Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Some friends of mine were doin coke on Saturday night. Haven't touched it since 2002 and will never again.

    Comment


    • #82
      Not really sure what to say now.

      Comment


      • #83
        Im am bored as **** at work, I have nothing to do until like 3:00pm Eastern time. Its 11:39 am.

        Comment


        • #84
          I am drinking the Natural Ice (I believe the actually meant "Natural Piss" but misspelled maybe?) and I am very happy. Anyone joining me?

          Comment


          • #85
            Originally posted by evilp0ptart View Post
            I am drinking the Natural Ice (I believe the actually meant "Natural Piss" but misspelled maybe?) and I am very happy. Anyone joining me?
            I might get on my Natty Lite later. Not sure tho, cuz I ate ice cream earlier.

            Comment


            • #86
              Originally posted by mangler View Post
              I might get on my Natty Lite later. Not sure tho, cuz I ate ice cream earlier.
              I ate Ice Cream as well O_O Ben + Jerry's Dave Mathew's mix ****.... like raspberry with fudge brownies **** was off the mutha****in hook! Join me Nagler! We shall drinlk tonight!

              EDIT: Er.... Mangler* Sorry bro =P

              Comment


              • #87
                Originally posted by evilp0ptart View Post
                I ate Ice Cream as well O_O Ben + Jerry's Dave Mathew's mix ****.... like raspberry with fudge brownies **** was off the mutha****in hook! Join me Nagler! We shall drinlk tonight!

                EDIT: Er.... Mangler* Sorry bro =P
                After I get some more food in me, I'ma give it a go homey.

                Comment


                • #88
                  Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  After I get some more food in me, I'ma give it a go homey.
                  Word son, I'll be here. Proabably be like 4 beers or so ahead tho...

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Whaty theu ufck? are all u mother****ers too beitch to dirnkl on monday!!!???

                    EDIT: Ugh..... *Are all you mother****ers too ***** to drink on a Monday?*

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Originally posted by evilp0ptart View Post
                      Whaty theu ufck? are all u mother****ers too beitch to dirnkl on monday!!!???

                      EDIT: Ugh..... *Are all you mother****ers too ***** to drink on a Monday?*
                      I'm eatin now homey. I'll be witcha in a lil bit.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP