X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    Rick Reno. Give me back my gifts that Mangler gave me, and my beautiful green karma. ****ing *******s.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken Cat View Post
    Rick Reno. I'm looking at you buddy. Get control of your staff. Get this place great again. The new updates are ****. Woops, I mean poop. Stop censoring our words, too.
    No, it's all ****. That last family guy episode had some redeeming qualities, but mostly sucked. And, that's all I know about TV. I haven't had a TV since I moved out of my former college roommate's appartment in 2007, so that was a long time ago, so I don't know **** about tv, so I don't know what was on earlier.

I am pissed at these *******s for breaking this forum. It will stay broke. They ain't going to listen to a drunk guy on a subforum, or whatever, but I will keep shouting in the wind.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    **** this new forum setup. I know I'm shouting into the darkness but **** this new forum. I can't view my gifts, I can't change my username, all of it is ****ty as ****. **** you Rick Reno.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    I have a rabbit. He isn't inebriated. But I am.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    i'm just pissed because of my ex girlfriend blowing me off and her ****ing mind games. If I don't text her she says I'm being silent. If I do try to text or call she doesn't give me the time of day. And, **** this new forum setup.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    They might have finally got rid of me. I can't deal with this new thread style. I can't even change my username. **** this place.

I'm drinking beer.

Leave a comment:

• Beercules
    replied
    Vodka for me tonight. Anything good on TV to watch ?

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    Rick Reno. I'm looking at you buddy. Get control of your staff. Get this place great again. The new updates are ****. Woops, I mean poop. Stop censoring our words, too.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    I'm thinking of renaming myself the inebriated rabbit.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken Cat
    replied
    Hey. Whats up. I just don't want to scroll through all the pages, because those dip**** losers, that run this place, broke the thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X