This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Nice to hear you're still kickin' it retro.

Yeah, I got a couple broads lined up for New Year's already, and I haven't even been on that site a week yet. I didn't even have to try, they just found my ass.

What time do I start drinking? Son - the past 3 months I've done nothing but drink. Apart from work, it's all I do now. I wake up with a bottle, and pass out with one.
    My ******. :mangler:

You don't be fuckin around huh? 6 PM?

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    My brother's coming over later tonight, think we'll get lit and watch some "Friday the 13th" flicks, it's been a while.
    Nothin like 80s cheesy slasher flicks to go wit a lil drank. I might watch that shit too son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
      This is the first I've heard of it. I'll get on it on my next trip to Whole Fewdz...

What's the abv count?
      I believe its 8.0. I ask because the beeradvocate site claims it is the best American Double IPA in the world and its from California. Supposedly it doesn't ship any further than Colorado.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I believe its 8.0. I ask because the beeradvocate site claims it is the best American Double IPA in the world and its from California. Supposedly it doesn't ship any further than Colorado.
        You're behind the count Georgia. Put down the porter, and pick up the Keyboard. You're ****in bull****in, put some pep in your step.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          You're behind the count Georgia. Put down the porter, and pick up the Keyboard. You're ****in bull****in, put some pep in your step.
          Over 1000 posts in a day? Gorilla Dogs couldn't even pull that off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            It seems the only thing this **** state can do right these days is beer.

Outside of that, its a commie, illegal alien loving shithole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
              It seems the only thing this **** state can do right these days is beer.

Outside of that, its a commie, illegal alien loving shithole.
              I thought you are an illegal alien, Chico?

Comment

• I've just finished training but i'm getting a 6 pack of tennents man .Taking it easy so I am until tomorrow .

Comment

• 6 pack of guinness for me, (yes) .

Comment

• Smooth and going down well 1 done already

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                      Smooth and going down well 1 done already
                      I thought you were gonna work on drinking less.

Comment

Working...
                      X