No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Natty is cheap as ****. And Lite is lower in carbs and easier for me to put down than Ice. I'm past my prime homey.
    Fair play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
      Fair play.
      **** is ol school. It's a flashback from HS. I luv Natty.

Comment

**** is ol school. It's a flashback from HS. I luv Natty.
        Yeah man, I've tended to drink a lot of busch myself. I've gone through plenty of beers, starting oddly enough with Old E, Seinides, and occasionally Mickey's. I had a Lucky Lagger phase growing up as well, along with my boys of the time, among other brews.

Lately I've been trying to indulge in micro brews, although I am sort of living on a hiatus at the moment so I can afford it for now. Once I go to Japan everything's bound to change.

Comment

Yeah man, I've tended to drink a lot of busch myself. I've gone through plenty of beers, starting oddly enough with Old E, Seinides, and occasionally Mickey's. I had a Lucky Lagger phase growing up as well, along with my boys of the time, among other brews.

Lately I've been trying to indulge in micro brews, although I am sort of living on a hiatus at the moment so I can afford it for now. Once I go to Japan everything's bound to change.
          $14.50 for a 30 pk of Natty. That's my brew. I might get sumthin else if I'm in one of these threads and see sumthin old that catches my eye, or that I ain't had before. I **** wit 211 a lot, just cuz it's anotha potent, yet cheap beer. Usually empty the change in my car doors at the end of the week to get it.

Comment

Have you had Asahi before?

Comment

$14.50 for a 30 pk of Natty. That's my brew. I might get sumthin else if I'm in one of these threads and see sumthin old that catches my eye, or that I ain't had before. I **** wit 211 a lot, just cuz it's anotha potent, yet cheap beer. Usually empty the change in my car doors at the end of the week to get it.
              I hear you man, I'm personally living with the skunks and the squirrels along with my dad in the sticks at the moment, so I tend to grab a twelve pack or so on my way home. I would prefer to have a corner store or something, but I've essentially been trying to live the urban life in a rural setting.

It's basically been like this since I returned from Seoul, Korea about 2 years ago.

Anyways, I'm off to Tokyo in 2 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post

Never heard of it.

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
                I hear you man, I'm personally living with the skunks and the squirrels along with my dad in the sticks at the moment, so I tend to grab a twelve pack or so on my way home. I would prefer to have a corner store or something, but I've essentially been trying to live the urban life in a rural setting.

It's basically been like this since I returned from Seoul, Korea about 2 years ago.

Anyways, I'm off to Tokyo in 2 weeks.
                Damn. You a worldy drinker homey. If I was you, I'd be checkin out everything; not just the best foreign beers, but the liquors, wines, all of it. I travel on business sumtimes, but never traveled outta the US before.

Comment

Never heard of it.

Damn. You a worldy drinker homey. If I was you, I'd be checkin out everything; not just the best foreign beers, but the liquors, wines, all of it. I travel on business sumtimes, but never traveled outta the US before.
                  It's a good Japanese beer I had when I was at a bar in Boston. He said he was going to Japan, so I thought I'd ask.

The beer I had in Europe was good stuff Mang. I had home made Limoncello when I visited family in Italy too--sweet, but strong as ****.

I went to London when I was in HS and some dudes in my class bought Absinthe. They said it was some crazy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post

Hell yeah, I still drink it now and then.

Comment

I've got enough bad habits without drinking liquor and wine, man.

As for traveling, it's sort of a mixed blessing. I sort of feel like a gypsy in a way (no racist).

Comment

Working...
                      X