Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #71
    my mouth is as dry as an arabs dap after last night on the stella.

    Comment


    • #72
      Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
      my mouth is as dry as an arabs dap after last night on the stella.
      What up Tom? Glad to see you in here homey. You got lit last nite too huh? That's my boy. I'm still goin, but y'all are 5 hrs ahead of us in the UK.

      Comment


      • #73
        9:32am here

        Yeah i went to the footy so all dayer on the lager.

        Moving back to uni today so had to pack, i got a crate of becks i got to see off then make my way to Cardiff town centre or just chill in a pub.

        Listening to a bit of stone sour - through the glass.

        Comment


        • #74
          Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
          9:32am here

          Yeah i went to the footy so all dayer on the lager.

          Moving back to uni today so had to pack, i got a crate of becks i got to see off then make my way to Cardiff town centre or just chill in a pub.

          Listening to a bit of stone sour - through the glass.
          Good ****. A glass of wine, a lil tequila, and a Long Island pre fuckin for me. After I knocked that **** out I took a nap. She still sleepin, but I'm tippin off some brews now. I ain't workin tomorrow neither.

          Comment


          • #75
            Originally posted by Naps View Post
            Because you're "crazy" and always hammered of course....

            How are the Bud lights going down sissy?
            As easily as the bottles can fit in your mum's arse hole you little *****.

            Comment


            • #76
              I pulled a Derranged last night and got f.ucking bombed. After leaving boxingscene last night, I proceeded to go to several bars around Boston (I was in the office yesterday). Anyways, I ended up in this bar last night drinking with college girls and this alcoholic lawyer guy. I must have put away ten Harpoon "Munich Dark" beers before the night was over, suffice to say, I didn't hook up with the girls (I'm an idiot when I'm really drunk) and am at work regretting my stupidity (drinking so much). I just got out of the bathroom after puking my breakfeast up- interestingly I feel much better now....

              Never again...

              Comment


              • #77
                Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                I pulled a Derranged last night and got f.ucking bombed. After leaving boxingscene last night, I proceeded to go to several bars around Boston (I was in the office yesterday). Anyways, I ended up in this bar last night drinking with college girls and this alcoholic lawyer guy. I must have put away ten Harpoon "Munich Dark" beers before the night was over, suffice to say, I didn't hook up with the girls (I'm an idiot when I'm really drunk) and am at work regretting my stupidity (drinking so much). I just got out of the bathroom after puking my breakfeast up- interestingly I feel much better now....

                Never again...
                Hope you learned your lesson.

                Comment


                • #78
                  Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Hope you learned your lesson.
                  Yes, the lesson is alcohol should be consumed only in moderation.

                  Comment


                  • #79
                    Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                    Yes, the lesson is alcohol should be consumed only in moderation.
                    Yea, I wound up only having three beers last night, I was tired.

                    Comment


                    • #80
                      I went to a Brick lane music festival in East London yesterday where, lots of bars put up massive sound systems and live acts. Mostly Reggae,dubstep, house, hip hop etc

                      people just jam in the streets. i was drinkin from 4 in the afternoon, till it finished (midnight) and got absolutely sloshed. My friend invited me (really hot Spanish-Jamaican girl), and it was me one other guy who was safe as houses and 8 hot girls including my friend (who were all brainboxes aswell), so its safe to say I got my thrills Innit. Got another birds number who I had been eyeing up a lot. Then on the way home on the nightbus my mate rings me up and says he just bought some bangin yayo and asks me if i want to come over. Course i did. I slept for about 1-2 hours then had to come straight o work with a hangover and mini comedown but it was all worth it!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP