of shit.
    I should have said in another galaxy or the universe as a whole. was reading there are as many as 1 trillion galaxies just in the observable universe and as many as 1 billion Earths in our galaxy alone lol. There is almost a 0 chance we are the only form of intelligent life
    Last edited by Jsmooth9876; 01-14-2022, 10:41 PM.

Comment

If ET's found a way of traveling from one galaxy to another, you have to assume they figured out how not to kill themselves in the process.

Bltch ass ET's
      Showing up just to fly away

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

I should have said in another galaxy or the universe as a whole. was reading there are as many as 1 trillion galaxies just in the observable universe and as many as 1 billion Earths in our galaxy alone lol. There is almost a 0 chance we are the only form of intelligent life
        Why have we not encountered any if the chances are so high?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Why have we not encountered any if the chances are so high?
          How do you know we haven't? It's not like the government is transparent about anything. I know what you're saying though, especially nowadays when everyone has a cell phone with video capability

I just find it hard to believe with almost an infinite number of galaxies out there that we can be it.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            The best trained fighter pilot can withstand 9 G-Force.

The UFO that was caught on radar was flying up to 11,000mph. From London to San Francisco in 27min... It would take a normal jet up to 10 hours to reach the same destination.

That's very fast, but that's not the problem, it's the sudden GForce from making sudden turns and elevations. It would literally crush a human.

We been seeing basically the same UFOs since WW2, so you mean to tell me a country had this type of technology and didn't use it?

Long story short, watever flying these things imo were not human.

Considering GForce in the human body, do you have any better explanation?

For G's I don't know why anyone would assume anything going that fast would ever be manned by a human regardless of alien or human invention. The answer, regardless of who made it, is there is no living on board pilot. Period. If Aliens are real we're going to pretend they're made of magical proteins that exist using magical elements man had never heard of? Exactly, there are some rules to what life can possibly be. Golems are neat, golems do not exist in this universe, regardless of aliens. You're not finding living rock people. Because why? Because there's only one set of matter for the whole universe and the atomic weights are filled.

Now for design

If you guys stop and think about what you're describing, it's probably not even a vessel that can operate in space.

There's only one set of physics, you get me. So start thinking in those terms. What could possibly have that sort of characteristics? The immediate speed should be an obvious giveaway. What kind of force does that? There are only 4 fundamentals and two of which are nuke, all four have characteristics unique to themselves, hence being their own force. Which of the four force mighty maybe be responsible for the sort of vessel described.

Because "new technology" or "alien technology" is not magic, despite those terms constantly being used like they are, let's throw in software too, also not ****ing magic, youse should already know what I am driving at.

And if it's electromagnetic then it's not for deep space travel is it? If make a hoverboard that uses ground energy to repel your hoverboard doesn't work outside of the magnetic shield around earth or some other celestial body.

Here's a child's graphic:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

So, at this point you have to ask, do I believe in a magical nuclear or gravity source that has nuke and/or gravity acting more like electricity than themselves while offering sci-fi levels of advancement in travel? Or do I believe it's something like I already know how to make except worlds better?

Given I can make a scale "ship" out of tin foil and shoot it across my room, I currently have a coil gun I built using basically the same ideas, I'm going to reckon this is simply Man **** done by men smarter than I am, and, it's not even actually possible for it to do any sort of space travel a rocket can't.

HARP shot the moon with a really big gun to see if that'd be better than rockets

There's a stupid spinlauncher coming out of the woodwork.

Both for satellite delivery, not manned ships.

Probably the mothership doe.

BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 5O View Post

Guy, it isn't like Independence Day, and Will Smith knocks out a googly eyed alien.

Think drones.

Artificial Intelligence.

Physiological, biological restraints aside.

Not a human in a space suit traveling for 18,000 years to reach somewhere, but tech that is beyond our understanding in the 21st century.
              How do you know? You don't.... So we should be open minded to the subject.

Nobody said nothing about no goody subject, that response exactly why they don't need to cover up anything when they can just make jokes about it..

Why are UFOs flying in no fly zones? In rival countries?

Why are they flying around nuclear bases? How and why are they disabling the buttons???

So rival countries openly spying on eachother?

You can't answer none of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

For G's I don't know why anyone would assume anything going that fast would ever be manned by a human regardless of alien or human invention. The answer, regardless of who made it, is there is no living on board pilot. Period. If Aliens are real we're going to pretend they're made of magical proteins that exist using magical elements man had never heard of? Exactly, there are some rules to what life can possibly be. Golems are neat, golems do not exist in this universe, regardless of aliens. You're not finding living rock people. Because why? Because there's only one set of matter for the whole universe and the atomic weights are filled.

Now for design

If you guys stop and think about what you're describing, it's probably not even a vessel that can operate in space.

There's only one set of physics, you get me. So start thinking in those terms. What could possibly have that sort of characteristics? The immediate speed should be an obvious giveaway. What kind of force does that? There are only 4 fundamentals and two of which are nuke, all four have characteristics unique to themselves, hence being their own force. Which of the four force mighty maybe be responsible for the sort of vessel described.

Because "new technology" or "alien technology" is not magic, despite those terms constantly being used like they are, let's throw in software too, also not ****ing magic, youse should already know what I am driving at.

And if it's electromagnetic then it's not for deep space travel is it? If make a hoverboard that uses ground energy to repel your hoverboard doesn't work outside of the magnetic shield around earth or some other celestial body.

Here's a child's graphic:

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

So, at this point you have to ask, do I believe in a magical nuclear or gravity source that has nuke and/or gravity acting more like electricity than themselves while offering sci-fi levels of advancement in travel? Or do I believe it's something like I already know how to make except worlds better?

Given I can make a scale "ship" out of tin foil and shoot it across my room, I currently have a coil gun I built using basically the same ideas, I'm going to reckon this is simply Man **** done by men smarter than I am, and, it's not even actually possible for it to do any sort of space travel a rocket can't.

HARP shot the moon with a really big gun to see if that'd be better than rockets

There's a stupid spinlauncher coming out of the woodwork.

Both for satellite delivery, not manned ships.

Probably the mothership doe.

You brought up some great points

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  If ET's found a way of traveling from one galaxy to another, you have to assume they figured out how not to kill themselves in the process.

Bltch ass ET's
                  Showing up just to fly away

Maybe they value some element we only have on our planet?

How would we possibly know.... Like I say we have to be open minded to the subject
                  boxingfan91 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

Maybe they value some element we only have on our planet?

How would we possibly know.... Like I say we have to be open minded to the subject
                    What do you think about the possibility that these things are coming from our oceans? I seen a video with that lie elizondo guy a while back, and he said the navy had some encounter with a object in the water

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

What do you think about the possibility that these things are coming from our oceans? I seen a video with that lie elizondo guy a while back, and he said the navy had some encounter with a object in the water
                      Idk.... But these UFOs can in and out the ocean, they could be hiding there, the pressure of the ocean too high for us to fully explore.

Idk... I just these some UFOs are alien, people downplay the characteristics of these UFOs and how long they been around. If they just now showed up the past 40 years cool.

But you mean to tell me someone had advanced technology during both world wars and didn't use them? Aircraft that can fly in and out the ocean at speed of 11,000 mph??

Imo they explanations make less sense then my conspiracy theories
                      Last edited by KillaMane26; 01-15-2022, 12:32 PM.
                      Marchegiano and boxingfan91 like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X