Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beercules
    replied
    Haven't been drinking but on my way to s funeral. My friend Alex 31 heart attack. Just engaged.

Sad ****.

Leave a comment:

• Sctrojan
    replied
    Got me some Dark Seas Stout from mission brewery watching Game 6 of WS,good fuchin series and good fuchin stout. Soler of the Braves just hit a monster bomb completely out of Minute Maid park...

Leave a comment:

• Sctrojan
    replied
    Was crackin homeboys...its Friday,kids n wife ain't bugging my ass,just chillin watching game 3 at home with some St Bernardus ABT12 in my glass...it's the little things sometimes..cheers bscene bros!

Leave a comment:

• Jerub_Baal
    replied
    Don't get an audiophile system , you will listen to music and feel happy and sad and more, while drinking the good stuff...

Rain vodka, better than grey goose, half the price, no hangover, just do it

Leave a comment:

• Alx.
    replied
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I haven't drank since the last time I posted. Hope everyone is well yet awful at the same time. Turds.
    Drank some Bumbu rum yesterday for the first time in months...also had a bit of coke left and said **** it. Felt good

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    I haven't drank since the last time I posted. Hope everyone is well yet awful at the same time. Turds.

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    Originally posted by THE REED View Post

Wired again, had some left over. Didnt touch it all week. I just turned 40 so it might be time to reevaluate some things.

Leave a comment:

• THE REED
    replied
    Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'm on coke for the first time in years and I'm wired right now. Judge me if you want I dont care, I feel on top on the world.

Leave a comment:

• Derranged
    replied
    I'm on coke for the first time in years and I'm wired right now. Judge me if you want I dont care, I feel on top on the world.

Leave a comment:

• siablo14
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Bitcoin is back over 50K and I'm in the profit, again. Deal wit it.
    Nope. That wasn't your prediction. 100k was your prediction. So at the moment you are just living hand to mouth. Got a friend who got in at 8k.

He is living! He is now onto trading sports cards as his next come up'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X