No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    I'm eatin now homey. I'll be witcha in a lil bit.
    Nah you're good bro. I respect the choice of Natty Lite very much so. Its these OTHER ***** MUTHA****AS I'm talkin' bout

Comment

Aight. 1st brew cracked.

Comment

how is it? effin delicious!? cuz dude im fuuuuuukkked up by now bro

Comment

Originally posted by evilp0ptart View Post
          how is it? effin delicious!? cuz dude im fuuuuuukkked up by now bro
          Damn. I'm only on #2 homey. And of course it was nice.

Comment

Damn. I'm only on #2 homey. And of course it was nice.
            Yeah bro, I'm on like num,ber 6. Sure it sounds ***** but if you're experienced with 16 oz Natty's u know what im takin bout!

Comment

Yeah bro, I'm on like num,ber 6. Sure it sounds ***** but if you're experienced with 16 oz Natty's u know what im takin bout!
              Oh I know big dawg. It's a good thing tho. The quicker you get ****ed up the better. And if you can do the Natty, the cheaper. I luv it.

Comment

Oh I know big dawg. It's a good thing tho. The quicker you get ****ed up the better. And if you can do the Natty, the cheaper. I luv it.
                Aint it? its good to see someone else who can appreciate the Natty. Everyone I know drinks Caronas or Coors and looks down on Natty. To them, I say: "**** you!"

Comment

Aint it? its good to see someone else who can appreciate the Natty. Everyone I know drinks Caronas or Coors and looks down on Natty. To them, I say: "**** you!"
                  Buzzin. Gettin ready for #4. I luv a 30 pk of Natty Lite for $14.50. Can't go wrong wit that ****. I don't drink beer for taste. I drink it to get ****ed up. Natty does the job and is price convenient. And it's nowhere near as bad as cats make it out to be. The fact that it's an ol school drink from my HS days makes me enjoy it more actually.

Comment

Buzzin. Gettin ready for #4. I luv a 30 pk of Natty Lite for $14.50. Can't go wrong wit that ****. I don't drink beer for taste. I drink it to get ****ed up. Natty does the job and is price convenient. And it's nowhere near as bad as cats make it out to be. The fact that it's an ol school drink from my HS days makes me enjoy it more actually.
                    yo i heard that **** u cool mother****er. But, alas! I seem to be on my 7th (and final!) natty! Beam me some over telepathically... it just.... might.... work!

Comment

• I got a Kirin Ichiban going myself, Special Premium Reserve.

Comment

Working...
                      X