X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    **** this new forum setup. I know I'm shouting into the darkness but **** this new forum. I can't view my gifts, I can't change my username, all of it is ****ty as ****. **** you Rick Reno.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    I have a rabbit. He isn't inebriated. But I am.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    i'm just pissed because of my ex girlfriend blowing me off and her ****ing mind games. If I don't text her she says I'm being silent. If I do try to text or call she doesn't give me the time of day. And, **** this new forum setup.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    They might have finally got rid of me. I can't deal with this new thread style. I can't even change my username. **** this place.

I'm drinking beer.

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    Vodka for me tonight. Anything good on TV to watch ?

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    Rick Reno. I'm looking at you buddy. Get control of your staff. Get this place great again. The new updates are ****. Woops, I mean poop. Stop censoring our words, too.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    I'm thinking of renaming myself the inebriated rabbit.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    Hey. Whats up. I just don't want to scroll through all the pages, because those dip**** losers, that run this place, broke the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    My grandmother is 85 and wants me to find a spot later next week that has green beer, corned beef and cabbage.
    That's dope. My grandparents liked to hit the bottle. My mom's parents took a shot every afternoon, then wine with dinner, then cocktail(s). Old schoolers. You probably have some alright Irish pubs that serve food in your neck.

Leave a comment:

• Spray_resistant
    replied
    My grandmother is 85 and wants me to find a spot later next week that has green beer, corned beef and cabbage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X